damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Not gonna lie, The first thing I was looking to do after I heard Mariah is to turn off the voice. Turns out I can't :cry:. Not only the sound quality is bad, the voice acting itself is horrible too imo. If it was up to me I would not add any voice at all unless I have a big budget from the beginning, also even if I wanted to I would hold out hiring voice actor/actress until I have the money to afford the good ones at least. Cause it was a bit of a let down considering this game have beautiful arts and in-game graphics.
Just what i mentioned in my post as well. Normally, i'd support having VAs in a game, but i also care so much about it, being that i too am a voice actor, so it must be done properly. And yea, i don't want my gaming experience to be ruined by voices. That'd just be terrible for me to deal with. Sadly, my experiences are, as you mention, quite bad when it comes to voices. It simply gets too half-assed, which i reckon this game does not deserve.

That aside, i am ohh so intrigued seeing where this game will go! Enjoying it so far, absolutely. :)

Reactions: LeelaK and introvtx

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
It seems there is a bug, but when fighting the mama chicken, I can't target anything besides it, neither for healing nor for damage, which makes this fight insanely difficult...

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
The ladies look very young to be MILFs. Large hips and waist tend to where be the MILF-ifying attributes lie, after becoming a mom the body tends to get big in those areas (breasts too but not as much, if they had small before they're not gonna become gargantuan after). Gonna give this game a whirl tho, it looks interesting enough
Take a look, there are plenty of large hips here. :3

Thanks, it seems I was talking from the sides then. When I talked with her from the bottom the game worked normally.
Glad it worked out! I'm so stupid to have left that in.

Dear, LeelaK

I thoroughly enjoy this game! Nice content, adventuring here and there, nice art, enjoyable scenes, fun story (at least what i like) and just fun altogether. Quickly rising as a game i really like.

However, despite how much i do support you, your work and your game, i cannot express how immense annoying the games text font is! I realize that you wish to try something "different" and have a font that's not elsewhere, but the font you've chosen, isn't the best, to say the least. Pardon if i come out harsh with that, but although i do not like the font, i reckon you can solve this very easily; add a secondary and a more readable font as an option within the options menu or so, if that's even possible. That's the tip of the nice mixture of a wonderful game that i find is missing. Honestly.

I felt like i wanted to share my view on that, because normally, i am all okay with most fonts, but this one was just painful to deal with in the long run, hence my suggestion above. I'm a big, big fan of the RPGM genre, and i am quite so picky and careful which games i -do- play properly, but this game, i like so much that i just had to come with this.

What you reckon? Would an alternative and a more normal font be an idea to put within the game, or? Take a look at i.e Karryn's Prison. That font is very pleasing to the eyes.

I guess that me rambling on about the FONT of the game shows how well you've done things, LeelaK... But yea, it is just that minor detail i really would wish to see a change to. Otherwise, i absolutely like it where this is going so far, aaabsolutely!

And a + to you for being so active within these forums too!

I look forward for more development with this nice piece of a game! Definitely keep up with the amazing work!

PS: I see some people are on about voices in this game, and honestly, being the fact that i am a voice actor myself, i turn off -all- the voices in games like these, because i don't want voices to be a ruining factor for when playing through these games. It's just a personal thing i cannot handle too well, so no disrespecting your game and/or your VAs.
Yeah, don't worry, I'm not 100% sold on the font still. I want a look that fits the theme, but readability is important. I actually tried to add options for multiple fonts back in Chapter 1, but rpgm deals with fonts in a tricky way, it resulted in more crashes than I'd have liked. But I'll go back into looking for a solution for next update (if I get support for it). Thanks for the recommendation, I'll take a look at the font you mentioned.

Game looks quite nice and the devs seem to have planned quite a bit already which is a pretty good sign. The content so far seems really polished as well. The erotic events though aren't all that exciting. It's more like "ecchi moments" rather than actual adult stuff. Obviously as the game progresses the sex will go further as well but from what I've seen so far I have some reservations about it being "fap-inducing". It just seems too cute and too tame for a real adult game.
The scenes are going to escalate over time, I intend to have many different fetishes covered later on.

Not gonna lie, The first thing I was looking to do after I heard Mariah is to turn off the voice. Turns out I can't :cry:. Not only the sound quality is bad, the voice acting itself is horrible too imo. If it was up to me I would not add any voice at all unless I have a big budget from the beginning, also even if I wanted to I would hold out hiring voice actor/actress until I have the money to afford the good ones at least. Cause it was a bit of a let down considering this game have beautiful arts and in-game graphics.

Just what i mentioned in my post as well. Normally, i'd support having VAs in a game, but i also care so much about it, being that i too am a voice actor, so it must be done properly. And yea, i don't want my gaming experience to be ruined by voices. That'd just be terrible for me to deal with. Sadly, my experiences are, as you mention, quite bad when it comes to voices. It simply gets too half-assed, which i reckon this game does not deserve.

That aside, i am ohh so intrigued seeing where this game will go! Enjoying it so far, absolutely. :)
Thanks for all the feedback!
I'm looking into a solution for at least adding the option to turn off the VA (the thing is that rpgm treats it as sfx, the other options will remove bgm, for example). I can do something about the in-map voices, the battle/moans might be a bit harder and take some time, but I'll see what I can do for further updates.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough budget to keep up with both art and VA yet, but I'm using the VA as place holder cuz it'll be much better to organize everything once it's done. I totally understand you guys' feelings, I'm gonna work hard on that option for now. These girls are good friends (and more, a couple o' actual milfs too, lol), non-native speakers amateurs that are doing their best to help us out.

I do intend to replace for pro-VAs, but only with proper support and time. For now, I'll try to keep improving with them, plus I actually ran out of trustworthy friends for a project like this so the next character mostly likely won't have a VA.

It seems there is a bug, but when fighting the mama chicken, I can't target anything besides it, neither for healing nor for damage, which makes this fight insanely difficult...
That might have happened because of the mouse pointer. For some reason rpgm locks the target down if the mouse is hovering near the selection sprite, so remove the pointer from the screen before playing. See if that works! :)

Where do you train courage
You can get points for courage for reading two books Miner's Diary (in the mines) and the comic Dragon Fighter Vol. 17 (get it from the teacher afternoon/night). The training mini-game for Courage is the sparring doll in your house, but only at night. During the night it turns into challenge battles, if Mariah is your evaluating master you'll earn 2 Courage points after two fights.

Reactions: Fransoto21

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Found some oversights/Bugs...
If you choose Mariah as your first Master she refers to the Player with the Standard name instead of Player name
If you donate 1000+ Gold to the church you only get +1 Charity (should be +1 for each 500)

Jul 7, 2017
I tried this game kind of randomly, and I honestly wasn't expecting much... but... I love it!
The art is excellent, the rpg aspects are fun enough to keep me involved, and the game is just the right amount of slow burn with the sexiness. Honestly, it makes me want to back the creator's subscribestar. I am really excited to see where this goes in the future, but I'm already impressed with what's available so far.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Budget is limit so I'd like to have more CGs , scenes and content instead of VA. I usually mute when I play this kind of game anyway.

A question. I am new to the game. I knew this game is about MILF from the title and I like MILF but will there be any daughters in the game. I like MILF but I like Oyakodon even more. why get only the mother while you can get entire family. well exclude male in the family ofc.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Budget is limit so I'd like to have more CGs , scenes and content instead of VA. I usually mute when I play this kind of game anyway.

A question. I am new to the game. I knew this game is about MILF from the title and I like MILF but will there be any daughters in the game. I like MILF but I like Oyakodon even more. why get only the mother while you can get entire family. well exclude male in the family ofc.
Grace your childhood friend is a teenager though ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to defeat Pooff ? he hit me 130 a hit. my potion can heal 150 a bottle. how the fuck can I win ?
you can recruit Grace to come along for that Quest, if you advance the main story a bit (the little Devil will even attack her so probably the intended way to deal with it)... other than this train the MC

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How to change time of day after clear Ch 2. ? first page say I can do it at MC's bed but only full heal choice appear. is this a bug ?

Edit. never mind. I look at my game version and saw it is v0.02024. don't know the game just update.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to change time of day after clear Ch 2. ? first page say I can do it at MC's bed but only full heal choice appear. is this a bug ?

Edit. never mind. I look at my game version and saw it is v0.02024. don't know the game just update.
That aside it's only a feature that gets unlocked close to the end of this chapter.
At minimum you need to choose a master to unlock the corresponding UI Elements

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Found some oversights/Bugs...
If you choose Mariah as your first Master she refers to the Player with the Standard name instead of Player name
If you donate 1000+ Gold to the church you only get +1 Charity (should be +1 for each 500)
Thank very much for the report! Fixing them right now. (The +1 for 500 still works for this update, just be sure to donate in chunks of 500. I'm gonna fix this anyways of course)

I tried this game kind of randomly, and I honestly wasn't expecting much... but... I love it!
The art is excellent, the rpg aspects are fun enough to keep me involved, and the game is just the right amount of slow burn with the sexiness. Honestly, it makes me want to back the creator's subscribestar. I am really excited to see where this goes in the future, but I'm already impressed with what's available so far.
Thank yo~u so much for the kind words, please consider supporting the SS if you can. We're really going to need the support for chapter 3. We blew most of our budget we had prepared for the game, so to make sure things won't slow down, I hope we get good enough support. I'm gonna open up an itch io page soon, I hope that helps to spread it.

Yeah, there are M/S, D/D, B/S, M/D, S/S planned for the game. Some of these will take a while to show up, the focus will be the M/S pairings.

Seeing as I played through Chapter one a month ago, and chapter two is out now, i'll check this out again.
Cool! You didn't even had to wait that long! :3

How to defeat Pooff ? he hit me 130 a hit. my potion can heal 150 a bottle. how the fuck can I win ?
He's a toughie! But I tested, it's possible to beat one-on-one, it's easier with Grace though. His attack is magic-based, so if you have the Magician Ring or Barrier Scarf (get from the love store) you can reduce the damage. His counterattack doesn't work vs. throwing items (Bombs, Throwing Daggers, elemental gems, etc.) if don't have those, use these turns to heal, his counter state lasts for 2 turns.

you can recruit Grace to come along for that Quest, if you advance the main story a bit (the little Devil will even attack her so probably the intended way to deal with it)... other than this train the MC
Yup! There's an extended version of the capturing cutscene (CG in the future? Let's hope!) if Grace's in the party.

That aside it's only a feature that gets unlocked close to the end of this chapter.
At minimum you need to choose a master to unlock the corresponding UI Elements
That was an oversight from the first release, I'm sorry. You can switch the time of day after the chapter is over in v.02025

Reactions: Fransoto21
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes