LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Chapter 2 is Up!

Thank you so much for the support guys! Be sure to spread the word with people that are ok with the content covered in the game. The internet is a weird place nowadays! Anyways, enjoy, I hope everything works well! Let me know if you run into any trouble, I unfortunately couldn't test this one as much as I'd like. RPGM can be very finicky (I'm sure most of you know). There are many different systems and engine changes, so I'm not really sure what kind of bug might pop up, I'll use the weekend to iron out anything if necessary!

A new save is needed for this version. It isn't compatible with older saves. I'm working on a complete chapter 1 save file, I'll upload as soon as I can.

Here's the post, links below, I'm gonna update the topic now:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:

NEW LINK (v.02025)

Last edited:

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
Awesome job on the new chapter. You should get the top post updated so it will show up under the latest updates tab. More people need to know about your game!

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Would future saves be compatible with new content or just can't say yet?
I really hope they would be, lol! Honestly, there's no way to be sure 100% yet, there is still a couple of thing in future chapters that could change that. Worst case scenario, I'll always provide an updated save, I'm just trying to find a way to synch the variables for the player to keep their records.

Awesome job on the new chapter. You should get the top post updated so it will show up under the latest updates tab. More people need to know about your game!
Thank you! I'll see into that, I just edited the top post, so I dunno if that counts as an update.

Guys I just noticed a dumb thing, I don't think you can switch day/night after the chapter is over. The free switch starts in Chapter 3 but I thought I had already added to this version. Anyways, I'm updating one of the files, just in case. (I dunno how often people make extra/backup saves).

Oct 7, 2017
Chapter 2 is Up!

Thank you so much for the support guys! Be sure to spread the word with people that are ok with the content covered in the game. The internet is a weird place nowadays! Anyways, enjoy, I hope everything works well! Let me know if you run into any trouble, I unfortunately couldn't test this one as much as I'd like. RPGM can be very finicky (I'm sure most of you know). There are many different systems and engine changes, so I'm not really sure what kind of bug might pop up, I'll use the weekend to iron out anything if necessary!

A new save is needed for this version. It isn't compatible with older saves. I'm working on a complete chapter 1 save file, I'll upload as soon as I can.

Here's the post, links below, I'm gonna update the topic now:

Links:

MEGA: Mega

MEDIAFIRE:

UPLOADHAVEN: on the way
You, my friend, just made my day :love:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you! I'll see into that, I just edited the top post, so I dunno if that counts as an update.

Guys I just noticed a dumb thing, I don't think you can switch day/night after the chapter is over. The free switch starts in Chapter 3 but I thought I had already added to this version. Anyways, I'm updating one of the files, just in case. (I dunno how often people make extra/backup saves).
editing the Changelog is always helpful anyway as it shows the improvements without much searching.
Will you Update the main game or just upload a fix? askeing for wether or not I have to wait with the DL

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm writting this next part for the dev, as the average Joe that I am.

I skipped out on the first release, since I figured, it didn't have much content yet. I thought, the game was dead after several months of no releases. I could have checked the subscribestar feed, where they have been active (which is a really good thing)... *yet why do that on a game, I think is dead (5 months is a long time)? There is a new release and I'm happy. Yet the only tags of a sexual nature is spanking and voyerism and I kind of unfairly give it a skip again. I don't think, the dev should rush things DEF NOT. It just shows that the game is still in it's early infancy.

Before I come off as even more of an asshole, let me clarify. It's on the list of things, I might end up supporting. The artstyle is good for a 2dcg indie game. And I like that it's an RPG and it's focused around milfs, it ticks a lot of boxes for me. I need to see it endure a bit more, for me to support the game. I normally wait around 6 months of steady development, before I support a game. A mindset which may not seem fair to this dev's model, as it's made in larger chunks. You need a few more releases and I'm sure it'll start getting some traction. I'll at least start singing its praises, when it have seen a few more releases fleshing out the game some more.

*sidenote: 0.1 version or in this case 0.01'ish comes as goes like the wind. I as a consumer need to be more invested in the game, before I check the feed.

PS: Again, to clarify my position. I want to give props to you for actually making a weekly feed, it's 100% the right thing to do.

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.

Last edited:

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
NEW LINK (v.02025)

CHANGE LOG - v.02025

- Can switch between Day/Afternoon/Night at your bed (in case you missed Raphy's scene)

Last edited:

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Gonna Fck Em'all! :cool:
That's the goal! :3

You, my friend, just made my day :love:
Glad I could help it! o/

Looks great.
Thank you very much!

editing the Changelog is always helpful anyway as it shows the improvements without much searching.
Will you Update the main game or just upload a fix? askeing for wether or not I have to wait with the DL
I'm gonna try my best to keep these updated.

Looking goood :) with pregnancy with be hoter :p
It's planned, but not anytime soon though.

IS IT HAVE MOM/SON SEX ?
It will have lots of it. The main couple will progress slower compared to others.

but can you have secks though?
There's an anal scene in this one.

I'm writting this next part for the dev, as the average Joe that I am.

I skipped out on the first release, since I figured, it didn't have much content yet. I thought, the game was dead after several months of no releases. I could have checked the subscribestar feed, where they have been active (which is a really good thing)... *yet why do that on a game, I think is dead (5 months is a long time)? There is a new release and I'm happy. Yet the only tags of a sexual nature is spanking and voyerism and I kind of unfairly give it a skip again. I don't think, the dev should rush things DEF NOT. It just shows that the game is still in it's early infancy.

Before I come off as even more of an asshole, let me clarify. It's on the list of things, I might end up supporting. The artstyle is good for a 2dcg indie game. And I like that it's an RPG and it's focused around milfs, it ticks a lot of boxes for me. I need to see it endure a bit more, for me to support the game. I normally wait around 6 months of steady development, before I support a game. A mindset which may not seem fair to this dev's model, as it's made in larger chunks. You need a few more releases and I'm sure it'll start getting some traction. I'll at least start singing its praises, when it have seen a few more releases fleshing out the game some more.

*sidenote: 0.1 version or in this case 0.01'ish comes as goes like the wind. I as a consumer need to be more invested in the game, before I check the feed.

PS: Again, to clarify my position. I want to give props to you for actually making a weekly feed, it's 100% the right thing to do.

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.
Thank you very much for your words.

I totally understand you and I'm going to welcome you in whatever form of support you can give. This update indeed took longer than I expected (new systems, the interactive scenes, + some delays due corona/art, etc.). I'll be honest, I'm aiming for around 3-4 months between updates, but each chapter will come with as much content (more, with enough support) as this one, at the very least. But I don't have enough time to work on it (mostly weekends and it actually caused real work to pile up, so I need to get to that), this is the work of 1 person (1 wonderful supporter) and 1 artist, so it will take time.

I want to keep a weekly report with previews and bonuses, and by the time I reach chapter 4, I'm planning some mid-chapter releases as the story will allow me to have those.

Hope to see you in the future, Hajtand o/

Oh yeah! New update, can't wait to try it...By the way LeelaK , do we have more "spicy moment" with the girls in this one?
Definitely spicy moments, hehe!

Pleas add a walkthrought for to see all the events
I definitely want to, but I'll see if anyone is willing to help. Cuz I really want to use my time to focus on the game itself. It's time consuming to keep updates on multiple medias, work on the game, and write a walkthrough as well (and the Goddess' knows this game has enough text as it is... lol!)

As always guys, thank you for the amazing support! Hope to see you soon for Chapter 3! ^ ~ ^

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes