Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
How stupid I am, did not even remember where she lives until you talked about it. Thank you!!

Reactions: LeelaK

AlucardFF

May 15, 2018
You mean upload a save file? i'll attach a 7z-archive with a save from the start of the game and the config and global files (not sure which ones you need).
He means a save that is completed up to the most recent content. If you have one please share because I would like one too lol.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
How stupid I am, did not even remember where she lives until you talked about it. Thank you!!
Nah, it happens. After a couple of runs in that place, it'll be fresh on people's minds. :3

He means a save that is completed up to the most recent content. If you have one please share because I would like one too lol.
Here, guys! I've speed run a complete Chapter 2 file today. Hope it helps, I've collected almost everything, but didn't maxed out the MC training stats besides Knowledge.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Just started playing the game but can't find all the locations of the logs which grace can cut can sombody tell me?
All three logs are in the first forest. One is south of the first screen (the room before you meet Grace for the first time). The other is to the right of the room where you first see Grace, and the last one is to the right of the Savegate before the first boss room.

Reactions: Fransoto21

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Here, guys! I've speed run a complete Chapter 2 file today. Hope it helps, I've collected almost everything, but didn't maxed out the MC training stats besides Knowledge.
Hello !

I would like to know if our backups from Chapter 2 will work for Chapter 3?

Or is it better to take your backup from Chapter 2?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hello !

I would like to know if our backups from Chapter 2 will work for Chapter 3?

Or is it better to take your backup from Chapter 2?
So far I'm working to make sure that Chapter 2 saves will work on Chapter 3 and so forth. However, that's actually a bit hard to be sure of. But don't worry, in every chapter release I'm planning to provide an updated clear save just in case.

I don't think that'll be necessary for next chapter though.

Mundi

May 20, 2018
So far I'm working to make sure that Chapter 2 saves will work on Chapter 3 and so forth. However, that's actually a bit hard to be sure of. But don't worry, in every chapter release I'm planning to provide an updated clear save just in case.

I don't think that'll be necessary for next chapter though.
I understand !

Good luck with the job then, can't wait to see Chapter 3! :D

nefar

May 16, 2017
thanks, but apparently one scene isn't unlocked in the memory room, chapter 2-2 (bottom left of the room). which one is that?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
thanks, but apparently one scene isn't unlocked in the memory room, chapter 2-2 (bottom left of the room). which one is that?
Oh, you're right! It is the second shower dialogue scene. I've added a fix here.

You can get it easily, just talk to Mariah in her room. I just noticed how weird it's going to look (since I added an extra Mariah just for players to get the interactions but forgot to add the proper triggers as she's not supposed to be there, it was just for the end of chapter exploration), so just ignore the multiple Mariahs, lol.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh, you're right! It is the second shower dialogue scene. I've added a fix here.

You can get it easily, just talk to Mariah in her room. I just noticed how weird it's going to look (since I added an extra Mariah just for players to get the interactions but forgot to add the proper triggers as she's not supposed to be there, it was just for the end of chapter exploration), so just ignore the multiple Mariahs, lol.
I have a question: Will the Inn's owner lady be a love target in the future or she would only just only having scenes with her 3 sons? And do you think about adding some more peeking side quest in the future to not just with her and MC's mom but could be for the other girls too? Like having a public bath where MC found some secret hole from the men side that he could peek to the women side, and in afternoon or evening some girls would go there and he could take a peek

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I have a question: Will the Inn's owner lady be a love target in the future or she would only just only having scenes with her 3 sons? And do you think about adding some more peeking side quest in the future to not just with her and MC's mom but could be for the other girls too? Like having a public bath where MC found some secret hole from the men side that he could peek to the women side, and in afternoon or evening some girls would go there and he could take a peek
Yes, there are plans for the MC to take part at some point in the side storylines, but he's not the main focus of them.

Some he'll be active earlier, others mid-point, Betty, most likely, will be a late one though. Yeah, there'll be more peeking stuff planned, it is a way for you to be near different storylines. The public bath thing will definitely be a thing, cuz you gotta have a way to check what the girls will be doing by themselves. :3

exava

Nov 11, 2018
pretty cool concept. though idk if i just suck but that first boss dealt to much damage to play fair

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
pretty cool concept. though idk if i just suck but that first boss dealt to much damage to play fair
Thanks!
For the first boss, a good level to be is 3+, get rid of the smaller enemies first. If he ups his defense, break it with Grace's skill. You can use the bombs you get in town from Emily (the girl you rescue in the beginning) to do additional damage. Just bring some healing items, and it should be an easier fight. The boss strongest attack deals around 130-150hp IIRC.

Guys, a question:
Where do I get one of these cool f95 banners I see around in the sigs? I'd like to add a Milfairy one. :3

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks!
For the first boss, a good level to be is 3+, get rid of the smaller enemies first. If he ups his defense, break it with Grace's skill. You can use the bombs you get in town from Emily (the girl you rescue in the beginning) to do additional damage. Just bring some healing items, and it should be an easier fight. The boss strongest attack deals around 130-150hp IIRC.

Guys, a question:
Where do I get one of these cool f95 banners I see around in the sigs? I'd like to add a Milfairy one. :3
I'd try this one
Post your signatures here | F95zone

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes