perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
LeelaK

Here is my Linux build of v0.3010, I haven't gone through the whole game yet but everything seems to be working fine I have hadn't any issues.
It's the same build I've been using for a while now, if there are any issues I can always take a look at them.

Just wanted to share in case any other Linux users might be interested in a native build of the game.

Reactions: LeelaK

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
"i still have some time, let's see if we can find any cool secret around town"... I can't enter the house ... what should I do? I've searched the whole town and can't find anything...

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Is the mom bangable yet ? Didn't play the previous updates so if it was already made possible months ago sorry :)
Not yet. She's pretty heavily featured in this chapter and has one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. She's the main goal, so the banging part will take a while. The other Townsmoms will get their respective actions earlier. One of them's will be at the next chapter.

Just thought I would chime in and help clarify this.

So basically with any LI, if they fuck anyone/thing besides MC (male or female), consider it NTR, it may not be by definition NTR, but players will likely view/feel like it is, especially if it is forced on them. When it comes to optional, then it is only NTR if the context is NTR, like a tentacle monster fucking an LI if a battle is lost.

So yeah if any LI are going to fuck anything, make sure it is optional and if they do it is because MC gave permission. Then it is player choice and not at all ntr because the player (and MC) will choose for it to happen.

As for side characters they don't count for NTR tag, is only when MC is cucked/stolen from (by anything, man, female, tentacle, monster, anything that isn't basically a dildo).

Edit: like the snake and val scene, if that isn't optional and MC isn't letting it happen, then it is very much NTR (netoraze to be specific, since i assume she is being assraped by the snake). I don't know the full context since I just skimmed the images of the game and not actually play it.
Thank you so much for the in-depth take. I'm really not at all knowledgeable with NTR stuff. Ok, I think I get it now.

The Val scene might not be considered one then, cuz in the end it doesn't happen and it is there to serve a plot point and show development. Val destroys it before something happen and the MC isn't aware to even able to stop it from the start.

Some other characters and plotlines might have some NTR (monsters) elements then. I'll be sure to write and add non-NTR variants to any of them if possible (so the # of scenes don't change, for example).

What if the MC joins willingly? Cuz there's stuff for that too.

Are there a lot of Spanking and Female domination? They aren't fetishes that I like.

Voyeur scenes don't interest me, so I prefer if they can be skipped or avoided, could it be done?

Otherwise the story sounds good, and I like RPG games.
Currently the spanking is one of the actions you can take in the interactive mode to spank one of the lady's butt.
The domination isn't a scene per se, but the approach of a more "bossy" character etc. and one "trapped hj" scene.

every 30 second this error message appeares some one can help me?
Oh no! Damn it! I tried to reduce the size for an easier download and it didn't pick a file that was actually used. You can just make a copy of any song in the www/audio/bgm folder and rename it Town3. It should work too. This one only plays in the Credits, so if you don't enter the Credits, it should be ok too. Reset and just pick any other option besides Credits and you should be good to go!

No Vaginal tag yet :rolleyes: and Pregnancy....
Game looks good :cool:
Not yet, vaginal is for next chapter. Pregnancy... well... that one will take a while.
Thanks!

It's been a long time since i played chapter one, I'm happy to see the game alive :D
I'm glad you liked it! Thanks! :3

"i still have some time, let's see if we can find any cool secret around town"... I can't enter the house ... what should I do? I've searched the whole town and can't find anything...
There's a wooden shack outside the Town's walls, head there first.

LeelaK the break block ability on grace doesn't seem to break the clockatrices shield. (just does damage).
Hm... that's very, very weird! I checked it here and it should have worked. I can't even pinpoint what could have gone wrong there. Try another one, maybe there was a small percentage of the effect not happening, but that's also not supposed to have happened.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thank you so much for the in-depth take. I'm really not at all knowledgeable with NTR stuff. Ok, I think I get it now.

The Val scene might not be considered one then, cuz in the end it doesn't happen and it is there to serve a plot point and show development. Val destroys it before something happen and the MC isn't aware to even able to stop it from the start.

Some other characters and plotlines might have some NTR (monsters) elements then. I'll be sure to write and add non-NTR variants to any of them if possible (so the # of scenes don't change, for example).

It is specific to LIs so if it is MC joining in on a non-LI than that is different (you may wish to make that optional though).

As for LI characters, and sexual interaction without MC is NTR (unless MC wants them to that is, or is the cause, but should make that optional, since if it isn't to players they will see it as ntr anyway since they didn't choose it), MC being aware of it or not doesn't change it, for example your wife cheating on you without you knowing is still cheating, that example by the way is also NTR.

What do you mean by it didn't happen?

My advice you should avoid forced NTR at all costs, (unless you want the average player to avoid your game like the plague). Doesn't seem like your target audience is the NTR audience so that will be a bit of a killer for the average player if it is forced ntr.

Again this mainly applies to LIs, if it isn't an LI then you can be a bit more relaxed since that isn't really NTR when it isn't an LI(the average player may still not like it, but they will typically tolerate it if it isn't one of the LIs).

And lastly you should probably add the ntr tag to the thread and then in genre "NTR (avoidable)" if/when it is avoidable for LIs.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hm... that's very, very weird! I checked it here and it should have worked. I can't even pinpoint what could have gone wrong there. Try another one, maybe there was a small percentage of the effect not happening, but that's also not supposed to have happened.
Nvm I misunderstood what it was supposed to do.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

The monsters thing sounds more like rape to me than NTR (although it all depends on what you really have in mind). I don't really like either of the two options (NTR or rape), so if all those scenes aren't avoidable, surely the game doesn't interest me.

In my case, I don't consider an improvement that the MC joins a scene that starts out as NTR. In fact, the game would not interest me if NTR cannot be completely avoided to start.

Currently the spanking is one of the actions you can take in the interactive mode to spank one of the lady's butt.
The domination isn't a scene per se, but the approach of a more "bossy" character etc. and one "trapped hj" scene.
As long as spanking isn't mandatory, it's fine for me.

I would have to see how is domination, but I may not like the character too much. The "trapped hj" thing is very possible that I don't like it.

For now I prefer to wait and see how NTR evolves (and if can be all of it avoided) before trying the game.

Reactions: EJW and LeelaK

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The monsters thing sounds more like rape to me than NTR (although it all depends on what you really have in mind). I don't really like either of the two options (NTR or rape), so if all those scenes aren't avoidable, surely the game doesn't interest me.
Well it would be Rape based NTR

edit: corrected.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well it would actually be Netoraze, which is just NTR but it is rape.
I have no idea what Netoraze means. I don't know the differences between the different concepts that the three letters hide, so I'm guided exclusively by the definition of the forum.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I have no idea what Netoraze means. I don't know the differences between the different concepts that the three letters hide, so I'm guided exclusively by the definition of the forum.
edit: corrected.

It is actually netorase, and that is basically MC wanting to be a cuck.

I mispoke before.

Then there is netori which is just the protag/MC doing the stealing.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes