LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Could you guys send me your save? That's weird it worked ok during the tests, but I might be able to fix it.

This is the first time doing this scene or is it a replay for the scene? Do you know?

Reactions: nerdgamer

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Alright, I hate to admit it but I'm stuck. I can't get back into my house during the night. Keeps telling me that there are secrets to discover, but I've searched so much I'm just meandering and going over and over places I've already been. Talked to everyone in the bar. Talked to Eric and got quest. Search all bags I could find. Talked to Grace. Followed the pumpkins. Entered the building next to pumpkins and talked with hatrack and laughing pumpkin inside. Talked to homeless vendor. Talked to cat. Talked to old man in park.

Reactions: LeelaK

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
Could you guys send me your save? That's weird it worked ok during the tests, but I might be able to fix it.

This is the first time doing this scene or is it a replay for the scene? Do you know?
here it is :
also, first time doing the scene the love love mode

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
i literally have the same issue here, i cant do anything besides selecting the hand stuff options rub,slap,finger etc
Nothing happened for her ... grab finger slap ... her climax is Not more than 45
Ok, I think I see what happened. That was an overlook after adding a Chapter 3 change. That's a big one, thanks for letting me know.

Replace this file in the www/data folder and it should work. Let me know if it works!

Reactions: MsDos and nerdgamer

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Alright, I hate to admit it but I'm stuck. I can't get back into my house during the night. Keeps telling me that there are secrets to discover, but I've searched so much I'm just meandering and going over and over places I've already been. Talked to everyone in the bar. Talked to Eric and got quest. Search all bags I could find. Talked to Grace. Followed the pumpkins. Entered the building next to pumpkins and talked with hatrack and laughing pumpkin inside. Talked to homeless vendor. Talked to cat. Talked to old man in park.
Inside the building next to the pumpkins, talk to the piece of paper in the middle of the desk. There should be a big Quest Icon over there. Let me know if it was there or if it didn't showed up.

Reactions: JaxMan

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
Ok, I think I see what happened. That was an overlook after adding a Chapter 3 change. That's a big one, thanks for letting me know.

Replace this file in the www/data folder and it should work. Let me know if it works!
didn't fix it for me, unless i'm doing something wrong? is there a special location on her body ?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
didn't fix it for me, unless i'm doing something wrong? is there a special location on her body ?
There is, it should be around her neck/back. It flashes in the beginning of the scene with some little hearts.

also can't seem to date the mom, is there just not a date or am i missing something
There is no date option yet. So that option is blank (and probably missing a warning, thanks).

Reactions: nerdgamer

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
There is, it should be around her neck/back. It flashes in the beginning of the scene with some little hearts.

There is no date option yet. So that option is blank (and probably missing a warning, thanks).
yup, when i click there it doesn't appear to do anything at all (with every options possible slap,rub,finger etc)

Reactions: Crunch_

leng177

Jan 31, 2018

thanks for replying, love your game btw been I remember when I play the first version, I was like "this is good" and then completely forgot about it and the a week before ver 2 came out I remember it and I was so gassed when it came out, anyway just keep up the great work man because your game is like a diamond in the rough and its different than most of the games on here which is refreshing, Amen

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Inside the building next to the pumpkins, talk to the piece of paper in the middle of the desk. There should be a big Quest Icon over there. Let me know if it was there or if it didn't showed up.
Ah, yes. I wasn't sure what that was and tried clicking on it and ended up trying to move around the table and got stopped by the hatrack. Didn't think I was suppose to click on the paper in front of it. lol After that I ignored it since I figured it would do the same thing. What can I say...I'm not the smartest. lol

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Wow, not doing so good. Now I can't find Betty's house. I can't believe I can't find it...I literally walked around the town for an hour checking every building and there aren't that many. Is it possible to make maps with rpgm?

fobur

Apr 29, 2018
[QUOTE = "JaxMan, publicación: 5154597, miembro: 2200678"]
Vaya, no lo estoy haciendo tan bien. Ahora no puedo encontrar la casa de Betty. No puedo creer que no pueda encontrarlo ... literalmente caminé por la ciudad durante una hora revisando cada edificio y no hay tantos. ¿Es posible hacer mapas con rpgm?
[/CITA]

Betty está en la posada si mal no recuerdo

Reactions: JaxMan and LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Same here, downloaded the fix and still the same.
yeah i guess it's a new bug from this version
I'm working on a fix for this. It might take a little while, I'm sorry. Chapter 3 has affected things from older chapters that escaped me.

Wow, not doing so good. Now I can't find Betty's house. I can't believe I can't find it...I literally walked around the town for an hour checking every building and there aren't that many. Is it possible to make maps with rpgm?
Betty's home is below the school. It's the "INN" near the gates to the left.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "JaxMan, publicación: 5154597, miembro: 2200678"]
Vaya, no lo estoy haciendo tan bien. Ahora no puedo encontrar la casa de Betty. No puedo creer que no pueda encontrarlo ... literalmente caminé por la ciudad durante una hora revisando cada edificio y no hay tantos. ¿Es posible hacer mapas con rpgm?
[/CITA]

Betty está en la posada si mal no recuerdo
Gracias,

For the life of me, I thought she had her own house. I didn't remember running into her at the inn. lol

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes