exava

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks!
For the first boss, a good level to be is 3+, get rid of the smaller enemies first. If he ups his defense, break it with Grace's skill. You can use the bombs you get in town from Emily (the girl you rescue in the beginning) to do additional damage. Just bring some healing items, and it should be an easier fight. The boss strongest attack deals around 130-150hp IIRC.

Guys, a question:
Where do I get one of these cool f95 banners I see around in the sigs? I'd like to add a Milfairy one. :3

thank you so much ^_^; guess it was just me being bad

Reactions: LeelaK

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Lemme get it straight lol so the side characters are allowed to ntr other characters but the main character cant?
(What i mean is the side characters lets take that "Milf" with the three kids gets fucked by her own kids but the main character can't)
(JUST IN CASE you do not think this is NTR the husband the dad in this case is getting cucked by his own children.)
(However the main character can not fuck with certain characters as they have already been defiled?)
(Aight im just rambling now)

Last edited:

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Thank you for the tip! We've got a new MFT signature now!

thank you so much ^_^; guess it was just me being bad
Nah, no worries. I'm trying to make sure the game has challenge as an RPG, but that's always possible to break it with things more than just leveling up. Hope I can achieve a good balance overall!

Lemme get it straight lol so the side characters are allowed to ntr other characters but the main character cant?
(What i mean is the side characters lets take that "Milf" with the three kids gets fucked by her own kids but the main character can't)
(JUST IN CASE you do not think this is NTR the husband the dad in this case is getting cucked by his own children.)
(However the main character can not fuck with certain characters as they have already been defiled?)
(Aight im just rambling now)
I'm not 100% sure if I got it all, so let me know if I misinterpret anything.

What I meant is that the NPC milfs, will have their own plotlines (the side-quests), and the MC will take part, but in different moments and ways. That doesn't mean he can't or won't, it's also a budget thing, for him I'd rather focus on the main story for now.

For NTR, I always thought the NTR people look for is the MC being cucked, no? If it's the MC, I don't plan for that to happen. There are some interactions that maybe could be minor NTR (I honestly dunno if monsters fit here) with other characters, but definitely not with his main love interest. But if other NPCs can count as NTR, then I guess the husband is one, yup. (he has his reasons though).

The MC can't fuck certain characters for, either because it isn't the right moment or I have to prioritize the main story.

For the 3 townsladies, the first MC interaction will be with the teacher. There'll be hints for that in the next chapter. :3

---

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Thank you for the tip! We've got a new MFT signature now!

Nah, no worries. I'm trying to make sure the game has challenge as an RPG, but that's always possible to break it with things more than just leveling up. Hope I can achieve a good balance overall!

I'm not 100% sure if I got it all, so let me know if I misinterpret anything.

What I meant is that the NPC milfs, will have their own plotlines (the side-quests), and the MC will take part, but in different moments and ways. That doesn't mean he can't or won't, it's also a budget thing, for him I'd rather focus on the main story for now.

For NTR, I always thought the NTR people look for is the MC being cucked, no? If it's the MC, I don't plan for that to happen. There are some interactions that maybe could be minor NTR (I honestly dunno if monsters fit here) with other characters, but definitely not with his main love interest. But if other NPCs can count as NTR, then I guess the husband is one, yup. (he has his reasons though).

The MC can't fuck certain characters for, either because it isn't the right moment or I have to prioritize the main story.

For the 3 townsladies, the first MC interaction will be with the teacher. There'll be hints for that in the next chapter. :3

---
Don't know why but certain leeters don't appear in the words

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Don't know why but certain leeters don't appear in the words
That's so weird! I've never had anything even similar reported. Funny that it seems to be just the "g"s.
Maybe reinstalling the font will fix it?

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
Okay, picked this up and played it yesterday. Pretty good game.

About the 'children hatch from fairyeggs' thing, it struck me as the local equivalent of 'the stork brought you' or 'we found you in the middle of our prize winning cabbage' or whatever your version of 'we don't want to explain to children how reproduction actually works' is. Also, the main guy who was insisting on it felt slightly unhinged. Not malicious, just... slightly off. Sort of like if Emperor Norton of These United States of America decided he was an expert scholar instead of Emperor.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
I am quite noob,how do i do that?
Just right-click on the font in the font folder of the game. I forgot the name of the font file, it starts with a K.

Okay, picked this up and played it yesterday. Pretty good game.

About the 'children hatch from fairyeggs' thing, it struck me as the local equivalent of 'the stork brought you' or 'we found you in the middle of our prize winning cabbage' or whatever your version of 'we don't want to explain to children how reproduction actually works' is. Also, the main guy who was insisting on it felt slightly unhinged. Not malicious, just... slightly off. Sort of like if Emperor Norton of These United States of America decided he was an expert scholar instead of Emperor.
Thank you for enjoying the game!

no sound? + naming scheme is pretty short
There is sound. Check the config on your PC or in the options menu, check if the volume is up.
The naming was kept to 6 characters in order to avoid as much text cutting through the dialogue boxes as possible.

I just got into chapter 2? Is there any content?
If all goes well, the next chapter (Chapter 3) should be up this month. February at the latest. Stay tuned!

Tenets

Dec 4, 2018
S
Just right-click on the font in the font folder of the game. I forgot the name of the font file, it starts with a K.

Thank you for enjoying the game!

There is sound. Check the config on your PC or in the options menu, check if the volume is up.
The naming was kept to 6 characters in order to avoid as much text cutting through the dialogue boxes as possible.

If all goes well, the next chapter (Chapter 3) should be up this month. February at the latest. Stay tuned!
Sounds good! Great game so far! I had a bug with chapter 2 with no missions being shown in recommended.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Chapter 3 is now up, guys!

Enjoy! It took a couple of weeks longer than I expected but it turned out to be the biggest yet and with the most content so I'm happy. I plan on having shorter updates for a quicker schedule for the upcoming chapters if I get the support.

Thank you guys for your patience! Let me know if you find any bug or need any help. Cya! ^~^

FULL POST HERE:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Mega:
Mediafire:

Milfairy Tales v.03003 Change Log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

Enjoy! It took a couple of weeks longer than I expected but it turned out to be the biggest yet and with the most content so I'm happy. I plan on having shorter updates for a quicker schedule for the upcoming chapters if I get the support.

Thank you guys for your patience! Let me know if you find any bug or need any help. Cya! ^~^

FULL POST HERE:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Mega: Mega
Mediafire:

Wish more devs wrote such extensive changelogs.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

FULL POST HERE:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Mega: Mega
Mediafire:

Holy shit new update is here! Had to download and start a new game for this one, because I'm in love with the story so it would be fun to do so

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is the mom bangable yet ? Didn't play the previous updates so if it was already made possible months ago sorry :)

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Wish more devs wrote such extensive changelogs.
It actually helps me too, lol. It's hard to keep track of everything.

is there a way to only download the update file?
Unfortunately the game doesn't have update-only support yet. A lot of things are still being changed "under the hood" so just adding new files wouldn't work well.

I did manage to cut out like 200Mb of space on this one, so yay? (but that won't work forever as more images will eventually make the file bigger too)

Holy shit new update is here! Had to download and start a new game for this one, because I'm in love with the story so it would be fun to do so
Thank you so much! :3

That will actually do good to your save file. Plus the older chapters are improved and you'll be able to enjoy a few more perks in combat if you start over.

• Love
Reactions: thevoid089

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Just thought I would chime in and help clarify this.

So basically with any LI, if they fuck anyone/thing besides MC (male or female), consider it NTR, it may not be by definition NTR, but players will likely view/feel like it is, especially if it is forced on them. When it comes to optional, then it is only NTR if the context is NTR, like a tentacle monster fucking an LI if a battle is lost.

So yeah if any LI are going to fuck anything, make sure it is optional and if they do it is because MC gave permission. Then it is player choice and not at all ntr because the player (and MC) will choose for it to happen.

As for side characters they don't count for NTR tag, is only when MC is cucked/stolen from (by anything, man, female, tentacle, monster, anything that isn't basically a dildo).

Edit: like the snake and val scene, if that isn't optional and MC isn't letting it happen, then it is very much NTR. I don't know the full context since I just skimmed the images of the game and not actually play it.

edit: corrected.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are there a lot of Spanking and Female domination? They aren't fetishes that I like.

Voyeur scenes don't interest me, so I prefer if they can be skipped or avoided, could it be done?

Otherwise the story sounds good, and I like RPG games.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes