• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The Uploadheaven link doesn't seem to want to start the download for me. I tried it multiple times.

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Looks interesting.. Will watch this game for now
Thank you very much, I hope you'll like it! It sure is hard to work on it.

Bottom line time. Do you get to fuck your Mom?
Er... That's kinda of the whole point, tehehe! However, I like progress, so it will be tough. But worry not, I planned for that too, there will be actually multiple M/S pairings in the game, its villages and NPCs that you'll get to follow.

Looks great, keep working hard.
We will! o/

THE most important question in regards to this game.
Gotta know your priorities! (^~^)/

Is incest avoidable?

:sneaky:

Looks good though! Great artwork and maps it seems.
Good luck on the development.
In a way, it won't be, well, there might be a bad ending (this is a long project, but I have plans for this). I'm considering writing an incest-free version in a far out future.

Is there a way to beat the game as a virgin? Just kidding ;)
Totally impossible, otherwise you won't get spell to beat enemies. Our hero gotta put that dong to work!

Ok ok, you got me with the art. This looks interesting.
Thank you, there are some very talented people working on it!

Keeping an eye on this, this looks very promising the art style looks good, hope the combat mechanics are great, this better have several epilogues for every individual character endings if the [player] chooses only one girl (if the actually allows that with included pregnancy) and a harem route epilogue (with possible pregnancy) after finishing the game.

Damn I have messed up priorities. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So many things! Hahaha! Well, I'm a fan of combat, progress and multiple choices, even though I'm very aware of the nightmare once everything starts getting into shape, but we're up for the challenge, hopefully RL won't halt us much. I'm taking notes of every suggestions!

Not getting "MILF" from this at all: they look like generic 18-20 year-old anime girls. Also, the MEGA is encrypted for no apparent reason.
Hm, I totally see that (secret, Mariah has some wrinkles, but the resolution of the engine doesn't let it show completely, haha), think of Milf in the sense of that Dual Sword-wielding mother anime (which I've totally forgot the name now)

Mega needs a decrpt key >_<
That's weird, I'm looking into this. Will reupload a new link soon!

This Looks great
I'm so happy to finally show this to you guys! Thanks for the words! :3

chipshandon12

Aug 23, 2016
i like the premise of the old sexual power fueled heroine passing her skills down to a boy even though it's not exactly the same

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok actual H content is a little too spread out, but I can forgive it as its the beginning. Hopefully its a bit denser in the future.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes