Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
So it's not even real incest as everyone is born from eggs and have no blood relatives that's kind of lame

Reactions: V19XX

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
wow nice haha.. add NTR and gangbang please :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you have nice start with good art, just keep the good work you will probably getting a lot fans just like remtairy/technobrake ;)(y)
Dev if you do add NTR, please make it optional. I like it myself (some aspects of it) and i make futa NTR videos with it in but I get that a lot of people don't like it, so if it's optional that will please both camps. It tends to be a fetish like marmite, some hate it some love it.

Zamasu

Feb 20, 2018
Wondering if the voice will be redone in future updates. Don't mind the accent but it sounds like it was recorded on a bad mic. Besides that issue, loved the art and gameplay. NJ Leelak! ^^

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
i see you mentioned lesbian as future tag
would be nice to see mother daughter (mc) stuff

but welp
add gb and some gonna butthurt

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
Hope this doesnt get abandoned like the other masterpiece.... Ehem karmic Subjugation Ehem Ehem

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
wow nice haha.. add NTR and gangbang please :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you have nice start with good art, just keep the good work you will probably getting a lot fans just like remtairy/technobrake ;)(y)
Thanks for the kind words! As for NTR, honestly it was never our thing, but I think I have an interesting system that allows me to try things out without affecting the main plot, but don't quote me on that, one thing at a time, tehehe!

So, will the sequel to this game revolve around encouraging our reluctant rebellious daughter/half-sister to follow in the steps of her mother/grand-mother?
Gotta have some goal to work to, y'know?
Wow! That's thinking way too ahead, lol! Maybe, there are possibilities for Sequels and Prequels in this world and setting. The world has a lot of backstory.

this game have a great potential. Put a good art . everyone will try. I hope u can do some story in this game for example. like Melty quest, Treasure hunter claire etc. i ilke some ntr happen here but this is your game bro
'Brosis" lol, sometimes it's bro, sometimes sis. We're a couple sharing roles, sometimes one replies or the other, lol. It's the sis right now (and no, we're not related, it's just a figure of speech, lmao).

I usually never play a 0.1 version of a game, but this won me over with the tags, premise and art. Gonna play it within the next day or two and update this with my comments.
That's so cool! Thank you for putting some faith on it! I know 0.1 are usually bland, but I tried my best to show as much of basic things to expect that the story would allow for this first contact with the characters. :3

uhm it says 15 pics, but i havent found them all, also i full cleared the 2 aviable quest and fight many monsters... any clue around?
At the end of the Chapter, you can collect a scroll at night, and it will unlock every picture in the last morning. I'm thinking of implementing a scroll for every chapter, just to make sure people get a second chance, but also attach a special reward to those that never used them.

Good game Im excited, but hope the creator adds a way for the MC to fuck Betty the Inner keeper

EDIT: Maybe if you build up your relationship with Betty and fuck her? or when you stay at the inn that you could possibly have sleep sex with her?Another idea would be if you tricked the triplets into blindfolding their mom then knocking the triplets out and fucking her instead. ;)
Whoa! Betty seems to have her first fan! Nice to hear that, well, there will be plenty of moms with their own stories. You have described something quite similar to one of her upcoming scenarios.

Any sex scenes with mother yet?
There's sort of one, it's the last one in this chapter.

So it's not even real incest as everyone is born from eggs and have no blood relatives that's kind of lame
Yeee~ah... about that... e-er... this game was originally intended to be launched on patreon... so... take those three dialogue boxes however you would like.... :rolleyes: Hehehe! It's a fantasy world, anything can be real!

Wondering if the voice will be redone in future updates. Don't mind the accent but it sounds like it was recorded on a bad mic. Besides that issue, loved the art and gameplay. NJ Leelak! ^^
Yeah, you're right, unfortunately we don't have great gear, and one with little audio experience can do so much. But hopefully we'll learn and improve over the updates! Thanks for not minding the accent, I personally find them very charming, but I know that's not for everyone.

i see you mentioned lesbian as future tag
would be nice to see mother daughter (mc) stuff

but welp
add gb and some gonna butthurt
While the focus will be mostly on m/s pairings, there is room for other types, and there are already some of them planned.
gb? (I'm assuming it's gangbang).

Hope this doesnt get abandoned like the other masterpiece.... Ehem karmic Subjugation Ehem Ehem
Thanks!
As long as it's up to me, that ain't happening! (^ ~ ^)/ (but I totally understand that life's tough)

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Its nice that you reply to almost every comment. Game and graphics are great for now, keep it up.
Personal opinion : Innkeeper seems like naive/klutz/gullible type and thus is my favorite. More of her xd.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for the kind words! As for NTR, honestly it was never our thing, but I think I have an interesting system that allows me to try things out without affecting the main plot, but don't quote me on that, one thing at a time, tehehe!

Wow! That's thinking way too ahead, lol! Maybe, there are possibilities for Sequels and Prequels in this world and setting. The world has a lot of backstory.

'Brosis" lol, sometimes it's bro, sometimes sis. We're a couple sharing roles, sometimes one replies or the other, lol. It's the sis right now (and no, we're not related, it's just a figure of speech, lmao).

That's so cool! Thank you for putting some faith on it! I know 0.1 are usually bland, but I tried my best to show as much of basic things to expect that the story would allow for this first contact with the characters. :3

At the end of the Chapter, you can collect a scroll at night, and it will unlock every picture in the last morning. I'm thinking of implementing a scroll for every chapter, just to make sure people get a second chance, but also attach a special reward to those that never used them.

Whoa! Betty seems to have her first fan! Nice to hear that, well, there will be plenty of moms with their own stories. You have described something quite similar to one of her upcoming scenarios.

Yeee~ah... about that... e-er... this game was originally intended to be launched on patreon... so... take those three dialogue boxes however you would like.... :rolleyes: Hehehe! It's a fantasy world, anything can be real!

Yeah, you're right, unfortunately we don't have great gear, and one with little audio experience can do so much. But hopefully we'll learn and improve over the updates! Thanks for not minding the accent, I personally find them very charming, but I know that's not for everyone.

While the focus will be mostly on m/s pairings, there is room for other types, and there are already some of them planned.

Thanks!
As long as it's up to me, that ain't happening! (^ ~ ^)/ (but I totally understand that life's tough)
escuse me that i reply, but you say that you wanna place an special reward for the one who didnt used it, but we have to use it forced to obtain all the 15 pictures, so its kinda unfair?

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
Very high production values, especially for what amounts to a demo. A lot of promise here, I'm looking forward to more of it.

Reactions: zandalari

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018

Thanks!
Ntr would fit perfectly with this game just make it avoidable
Seeing his relatives get corrupted and fucked by others included old men is exciting

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
If it's not your thing then don't worry about it. Just do the thing that you do well.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Also that is some very fine RPGmaker craft on those tiles as well as Gracies Tension attack. You can really tell this is made by someone with experience.

Reactions: DragonButts

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Please don't add NTR. I don't understand why people who like NTR always have to tell everybody else to add NTR. Just find a game that you enjoy with NTR and stop trying to shoehorn it into everything else.
This to be honest, game seems lime a pure vanilla thing its fine if you like NTR but don't go begging for your fetish to appear in a game. You have content you can enjoy elsewhere.
On another note bro you really gotta add a button for running from the combat.

Last edited:

kucingshit

Dec 2, 2018
yea, I just gave suggestion because your theme is milf. imo more genre is more profitable, just add it for optional and then ntr fans gonna try your game, especially for new developer better getting as many fans as you can, right? :unsure:
but well don't take it too seriously. this is your game, just do it what you want. ;)

and i'm gonna stop talking about this stuff for now, after read some comment I dont want people started argument with me :cry::censored:
i'm only want enjoy game here :giggle:

thanks for your reply, im really apprecite it when developer can reply to almost all comment :love:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Please don't add NTR. I don't understand why people who like NTR always have to tell everybody else to add NTR. Just find a game that you enjoy with NTR and stop trying to shoehorn it into everything else.
I think people should make less suggestions/demands regarding games in development. Maybe in jest, if it can be assumed to be a joke. But, overall, let the developers make the game they envision, not the game the players want. Sure, one could advice a developer to do something differently, but leave the story intact. Worst thing that can happen, is that a developer ends up making a game he doesn't want to make. I think it isn't hard to imagine what happens to such projects: they end up with a certain yellow tag.
Best advise I could give to any developer: plan your game ahead, have the storyline laid out as much as possible, including the ending(s). Don't write yourself into a corner due to player demands. If you genuinly like an idea put forward by the players, then think about it, weigh its cons and pros, consider how the rest of your storyline would evolve should you implement it. If a suggestion just doesn't click with you, then politely decline, maybe make a note for a future project.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sure, don't download game.
Well, it was part a serious question, since the description didn't really imply it's a full on incest driven where you play a total loser inside your house for the entirety of the game duration and peep on your mom in the shower every morning.
The other part was a jab at every NTR based thread that's plastered with lit up arrows pointing at billboards with the letters N, T and R and people still asking. Hence the :sneaky:
And yeah, totally agree with Dripping ^

SomaCruz

Jun 9, 2017
just gonna drop this reply here to say I'm watching this... and also MILFS. Good job developers, very good job, I'm looking forward to the finished ver.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes