LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
gb = genderbend
genre that got many hater

just thinking mc would look nice as one
Oh, I see. Dunno where I could fit that in, though.

Like 5+ games I want to support but my money is spoken for until things get more stable for me.
I totally understand the feeling ~_~" but hey, I hope things get more stable, so if you feel like, you could help us getting to the full version. (^~^)/

Sounds like you've got some good plans. If you want to see an example of the sort of thing you might be thinking of look up the playstation game Thousand Arms. You unlock new skills and the ability to forge more powerful weapons by dating girls that are either part of your party or certain ones around town.
Oh yeah, I totally remember that game, I actually finished it once back then. IIRC I played it mostly under-leveled (equipped, actually) cuz I never fully realized the forging system, I was a Sodina + Wyna girl.

I seem to have a bug that involves some letters being missing sometimes, the same thing happens to me with roundscape adorevia, anyone know any reason as to why that may be the case?, its not game breaking as I can understand most of the words but its really annoying and painful to read like that.
Hm, this is actually common to happen in rpgm games, it's quite hard for the developers to see where the lines end without an excessive amount of testing. Every slight change in font can sometimes cause that too. Well, post a screenshot, if that's a mistake on our end, I'll be sure to get it fixed!

Also I know this may be an annoying question, but, any chances of futa content for the future? :´c
I'm keeping notes of your suggestions, I can't guarantee it though.

before reading this, i don't have nothing to say. i think the same like this guy, this game will be a rlly good one, so please keep the hard work guy(s)!

oh, and sorry for the questing, but u have some idea of add some sistem to the character like in the Kagura's Games. i mean, sex records and status (i always like to replay Ideology on Friction because of this)... would be such a interesting look the main character pass from a virgin mommy boy, to a chad with him self harem (who knows, some another Rance in the life or a good guy hahahaha). only giving some idea, really waiting the next chapter
We will! :3

I wanna keep stats and records of things, I want the final version to end up havings tons of replayability.

Game looks good i'll be waiting for more to be added to this game.
Thank you very much! (^~^)/

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
This to be honest, game seems lime a pure vanilla thing its fine if you like NTR but don't go begging for your fetish to appear in a game. You have content you can enjoy elsewhere.
On another note bro you really gotta add a button for running from the combat.
Oh yeah, I totally forgot to address that, but yes, there is a way to escape in Rpgm games, you just need to press left as soon as the battle menu pops out. The enemies will even be disabled for a few seconds to give you time to escape on the map as well. I forgot to add that to the manual text since the engine doesn't make it apparent as it is. But rest assured it's already there.

Will there be a mac version released?
Yup. I was working on that, but since the lockdown, I'll have to wait a bit to get access to everything I need in order to have a working Mac version.

hope that you can knock up the mom at some point along with the other girls with a harem ending.
Something like that is in the plans... :3

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
LIKE IT LOVE IT WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO ALL IN IT BUT THE DUDES UNLESS TRAP, SISSY, AND FUTA
HOPE MORE UPDATE SOON AND WHY I LOCK IN I WANT TO LVL UP

Reactions: LeelaK

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Really enjoying it but if you do put crap in like Trap or Futa please give us an option to turn it off! I do not like that stuff I am not gay.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
LIKE IT LOVE IT WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO ALL IN IT BUT THE DUDES UNLESS TRAP, SISSY, AND FUTA
HOPE MORE UPDATE SOON AND WHY I LOCK IN I WANT TO LVL UP
Thanks! Glad you like every character so far. Yeah, I locked it not only because of levels, but I think the full work of the engine for chapter 2 and its major system will eventually demand another save (it's one of the engine's weakness). If that happens, I'll be sure to provide special saves, even if they won't be necessary.

Also, it was added to make it clear that the demo was over.

its too short
That wasn't even 7% of the content I intent to add into this game, so, hopefully, it'll be very long one day.

Really enjoying it but if you do put crap in like Trap or Futa please give us an option to turn it off! I do not like that stuff I am not gay.
Thanks! I don't have any plans for that type of material, I hope people don't mind. In case something similar gets added, I'll be sure to keep everything optional and not affecting the main plot.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
IDK why everyone seems so worried about trap and futa. There's nothing that makes it seem like that might be a thing in this game. The focus of this game is MILFs (says so right there in the title). How do traps fit in to a game about milfs?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
IDK why everyone seems so worried about trap and futa. There's nothing that makes it seem like that might be a thing in this game. The focus of this game is MILFs (says so right there in the title). How do traps fit in to a game about milfs?
It wouldn't be the first designer/game that includes that kind of content if the promise of an increase of fans or supporters was given.
It's unlikely but not impossible... enough to rile up some people as we can see.
And everytime someone mentions this content there are 3 people calling out against it... just a normal day on F95 :cool:

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
You're right on the focus, most characters will have a sort of hierarchy relationship going on. The main thing will be m/s, and similar things, like d/d stories are also planned further along.

Game so good, I can't waitting for next chaper
Thank you so much, me too!

how the heck do i delete mark and put in my own name e.e
You can rename your character in the beginning of the game. There's a required enter-your-game screen during the intro cutscenes, even if you skip them it will still show up.

Oh, just noticed that you got it! :)

Here, let me share with you guys some previews that I've posted on twitter. Some areas for the next part of the story, plus new mechanics that I've been working on.

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
Speaking of milfs, the idea of an aunt wouldn't be out of place. And I know that this isn't in the focus of the game nor is it really a milf, but an older sister that has a motherly personality might fit in too. It's okay if these don't happen, the game already has a lot of potential.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Speaking of milfs, the idea of an aunt wouldn't be out of place. And I know that this isn't in the focus of the game nor is it really a milf, but an older sister that has a motherly personality might fit in too. It's okay if these don't happen, the game already has a lot of potential.
That's pretty much the way the high priestess (which is supposed to teach you magic) is descripted by everyone.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Yup, there'll be characters that will fill certain roles as well. Unfortunately, I can't talk much about it yet. But look forward to the next character, she's essentially the cool aunt type. Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're liking it!

That's pretty much the way the high priestess (which is supposed to teach you magic) is descripted by everyone.
That's correct, the next character (the high priestess) is talked about a lot so the player get to know a little bit about her before hand. You can check a preview sketch of her btw, it's on my twitter.

ah my bad, I've played this game a bit in the beginning, but I was waiting for another update or two to really get into it.
I intend for each update to be very robust, and it works well with my schedule and the fact that 2D demands lots of work too. It doesn't matter which version you'll hop into, I just hope you have lots of fun and enjoy the game. :3

I've been working a lot on the new mechanics and the interactive part of the game (where you'll get naughty with the girls), I want every major mechanic to be introduced by chapter 2 also I'll try to add as much (even more with enough support) CG to the next update.

Reactions: Fransoto21 and L30

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Nice game, it was a bit of a bummer when the MC cant leave the house at the end of the chapter, I was gonna collect the all the CGs in that time.

Also is maybe just me but I always mistake the capital letter "i" for a "J" with the type of font so sometimes the protagonist said something like "I have done that!" and I was like 'who tf is J...'

if there is an option I would recommend not going for NTR if you have not thinking about it... this seems a very good vanilla game.

Welp, waiting for the next updated! do you have a time limit for that? (two-three-four months for now or more?) just curious

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes