LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Really sad that this game uses generic rpgm assets... so much potential.
I'm focusing on what I have the license to, and also focused the limited budget I had to things that would need more quality. Given the nature of the engine, maybe in the future I'll be able to invest away from some of the base assets. Doing my best with what I have for now.

Its nice that you reply to almost every comment. Game and graphics are great for now, keep it up.
Personal opinion : Innkeeper seems like naive/klutz/gullible type and thus is my favorite. More of her xd.
There's lots of things planned for our naive mom.

escuse me that i reply, but you say that you wanna place an special reward for the one who didnt used it, but we have to use it forced to obtain all the 15 pictures, so its kinda unfair?
Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to mention that it would be in the final version. The unlock for those scenes were supposed to be in a conversation in Chapter 2. But if the first one does become mandatory in the end, then the special reward only will start counting after the first optional one.

Very high production values, especially for what amounts to a demo. A lot of promise here, I'm looking forward to more of it.
Thank you very much for your support!

If it's not your thing then don't worry about it. Just do the thing that you do well.
I rather focus on things I like, it's easier too. I'm listening to the suggestions, but I can't know for sure if everything would be doable, of course.

Also that is some very fine RPGmaker craft on those tiles as well as Gracies Tension attack. You can really tell this is made by someone with experience.
That made our day! Thanks!:3

I think people should make less suggestions/demands regarding games in development. Maybe in jest, if it can be assumed to be a joke. But, overall, let the developers make the game they envision, not the game the players want. Sure, one could advice a developer to do something differently, but leave the story intact. Worst thing that can happen, is that a developer ends up making a game he doesn't want to make. I think it isn't hard to imagine what happens to such projects: they end up with a certain yellow tag.
Best advise I could give to any developer: plan your game ahead, have the storyline laid out as much as possible, including the ending(s). Don't write yourself into a corner due to player demands. If you genuinly like an idea put forward by the players, then think about it, weigh its cons and pros, consider how the rest of your storyline would evolve should you implement it. If a suggestion just doesn't click with you, then politely decline, maybe make a note for a future project.
Thank you for the advice and feedback. Rest assured that the storyline has a clear direction!

just gonna drop this reply here to say I'm watching this... and also MILFS. Good job developers, very good job, I'm looking forward to the finished ver.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but boo~y I look forward to a lot of the scenes, but I can't focus on that now T_T Nice username btw, best dracboi!

How cool! Later I would like to hear what caught your attention during the game. Thanks for playing it!

I'm working on Chapter 2 maps and NPCs... putting Mya to do some work! :p

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
oh su
I'm focusing on what I have the license to, and also focused the limited budget I had to things that would need more quality. Given the nature of the engine, maybe in the future I'll be able to invest away from some of the base assets. Doing my best with what I have for now.

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to mention that it would be in the final version. The unlock for those scenes were supposed to be in a conversation in Chapter 2. But if the first one does become mandatory in the end, then the special reward only will start counting after the first optional one.

I rather focus on things I like, it's easier too. I'm listening to the suggestions, but I can't know for sure if everything would be doable, of course.

Thank you for the advice and feedback. Rest assured that the storyline has a clear direction!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but boo~y I look forward to a lot of the scenes, but I can't focus on that now T_T Nice username btw, best dracboi!

How cool! Later I would like to hear what caught your attention during the game. Thanks for playing it!

oh sure that sounds pretty cool, ahm but i would like to suggest... if im allowed to, that we could change the clothes / costume / skin of characters, that be great since many games always make them remain the same... ahm just an idea

Jacobnws

Jul 15, 2017
I think people should make less suggestions/demands regarding games in development. Maybe in jest, if it can be assumed to be a joke. But, overall, let the developers make the game they envision, not the game the players want. Sure, one could advice a developer to do something differently, but leave the story intact. Worst thing that can happen, is that a developer ends up making a game he doesn't want to make. I think it isn't hard to imagine what happens to such projects: they end up with a certain yellow tag.
Best advise I could give to any developer: plan your game ahead, have the storyline laid out as much as possible, including the ending(s). Don't write yourself into a corner due to player demands. If you genuinly like an idea put forward by the players, then think about it, weigh its cons and pros, consider how the rest of your storyline would evolve should you implement it. If a suggestion just doesn't click with you, then politely decline, maybe make a note for a future project.
My thoughts exactly. Fantastic write-up, I could not have put it any better myself.

I genuinely wish that every developer or player would keep note of this.

d.doflamingo

Jul 3, 2018

i mean is bug or what ?

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
So far, love the art style. I like how you can gain stats by viewing lewd scenes. Combat is so so, but I don't care about combat in my sex games anyway so there's that. Hoping to see what else you come up with in the future, although I have a habit of waiting until several updates later to play a game, especially if its early in development. Finally, I wish you luck in your endeavors and progress.

Reactions: LeelaK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Amen to that!

Do you have any plans to add animated sex scenes?
Brother does this version include any animated sex scene?
Tnx in advance
Yeah, we have plans for that, but it's pricey, so it depends on the support we'll get. Meanwhile, there'll be many tricks used to improve the single picture scenes, and you'll be able to interact with them as well. (If you look closely some picture "breathe" like in the first scene, or Betty's and Grace's, etc. That will be expanded.)

The combat screenshot reminds me of The Dark Lords Trip which sadly hasn't gotten a new version in 2 1/2 years.
Yeah, I'm using the default battle system of the engine, makes it easier to work on and lets me focus on the other aspects of the game. I wanna make it as unique as possible though, I like working on battle animations. :3 There are plans to implement battle h-scenes.

So far, love the art style. I like how you can gain stats by viewing lewd scenes. Combat is so so, but I don't care about combat in my sex games anyway so there's that. Hoping to see what else you come up with in the future, although I have a habit of waiting until several updates later to play a game, especially if its early in development. Finally, I wish you luck in your endeavors and progress.
Thank you! I really wanted to implement an upgrade system if you help all the other storylines. Just having chests to get items and upgrades could get a little tedious. Plus it allows me to implement many different storylines without compromising the main story.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Thank you! I really wanted to implement an upgrade system if you help all the other storylines. Just having chests to get items and upgrades could get a little tedious. Plus it allows me to implement many different storylines without compromising the main story.
Sounds like you've got some good plans. If you want to see an example of the sort of thing you might be thinking of look up the playstation game Thousand Arms. You unlock new skills and the ability to forge more powerful weapons by dating girls that are either part of your party or certain ones around town.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
I seem to have a bug that involves some letters being missing sometimes, the same thing happens to me with roundscape adorevia, anyone know any reason as to why that may be the case?, its not game breaking as I can understand most of the words but its really annoying and painful to read like that.

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
before reading this, i don't have nothing to say. i think the same like this guy, this game will be a rlly good one, so please keep the hard work guy(s)!

oh, and sorry for the questing, but u have some idea of add some sistem to the character like in the Kagura's Games. i mean, sex records and status (i always like to replay Ideology on Friction because of this)... would be such a interesting look the main character pass from a virgin mommy boy, to a chad with him self harem (who knows, some another Rance in the life or a good guy hahahaha). only giving some idea, really waiting the next chapter

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes