zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so has this been updated look's like the same one i have had for some time. i also would believe that there doing good on money because this game is awsome and the art is really good so is the story.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so just asking do any love interests have unavoidable sex with other things, and if it is avoidable how easily

csum

Jan 7, 2020
The rewards from doing all 3 hunts doesn't seem to working at all. I already talk to her but got nothing in return.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
where is the guy you need to talk to for the recipe book I've been all through the temple and talked to everyone the quest is handy repairs

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can rapes be prevented?

I'm not a fan of femdom or spanking either, can they be avoided?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I knew the game should have some challenge and not too easy but it super annoying when boss just spam every turn aoe and all I can do was to heal and can do anything eles. the worse is no one has aoe heal and I need every one to throw item to survive.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I knew the game should have some challenge and not too easy but it super annoying when boss just spam every turn aoe and all I can do was to heal and can do anything eles. the worse is no one has aoe heal and I need every one to throw item to survive.

Actually Valerye does have the HEALING ability... but it Heals everyone on the screen... including your opponents.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well my only problem is the money the box that you can get cost 500.000 and you bearly make enuf money from figght's. the mini game's are kinda to fast as well

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry to type another thing but what lvls are the battle skills stop at and can you get every teachers skill's and are there potions to up you states because if you get high lvls in one master then you other states will not go up. i am sorry if my .,?,! are not ever in the right places

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
you can stuck hard at this place should give one more space LeelaK
1635711544129.png

the trick is to click the wall then click the junk then click jump

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Wow, its been a while since I played this game, I remember dropping it out in chapter 2 or 3 because I had a buggy jump in a broken bridge, I couldn't move and my stupid self save on the spot LOL (also didn't have that much time, sadly VN's are more quickly and I really like taking my moment with RPGMs), It seems the walkthrought that was put in the first page is incomplete but thats understandable since is a quick one, I just want to ask if someone can tell me how from where to where are the CGs for the chapters/parts, I'm a completionist even in this kind of games and jumping to the next chapter/part without having it all or just looking everywhere when I already have al the CG's until that part is really a pain.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes