Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
In this version there are small bugs but they do not interfere with the passage of the plot. The only bug to be wary of is this NPC. Do not contact him otherwise you will find yourself in a location from which there is no way out. And without a noklip you will not get out of there.

Reactions: LeelaK

roz13

Mar 2, 2020
NEW VERSION IS UP!
Chapter V: Part 1 (v.0.5020p)

As always let me know if there's any weird bugs. This version changes some of the old chapters a bit too (mainly Chapters 1 and 2).

1663426652120.png

After having to go learn farming, keep getting spam " Loading Error Failed to load img/pictures/People4_4.png "
Cannot progress any further, game completely bugs out, cannot save even.

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
LeelaK
I would to report a bug.
Main chapter quest: Mysterious Light
After talking to Valerye, she told me to contact Rosaly and when I go to the farm and initiate conversation with her, I keep getting this error:

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/People4_4.png

The game is basically freeze and only music is played.

Edit: Pressing S before talking to Rosaly fixed this bug.

Last edited:

anonymouzpersona

Nov 10, 2021
LeelaK
I would to report a bug.
Main chapter quest: Mysterious Light
After talking to Valerye, she told me to contact Rosaly and when I go to the farm and initiate conversation with her, I keep getting this error:

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/People4_4.png

The game is basically freeze and only music is played.

Edit: Pressing S before talking to Rosaly fixed this bug.
You just saved my afternoon, was losing my mind trying to figure out how to fix this.

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
Found a bug with the first love love mode with Valerye only happens when you touch the wrong spots

Last edited:

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
Talking to this guy soft-locks you by teleports you to a desert area that you can not escape from with a single enemy that oneshots me.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
It's a bit of a hassle to handle it and the main version right now. All the free time is being used to actually finish the main story after that I'll dedicate time for ports. Whatever time is used not on the game delays stuff and most people who play rpm games on mac are familiar with alternatives, so that will be the priority for now. there's a plan to release another build once Chapter 5 is done, cuz that will fix some issues related to the early game that will round with some mac issues too.

This update is a turning point for the protagonists relationship, yes, there's stuff. Past this point, she'll take part in the other systems and have replayable scenes as well, coming as soon as next update (part 2).

Yeah, this is supposed to be a long project, and I get that since most people are experiencing it in this split format (plus the blessing that's rpgm's limitations/glitches, etc.) it can be rough. I'll work on some alternatives to alleviate these kinds of playthroughs. Thanks for the feedback!

Nope. Any allusion to that is related to the antagonists, etc. Not that kind of game, sorry.

MC's dick currently has 23, MC has a total of 35+. The others have like 12, but maybe people just skip the main story.

Assuming nothing is wrong with the version or the save (variables and such):

Date Night: meet with Grace in her house at night time. Then go home and to the bed.

The third girl is on the shrine's second floor (day time). It's the blonde wife.

There's a full complete chapter IV save on the itch page, it should have a good balance to go through this update.
Nah it's cool, thanks for responding.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Assuming nothing is wrong with the version or the save (variables and such):

Date Night: meet with Grace in her house at night time. Then go home and to the bed.

The third girl is on the shrine's second floor (day time). It's the blonde wife.
I've finished the Betty's little helpers part 3, so thanks for the advice! With Date Night, all I get when I visit her home at night are the "Magic...", "Sharing a Place..." and Nevermind options.

I think this might be bugged though, Since I recall already having done this quest, and have already advanced to chapter 5 despite it being a main quest

Last edited:

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
How do I continue after beating the second dragon in the dream palace and saving Grace? I can't find any portal
In the starting location, you have two branches and there are four dragons in front of the main doors. Grace and Valkyrie on the right stairs. And bastet and La'Yla on the left.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the pearl needle for part 4 of Betty's quest?
In a new location on the lake where we are sent on the main quest, it seems like it falls out of the monsters or lay somewhere in one of the bags, I don’t remember exactly.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know this color combination?

1663491114895.png

I thougt that i would bet sword is blue, armor is red, shield is yellow and hat is blue but that is inccorect?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
The shield and armor are correct, read carefully what is written in the other two pictures. If everything is folded correctly, the path will open.
Yep finaly got that one right, now im stuck at colored flames, i think i got first one right, at least got chest with gauntlet, secon one to go but i need break from these puzzles :D

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes