Raegar45

Jun 19, 2022
I have a problem I don't know if it's a bug but I can't access the hunting quest number 5 it tells me that the quest will not be available until the next update this quest being mandatory to have the pearl needle for baba in betty's quest I'm stuck

Reactions: LeelaK

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I have a problem I don't know if it's a bug but I can't access the hunting quest number 5 it tells me that the quest will not be available until the next update this quest being mandatory to have the pearl needle for baba in betty's quest I'm stuck
5 hunting does not yet exist in the game. Look for pearl needle in a new location by the lake, it seems there was really, I don’t remember exactly where.

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
Can someone help me. I'm not sure how to get the butterfly wings needed for the Betty's little helpers 4 quest.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Can someone help me. I'm not sure how to get the butterfly wings needed for the Betty's little helpers 4 quest.
There is a small house on the lake. An old woman works there, she can make clothes for the quest. But you need material, it can also be found on the lake. There are always hints in the quest itself.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes