applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Looking at the tag and the 4th image is the rape in this game the lose and get raped variety? Cause even though I like rape content I'm not a fan of having to lose constantly to see all scenes.

Reactions: LeelaK

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Need some help. I gathered all Characters in the Dream World, solved all other puzzles, but how do I open the down right corner in the clock room? (it has to be 4:50, right? so 4 (purple) and 10 (blue) ). Am I missing something?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Need some help. I gathered all Characters in the Dream World, solved all other puzzles, but how do I open the down right corner in the clock room? (it has to be 4:50, right? so 4 (purple) and 10 (blue) ). Am I missing something?
You solved one of the three clock puzzles. With the help of books, you can figure out which books to use for the other two combinations. And the statues will tell you what books you need.

bragadal

Sep 9, 2017
Hello, good day to everyone that reads this. Been playing this game since build three and still going, my favorite game in f95 and my second favorite hentai game ever ( after the queen opala series, its here too but only came in later) ! Came here to report what I think is a bug, but it might not be. My particular save files are coming for the ride for the third build in a row so keep that in mind. When I finished the dream palace, I lost 50 points of speed on my main ( named him "kalesh") and it never recovered. I use all save slots for progression so I have versions of him from before, during and after the update ended. Here it is:

Before.png This is in the tavern, when the update started, only bamboo sword equipped for comparison, hadn't talked to the merchant lady yet.

after 01.png after 02.png Here is right after the dream palace, on mariah's second floor.

post update 01.png post update 02.png And this is in lake serene , I was giving the game a "chance" to kind fix itself, it happens sometimes but it didn' happen here.

Because of the resulting values, my theory is that when the main enters the dream state the game kind reverted him (or reffered him) to the most common strength based build when he came back later in the chapter, rather than coming back with my speed build. I lost my warrior bangle too, didn't sell it as far as I remember, but thats fixable. I have a theory that this happened because in the end of the last update I switched the masters from Mariah (which I always use) to Lay'lah for reasons and in this update there's no opportuinity to switch it back, so I think the game recalculated my final returning stats based on the recent master, not my most used one, which basically forced the changes seen in the status screen. I'm stronger and tankier, but slow as hell now. So if my theory is correct, I would like to propose that the ability to switch masters should be a menu-at-will possibility to execute rather than be based on character availability to happen, otherwise you're basically forced to level in a way you dont really want. I know storywise it makes less sense, but I looked all over places and times of the day to change back to Mariah and I never could, it was kinda frustrating.
Of course I could be completely wrong and this is either a save file bug or how it is indeed supposed to work, but that's my story. That said, LeelaK, no beef, love your game and will be here till the end! Have a nice day.

Last edited:

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hello guys, first, just a heads up, it takes a while to go over every message and the feedback priority always goes to supporters. So thanks everyone that can help others or clear up stuff over here, you're life savers!

Nevermind it was because I was hitting the wrong spot.
Did that happened in the most recent version? (v.0.5020p) Cause I wasn't able to replicate that one, so I dunno if was an old build thing or not. Thanks for the report tho, I'll keep a look at it.

which monster drop thunder fragment? or this item can be purchase? but which NPC who selling it?
You can get it from the monsters in the lake, iirc. I'll check which one is later and let you know.

I have a problem I don't know if it's a bug but I can't access the hunting quest number 5 it tells me that the quest will not be available until the next update this quest being mandatory to have the pearl needle for baba in betty's quest I'm stuck
I'll take a look at this one, some people have reportedly done Betty's quest so it might be a bug.

back to the waterways frome where we should entert
To return to the waterways use the grate near the teacher's house and the blacksmith.

Looking at the tag and the 4th image is the rape in this game the lose and get raped variety? Cause even though I like rape content I'm not a fan of having to lose constantly to see all scenes.
There's only a couple of those scenes and only one of them in a game over scene. It happens in a special boss battle in chapter 4. But other than that one, that's it for now.

Walkthrough for this update will come soon. The clock hint unlocks an item, the book hints unlock the bottom corners. You need to follow the same books (all blue or all brown) don't mix and match the hints.
I'll let you know when I check it, I honesly don't remember and I can't check it rn.

Hello, good day to everyone that reads this. Been playing this game since build three and still going, my favorite game in f95 and my second favorite hentai game ever ( after the queen opala series, its here too but only came in later) ! Came here to report what I think is a bug, but it might not be. My particular save files are coming for the ride for the third build in a row so keep that in mind. When I finished the dream palace, I lost 50 points of speed on my main ( named him "kalesh") and it never recovered. I use all save slots for progression so I have versions of him from before, during and after the update ended. Here it is:

View attachment 2056391 This is in the tavern, when the update started, only bamboo sword equipped for comparison, hadn't talked to the merchant lady yet.

View attachment 2056394 View attachment 2056395 Here is right after the dream palace, on mariah's second floor.

View attachment 2056398 View attachment 2056399 And this is in lake serene , I was giving the game a "chance" to kind fix itself, it happens sometimes but it didn' happen here.

Because of the resulting values, my theory is that when the main enters the dream state the game kind reverted him (or reffered him) to the most common strength based build when he came back later in the chapter, rather than coming back with my speed build. I lost my warrior bangle too, didn't sell it as far as I remember, but thats fixable. I have a theory that this happened because in the end of the last update I switched the masters from Mariah (which I always use) to Lay'lah for reasons and in this update there's no opportuinity to switch it back, so I think the game recalculated my final returning stats based on the recent master, not my most used one, which basically forced the changes seen in the status screen. I'm stronger and tankier, but slow as hell now. So if my theory is correct, I would like to propose that the ability to switch masters should be a menu-at-will possibility to execute rather than be based on character availability to happen, otherwise you're basically forced to level in a way you dont really want. I know storywise it makes less sense, but I looked all over places and times of the day to change back to Mariah and I never could, it was kinda frustrating.
Of course I could be completely wrong and this is either a save file bug or how it is indeed supposed to work, but that's my story. That said, LeelaK, no beef, love your game and will be here till the end! Have a nice day.
First of all, thank you very much for the support and the nice words! :3
This is really interesting and it's the first time it was reported. I wasn't aware of that possibility for the master system, I did run into an issue when reassigning Mark back into the party and maybe the fix cause that unexpected behavior.

I'll see if I can do something about it for the bug-fix version.

Thanks, it worked. Why?
The mastery menu ('S' or clicking on the top-right book) has a "visual refresh" effect to clear out some of the possible glitches
that can appear regarding images not showing properly. Whenever in doubt, open the menu first before talking with something that causes that error, it should fix the error 99% of the time before it actually gets removed in an update.

Reactions: bragadal

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
okay,just only about 7-8 seconds that i can broke the all demon.So how can i broke the all demon
First, be sure to the check the frame rate speed on the Options menu. There's a fix there for some monitors that speed up the game like crazy. Just in case your timer might be shorter than usual.

Another thing that helps, toggle to auto-run in the Options menu as well.

There's an optimal route for it, iirc:
Pick the 1st rock and throw at the 2nd statue.
Pick the 3rd rock and throw at the 3rd statue.
Pick the 2nd rock and throw at the first statue.
Pick the 4th rock and throw at the 4th statue.

This should be the most time-efficient route if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: currentooo111

currentooo111

Dec 21, 2019
First, be sure to the check the frame rate speed on the Options menu. There's a fix there for some monitors that speed up the game like crazy. Just in case your timer might be shorter than usual.

Another thing that helps, toggle to auto-run in the Options menu as well.

There's an optimal route for it, iirc:
Pick the 1st rock and throw at the 2nd statue.
Pick the 3rd rock and throw at the 3rd statue.
Pick the 2nd rock and throw at the first statue.
Pick the 4th rock and throw at the 4th statue.

This should be the most time-efficient route if I'm not mistaken.
thank for your help,bro.I'll try it tomorrow.

Jul 24, 2022
Hunt #5 (needed to create the pearl needle) can be accessed when you are in the shack totally in the south when you are in the mountains, there is pilar with hunts there (you only cannot access hunt #4 ???). You cannot access #5 from that hunter in the amazon village.

Might be a bug ???

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2021
im having an issue. I use windows 11, but when I save the game and exit the game the save disappears, I completely have to restart, so I thought why not download a save file, well I go to the www folder and there is no save file. so I play through the game a bit, make a few saves and before closing the game check www again and still no save folder. idk the issue and nothing online is specifically for this issue

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Hunt #5 (needed to create the pearl needle) can be accessed when you are in the shack totally in the south when you are in the mountains, there is pilar with hunts there (you only cannot access hunt #4 ???). You cannot access #5 from that hunter in the amazon village.

Might be a bug ???
The fifth hunt is not yet in the game. Pearl needle does not belong to the fifth hunt. Pearl needle is needed for Betty's quest.

Jul 24, 2022
In a new location on the lake where we are sent on the main quest, it seems like it falls out of the monsters or lay somewhere in one of the bags, I don’t remember exactly.
Go to shack south in mountains, ask left man, then click on pilar to start hunt #5, then go to where you got your Khoconana, kill the black spirit, and go back to the shaft with the result, he will make that nail for you.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Go to shack south in mountains, ask left man, then click on pilar to start hunt #5, then go to where you got your Khoconana, kill the black spirit, and go back to the shaft with the result, he will make that nail for you.
It's funny that my fifth hunt does not exist at all, and Pearl needle is still in my inventory.

Jul 24, 2022
The fifth hunt is not yet in the game. Pearl needle does not belong to the fifth hunt. Pearl needle is needed for Betty's quest.
Like I wrote, there is no hunt #5 when asking the hunter in the amazon village, but there is a hunt #5 on the pillar in the house to the south in the mountains. (Interesting is that the Pillar contains hunt 1-3, but there is no hunt 4 available there.

If you do that hunt, you get butterfly, that that the alchemist in the shack in the south (in the mountains) will turn into a pearl needle, for the clothing shop at the lake.

That's how I solved it yesterday...

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Like I wrote, there is no hunt #5 when asking the hunter in the amazon village, but there is a hunt #5 on the pillar in the house to the south in the mountains. (Interesting is that the Pillar contains hunt 1-3, but there is no hunt 4 available there.

If you do that hunt, you get butterfly, that that the alchemist in the shack in the south (in the mountains) will turn into a pearl needle, for the clothing shop at the lake.

That's how I solved it yesterday...
The fourth hunt will open if you complete the quest in the Amazon village. It is enough to talk to the prisoner and help him. He will give a tip for the fourth hunt.

Well, maybe it is, I just have another bug … Even if you start from the beginning, there will still be new bugs. Well, again, try to replay this time by completely erasing the game, maybe the bug with looping quests will disappear. Hehe fifteen hours of fun…for a complete replay with a complete reading of the territory. Okay, this is not the first time I'll try to achieve a clean save like this, maybe this time I'll succeed.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes