Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
It would be interesting if when finishing a chapter, it would tell us, that we didn't finished a few side-quests. Or something. How should we know there are any quests left at all, when there isn't any walkthrough?

This by the way isn't only a problem for milfairy tales, many these kind of games/interfaces have a similar problem. If finished playing, but didn't know if I got all quests, maybe I forgot to talk to someone.
The walkthrough can be downloaded here . Also in the game there is Fortune telling with her you can find out what is not done before the end of the chapter. You can get it from a witch outside the city walls in a small house.

Jul 24, 2022
The walkthrough can be downloaded here . Also in the game there is Fortune telling with her you can find out what is not done before the end of the chapter. You can get it from a witch outside the city walls in a small house.
I followed the walkthrough, but it didn't contain chapter 5.

Thanks for the fortune teller, I saw her, and I listened to her, but I didn't see that she was giving hints, I was really wondering what the use of that fortune teller was. Next update I will try to better listen to her. Thanks...

Reactions: LeelaK

MithunM177

Mar 14, 2022
And can I ask how you started the fifth chapter without completing the fourth?

If you need to talk to Grace, then this is the second door from the blacksmith. The first door is the forge. The second room is Grace.

In the afternoon, in front of the blacksmith after completing chapter four, Emily will be standing in front of the entrance to the forge in the morning or afternoon.
After downloading the new update i was notified that if i wanted to start chapter v. i thought it wasn't important. so i started chapter v.

MithunM177

Mar 14, 2022
And can I ask how you started the fifth chapter without completing the fourth?

If you need to talk to Grace, then this is the second door from the blacksmith. The first door is the forge. The second room is Grace.

In the afternoon, in front of the blacksmith after completing chapter four, Emily will be standing in front of the entrance to the forge in the morning or afternoon.
And i downloaded chapter 4 save file from itch.io

Jul 24, 2022
To get that chest Grace has to have learned her 'WHIRLWIND SPLURT' technique
Nope that doesn't work. Grace can remove the plant to the right, and then you enter a cave, but there still seems to be no connection with the treasure chest on top.

I would suggest the hole to the nord where you can plant something in the future, could be a way to climb on top, who knows.

Aquasteed

Jun 18, 2021
I'll need a bit of a hint of where the last blue chest is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I saw someone posting a blue chest near the cracked wall in the wood platforms part of the waterway but it's not there for me, unless it's chapter specific, if that's the case then i'm doomed

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2022
Question does anyone know how to increase CP, it's 6, when I finished the game (CH 5). And I saw the downloadable chapter 4 savegame had a CP of 9.

Edit1: Okay now it's 7 after 1 day sleep in your own bed, it still seems totally random...

Edit2: Okay found that you just have to finish all the sidequests and extras, then CP will incease itself..

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2022
I found a nice bug, twice now, instead of attacking the enemy, they start to attack their own, and in the process killing your own group. Save and restart was the only fix...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I found a nice bug, twice now, instead of attacking the enemy, they start to attack their own, and in the process killing your own group. Save and restart was the only fix...
There are several possible reasons for this, like the status confusion or the placement of your mouse cursor on a Party Member rather than an enemy

Jul 24, 2022
There are several possible reasons for this, like the status confusion or the placement of your mouse cursor on a Party Member rather than an enemy
I didn't have to do that with mouse, I saw I could select anyone, that's nice. But automatic selection went to my own party memebers. They only think I could do was flee the battle, and then when I did it again, by keyboard, it started to kill of his own party again. (Without mouse)

Only after restarting the app and 'continue', was everything normal again...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I didn't have to do that with mouse, I saw I could select anyone, that's nice. But automatic selection went to my own party memebers. They only think I could do was flee the battle, and then when I did it again, by keyboard, it started to kill of his own party again. (Without mouse)

Only after restarting the app and 'continue', was everything normal again...
App as in compressed Version?
That could be your issue than

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes