Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The fourth hunt will open if you complete the quest in the Amazon village. It is enough to talk to the prisoner and help him. He will give a tip for the fourth hunt.

Well, maybe it is, I just have another bug … Even if you start from the beginning, there will still be new bugs. Well, again, try to replay this time by completely erasing the game, maybe the bug with looping quests will disappear. Hehe fifteen hours of fun…for a complete replay with a complete reading of the territory. Okay, this is not the first time I'll try to achieve a clean save like this, maybe this time I'll succeed.
I miss clicked and skiped the text with the hint so I don't know what I should hunt in Hunt 4. Also I don't know how to get to the Amazon Girl that gave us Hunt 1-3 anymore.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I miss clicked and skiped the text with the hint so I don't know what I should hunt in Hunt 4. Also I don't know how to get to the Amazon Girl that gave us Hunt 1-3 anymore.
1 Regarding the Amazon girl that issues tasks. To get to it, you need to get out of prison. to do this, you need to go down from the location of the prison the landmark will be the arena on the right . Under it is an exit to the outside where you will find an Amazon girl.

2 With the fourth hunt, everything is not so simple. First you need to collect four pages. They are scattered in different places, after which there will be a clue where to look for the monster. A little higher there is a walkthrough I left a message.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
1 Regarding the Amazon girl that issues tasks. To get to it, you need to get out of prison. to do this, you need to go down from the location of the prison the landmark will be the arena on the right . Under it is an exit to the outside where you will find an Amazon girl.

2 With the fourth hunt, everything is not so simple. First you need to collect four pages. They are scattered in different places, after which there will be a clue where to look for the monster. A little higher there is a walkthrough I left a message.
You didn't understood my question at all regarding your Second answer. I already got all 4 papers and gave it Back. I didn't read it completely what the notes said, that's why I don't know which Monster to hunt and where it is.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
You didn't understood my question at all regarding your Second answer. I already got all 4 papers and gave it Back. I didn't read it completely what the notes said, that's why I don't know which Monster to hunt and where it is.
The monster is located at the dragon altar on top of the mountains of the Amazons, where we get in the passage of the first part of the fourth chapter

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The monster is located at the dragon altar on top of the mountains of the Amazons, where we get in the passage of the first part of the fourth chapter
Isn't necessary anymore, using the save file from Milfairy Tales ich.io site now that has Chapter 4 completed since I have missed a lot CGs unfortunally. I wrote you a other question as personal Message, would be great If you could answer it.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
I'm having a bug where if I talk to the farm lady at the church it tells me it can't find an image and basically freezes the game with a "retry" prompt that never works. Is there a fix for this bug?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Need some help can somebody say where the farm should be?
Chapter 4
(side quest)
-Head to the farm and talk to the girl in orange.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Need some help can somebody say where the farm should be?
Chapter 4
(side quest)
-Head to the farm and talk to the girl in orange.
If you are talking about a quest where you need to help a nun in a temple where you need a repair kit. Then the necessary NPC is located outside the temple where we were sent in the second chapter to learn to garden. She will stand before the garden.

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If you are talking about a quest where you need to help a nun in a temple where you need a repair kit. Then the necessary NPC is located outside the temple where we were sent in the second chapter to learn to garden. She will stand before the garden.
Thanks I haven`t read correct I thought all points are a extra Quest/Event.

I am done with this Quest.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I noticed that this game has an affection mechanic and a chapter system. Which leads me to a question of, is it possible to miss a lot of content on a blind playthrough?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes