• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I noticed that this game has an affection mechanic and a chapter system. Which leads me to a question of, is it possible to miss a lot of content on a blind playthrough?
I asked the same thing and the dev said it was only really a thing in the first chapter and later on it's not an issue, at the end of chapter 1 you can potentially miss a scene with the mom, but even that has an option to let you see it anyway.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
can you go after married woman or are all the milfs(milves?) conventiently divorced, widowed or any other form of single?

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
1669502757539.png
Anyone got a save just after beating this boss, ive been trying for quite a while and cant seem to do it

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Changelog for 5030?
Anyone any clue what's new in v0.5030 in comparison to v0.5020?
- v.0.5030bugfix

- Added a new Wagon Route: Mountain Base - Amazon Village - Alchemist Hut
- Fixed the Hunt glitch. Now every Hunting List and O'ra's lists should be updated
with Hunt #5
- Several adjustments and fixed instances that could softlock the game
- Retro added a new scene + CG (Grace Falls - Chapter 1). You can watch it in the
Memory Lane if you're already past it. It's on a crystal to the right (first row).
- Gallery image also added for Grace's scene (pic 13).
- Balanced the Lake boss a bit.
- Several minor adjustments to dialogue, items, visual glitches etc.

Pumpinger

Feb 7, 2018
Hello awesome game ty very much, but i'm stucked at this quest

- Go to the Khoconana bushes to the right of the Goddess Statue in the Mountains.
- Defeat the Frozenbee (use fire, magma blade, etc.)

I don't know where to go .... :(

Can you help plz? ty :)

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Checked the CGS and... Nope...

But hey you get an Tentacle NTR scene with the demon LI chick... wait... that's not a positive :|

Snake rape scene... wait shit...

Uhhh, the three sons fuck their mother?... fuck another non-positive... Ain't that ironic though... side characters have fucked their mom before MC fucks his :KEK:

In fact, seems like MC isn't getting that much action... about half (possibly more) is other characters, or some tentacle thing. If talking about actual penetration then 100% MC is getting wayy less than side stories.

This game has kinda become more about fetishes and side-stuff rather than MC-centric content.

Also no idea why the NTR scene of the demon LI with the tentacle monster still isn't tagged properly... dev oddly quiet on that (both on thread and DMs). And I know it is NTR because that scene happens after MC does shit with them :HideThePain:
The tentacle scene is bad, but I don't really mind the others. The MC has his harem, and the others are just unimportant side characters I care nothing about.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The tentacle scene is bad, but I don't really mind the others. The MC has his harem, and the others are just unimportant side characters I care nothing about.
Not saying they are bad, just that... is bad to focus on making that content more than MCs own story... adding after MC has a decent amount of content is one thing, but adding it when the main LI's story is barren? yeah nah.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016

But hey you get an Tentacle NTR scene with the demon LI chick... wait... that's not a positive :|

Uhhh, the three sons fuck their mother?... fuck another non-positive... Ain't that ironic though... side characters have fucked their mom before MC fucks his :KEK:

In fact, seems like MC isn't getting that much action... about half (possibly more) is other characters, or some tentacle thing. If talking about actual penetration then 100% MC is getting wayy less than side stories.

This game has kinda become more about fetishes and side-stuff rather than MC-centric content.

Also no idea why the NTR scene of the demon LI with the tentacle monster still isn't tagged properly... dev oddly quiet on that (both on thread and DMs). And I know it is NTR because that scene happens after MC does shit with them :HideThePain:

I'd save your time and go play another game for incest, since it is really only bait to play this game atm and probably will be for a long while since every update for ages has been other characters. Like the demon chick LI was added, and was given scenes up to sex, (including the NTR one), and mom still has yet to have proper sex scenes (making out and bj only)... And the one penetration scene she did have, that was removed, was being raped by a snake (which is why I was surprised when NTR found its way back with the demon LI since it was removed because it was NTR :BootyTime: )

Just to prove that I ain't talking shit:
Demon LI scene label clearly states chp3
View attachment 2196530

Tentacle scene clearly states Chp4:
View attachment 2196532

O and turns out the childhood friend? (don't remember) LI also has a tentacle NTR scene:
View attachment 2196533

Have reported the tag update for NTR... but for some reason was rejected. Soooo, hope people searched thread before playing... otherwise they in for some anger :S
Except if you actually play the game, the one with the "demon LI" is during a boss fight, and you need to keep preventing it every time she is grabbed otherwise you get a game over and for the one with Grace, you can choose to save her or watch.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I think I'm more bummed out overall that there isn't at least one hot bang scene with mom after all this time and hearing MC getting sidelined with the others is not an ideal good time especially when working per update basis.

Guess waiting to see how this all plays out is still the way for now.

Jul 24, 2022
View attachment 2196064
Anyone got a save just after beating this boss, ive been trying for quite a while and cant seem to do it
You need to check who has healing, and give her that weapon every time. There also a recovery spell, that heals the death.

It's an endless battle, if you don't like it, you can also use the save game editor to
cheating a little and increase some potions, is not bad either. Nobody will notice it:

* Most important items to stay alive:

1-3, 295 Healing (Herb, Berry, Nectar, Elixer) => HP
4-6, 296 Fairy (Herb, Berry, Nectar, Elixer) => LP
7-9, 297 Drake (Herb, Berry, Nectar, Elixer) => TP
10 Goddess Elixer
11 Life Vail
12 Angel Vial

Elixer are the most powerful, the Herb is just for fun...

* Items for firepower:

32 Throwing Dagger
33 Slingshot
34 Javelin
38 Bomb
50 Dragon Gem (42-50 => Gems: Fire, Ice, Thunder, Earth, Water, Holy Nether and Dragon)

* Items, because you are constantly made sick:

19 Serum
28 Holy Water
29 Vaccine
360 Vigor Vial
30 Remedy Vial

One problem is, you can only increase the value if you have at least one,
so be sure to not run out of the important ones.

Jul 24, 2022
- v.0.5030bugfix

- Added a new Wagon Route: Mountain Base - Amazon Village - Alchemist Hut
- Fixed the Hunt glitch. Now every Hunting List and O'ra's lists should be updated
with Hunt #5
- Several adjustments and fixed instances that could softlock the game
- Retro added a new scene + CG (Grace Falls - Chapter 1). You can watch it in the
Memory Lane if you're already past it. It's on a crystal to the right (first row).
- Gallery image also added for Grace's scene (pic 13).
- Balanced the Lake boss a bit.
- Several minor adjustments to dialogue, items, visual glitches etc.
So in effect, just like the file was called 'bugfix'. I see many characters telling me 'DIALOG 5'. Didn't notice them last time. I saw the man sending you to the desert if you talk to him, missing, which was a funny bug. Too bad, have to wait a little longer for the next installment...

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017

I'd save your time and go play another game for incest, since it is really only bait to play this game atm and probably will be for a long while since every update for ages has been other characters. Like the demon chick LI was added, and was given scenes up to sex, (including the NTR one), and mom still has yet to have proper sex scenes (making out and bj only)... And the one penetration scene she did have, that was removed, was being raped by a snake (which is why I was surprised when NTR found its way back with the demon LI since it was removed because it was NTR :BootyTime: )

Just to prove that I ain't talking shit:
Demon LI scene label clearly states chp3
View attachment 2196530

Tentacle scene clearly states Chp4:
View attachment 2196532

O and turns out the childhood friend? (don't remember) LI also has a tentacle NTR scene:
View attachment 2196533

Have reported the tag update for NTR... but for some reason was rejected. Soooo, hope people searched thread before playing... otherwise they in for some anger :S
NTR? why some horny tentacle can upset people jeezz... sorry it just my opinion but we already have NTR tag that already explain NTR and it's "Rape tag".

I know i know it doesn't satisfy some people but the meaning of very CORE of NTR is "stealing"... I actually already play this game to version 4 if im not wrong.

Asking to put NTR tag in this game is so wrong. How can temporary scenes that won't making the girls corrupted or be stealed by those tentacle could make this game deserve ntr tag?

Why people not upset to a dildo that take a girl virginity instead or fuck them everytime they are horny? Dildo already NTR'ed half of the games in this site but nobody upset about thhis :(

ohh btw thankyu for telling me that the mom still not availabe :)

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Can anyone help me ? I am stuck at chapter 3 and i don't know what to do to end it and get to chapter 4. I did all the quests. When i talk to Mariah she has the same dialogue options as during chapter 3 and she is located in the training dummy area. Don't know what to do

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
With the events that happen at the end of the current content, it seems very likely that the MC+Mom sex scene will happen soon.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes