Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I found a nice bug, twice now, instead of attacking the enemy, they start to attack their own, and in the process killing your own group. Save and restart was the only fix...
Before confirming an attack, simply check the target, if the target is over the character's head, then simply select the enemy.

Jul 24, 2022
The walkthrough can be downloaded here . Also in the game there is Fortune telling with her you can find out what is not done before the end of the chapter. You can get it from a witch outside the city walls in a small house.
So I played the game again, maybe in the future the fortune teller will be better. But the information she gave me, was only after I finished a lot of stuff. And in Chapter 5, she doesn't do anything.

It's not exactly what I hoped for, but then the game isn't finished yet either...

Reactions: LeelaK

NotInconnu

Aug 14, 2018
LeelaK So, uh, i found a pretty gamebreaking bug. If I talk to the man with red hair at the Western Checkpoint, I teleport to the Salamander's Dunes with no way to return, nowhere i can go, and a monster that one shots me.

Had to zip the save to get it uploaded. That one's from before the teleport.

Reactions: Okami_12 and LeelaK
Jul 24, 2022
LeelaK So, uh, i found a pretty gamebreaking bug. If I talk to the man with red hair at the Western Checkpoint, I teleport to the Salamander's Dunes with no way to return, nowhere i can go, and a monster that one shots me.

Haha, you are not the first one to report this, it was a developer feature as I read here in this forum. It might be fixed or removed in some of the next updates, when the story expands.

I also got caught a few times, until I found out there was no way out anymore...

NotInconnu

Aug 14, 2018
Haha, you are not the first one to report this, it was a developer feature as I read here in this forum. It might be fixed or removed in some of the next updates, when the story expands.

I also got caught a few times, until I found out there was no way out anymore...
Huh really? I used the search to try to see if it was reported before. :p

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
UPDATE: bugfix version coming today, just finishing some last screening to make sure most of the reported stuff got fixed. also there's an added scene to Chapter 1 in this one, which you'll be able to see it in the Memory Lane replay.

Walkthrough is finished for this update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh I look forward to unlocking those scenes then since it’s one of my favorite fetish. This is my first time playing the game and looking at early posts you seem to have big plans so I wanted to know are the most of dialogue choices just set dressing or do they each influence some sort of hidden variable with the girls that affects how they develop? Such as would dialogue choices lead to a simple you see the science or not vs certain choices leading to one kink or another
They will affect things in the future. For now it's mostly bonuses and a few extra points you get for mechanics and what not. But once the full game script is done they'll be rearranged to set new extras scenes and endings. But no need to stress about them for now, but always try to pick the best choice for the situation/girl. Chapter 3's choices are the most important ones so far, pick all the first options in every choice and you extend the last scene of the Chapter (this was a test run for the replies affecting things)

This whole idea will be reworked in the future.

When you Gonna Update the walkthrough of the Game of Current Version!!
Walkthrough update is out, check the spoiler at this post, or at itch.

Yes, but can you actually do the farming stuff in chapter 2 or is that task only available in chapter 3? I'm basically asking if I encountered a bug here.
Farming becomes available as soon as Rosaly ends her tutorial. Clear the patch, talk to it and the options should pop up. You mentioned it being a mouse click issue, I'll take a look at it later.

I think i've softlocked myself out of a side quest, Veronica's quest precisely, since i didn't do Eric's quest chap1, i'm now chap 3, decided to do it to unlock Veronica's quest, but thing is, Eric asked me to give him the book in the academy, which i did but instead of completing the quest, it prompted the quest again, thus keeping me out of Veronica's quest.

EDIT: I might know why the bug happened, after starting the game anew, in chap 1, Eric quest is on the 1st floor (the one above ground floor, to avoid confusion), while in later chapter (3) he is on the ground floor but still gave the 1st part of the quest, which prolly bugged him and made him prompt the quest again and again instead of completing it.
Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at that one.

It would be interesting if when finishing a chapter, it would tell us, that we didn't finished a few side-quests. Or something. How should we know there are any quests left at all, when there isn't any walkthrough?

This by the way isn't only a problem for milfairy tales, many these kind of games/interfaces have a similar problem. If finished playing, but didn't know if I got all quests, maybe I forgot to talk to someone.
I will consider adding a last minute warning for side-quests, thanks for the suggestion.
There's a walkthrough by the way, it's updated with every bugfix version, cuz it takes time from development to actually be making these.

Anyone any idea how to get to this treasure chest ?
Not possible just yet. You'll need a new seed for that, in fact, there's no item, the missus added a joke in case anyone tried to use unconventional methods to get it, lol

I'll need a bit of a hint of where the last blue chest is.

EDIT: I saw someone posting a blue chest near the cracked wall in the wood platforms part of the waterway but it's not there for me, unless it's chapter specific, if that's the case then i'm doomed
The other blue chest in the waterways, in the room with the vines. You need to step on every false raft in the room. After you fight all the enemies the check will show up.

Question does anyone know how to increase CP, it's 6, when I finished the game (CH 5). And I saw the downloadable chapter 4 savegame had a CP of 9.

Edit1: Okay now it's 7 after 1 day sleep in your own bed, it still seems totally random...

Edit2: Okay found that you just have to finish all the sidequests and extras, then CP will incease itself..
You start with 5. You get one in Rosaly's farm tutorial. +1 if you get Mariah's best result in Chapter 3 (answer every single answer prompt in Chapter 3's story with the first option). +1 after you learn how to push boulders in the Mountain. +1 from the secret cave in the southern road after Grace learns her Whirlwind Splurt technique in the story.

I found a nice bug, twice now, instead of attacking the enemy, they start to attack their own, and in the process killing your own group. Save and restart was the only fix...
This happens because the mouse cursor is hovering a target. That locks every option to that target. Always remove the cursor from the screen when in battle, that's a common rpgm bug.

So I played the game again, maybe in the future the fortune teller will be better. But the information she gave me, was only after I finished a lot of stuff. And in Chapter 5, she doesn't do anything.

It's not exactly what I hoped for, but then the game isn't finished yet either...
Raphy's full hints are added at the end of chapters cuz they're dependent on how many events will be there, plus some other development factors. By next update all her hints will be there, in the mean time the walkthrough always gets updated first.
I posted the updated walkthrough here, check spoilers.

Yeah, that was a leftover development debug, he's gone now... :3

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
the sad thing about RPGM is that sometimes I forget the story to focus on grinding XP.
i lost 80% of the time just killing mobs until lvl 30 with each char.

gonna wait until v6 or v7 to play again lol, gotta rest after all that

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Main public post updated!

Bugfix version is now up! Includes one new artwork for Grace and a scene for her when you first meet her in Chapter 1. Even if you already played that part you can check it on a new replay crystal to the right of the first chapters row!

Some stuff was changed, there shouldn't be anything that locks people in places, I hope. Unless it's something real big, work now will move on to the next update! I'll still keep an eye on any feedback or reports over here as well.

Thanks guys! :3

the sad thing about RPGM is that sometimes I forget the story to focus on grinding XP.
i lost 80% of the time just killing mobs until lvl 30 with each char.

gonna wait until v6 or v7 to play again lol, gotta rest after all that
Omg! Lv 30!? I really don't recommend doing that before the game's fully done, the characters moves haven't been properly distributed over the levels or even balanced overall, so I can't guarantee that this Lv30 will be the same as Lv30 when we actually get to that part in the game. Haha, anyways, thanks for sharing that, hope to see you in future chapters. The desert will definitely be a breeze for your party! :3

Reactions: God_Batman

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
I'm trying to get the quest with Ammy, but she doesn't show up in the arena at night... something I missed?

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Damn this game is actually good, I don't usually expect big things from games like this but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this game

Reactions: Potetoouu

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
I'm just going to put this here: if anyone is looking for the Clay Idol / Rock Eater hunt quest, you can find it in the mines, teleport to the lower levels, take the wagon and go into the deep caves, you'll find it down there

WreckMeister

Sep 3, 2017
Any guide for all hearts ? i mean got correct options during conversations and got all correct answers i played the game long time ago and there were some scenes you couldn't see if you didn't have enough hearts

Last edited:

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Any guide for all hearts ? i mean got correct options during conversations and got all correct answers i played the game long time ago and there were some scenes you couldn't see if you didn't have enough hearts
for starters, here is the latest version all dialogs have been fixed in it.

Secondly, the NPC has redistributed 3 hearts by the end of the first part of the fifth chapter, in addition to layla, she has 2 hearts.

Thirdly, in each chapter, bring all the dialogues to the stop, otherwise you won’t get the right amount to go to the next heart. In each chapter there is always a hint on the limit of dialogues with NPCs.

There are also chapter-related restrictions, so before moving on to the next one, you need to check the dialogues again.

This also applies to side quests, if you skip some, then in the next chapters they will no longer go through bugs.

My post above is the last actual official walkthrough, I advise you to look into it so as not to miss anything.

Reactions: WreckMeister

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
UPDATE: bugfix version coming today, just finishing some last screening to make sure most of the reported stuff got fixed. also there's an added scene to Chapter 1 in this one, which you'll be able to see it in the Memory Lane replay.

Walkthrough is finished for this update:

They will affect things in the future. For now it's mostly bonuses and a few extra points you get for mechanics and what not. But once the full game script is done they'll be rearranged to set new extras scenes and endings. But no need to stress about them for now, but always try to pick the best choice for the situation/girl. Chapter 3's choices are the most important ones so far, pick all the first options in every choice and you extend the last scene of the Chapter (this was a test run for the replies affecting things)

This whole idea will be reworked in the future.

Walkthrough update is out, check the spoiler at this post, or at itch.

Farming becomes available as soon as Rosaly ends her tutorial. Clear the patch, talk to it and the options should pop up. You mentioned it being a mouse click issue, I'll take a look at it later.

Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at that one.

I will consider adding a last minute warning for side-quests, thanks for the suggestion.
There's a walkthrough by the way, it's updated with every bugfix version, cuz it takes time from development to actually be making these.

Not possible just yet. You'll need a new seed for that, in fact, there's no item, the missus added a joke in case anyone tried to use unconventional methods to get it, lol

The other blue chest in the waterways, in the room with the vines. You need to step on every false raft in the room. After you fight all the enemies the check will show up.

You start with 5. You get one in Rosaly's farm tutorial. +1 if you get Mariah's best result in Chapter 3 (answer every single answer prompt in Chapter 3's story with the first option). +1 after you learn how to push boulders in the Mountain. +1 from the secret cave in the southern road after Grace learns her Whirlwind Splurt technique in the story.

This happens because the mouse cursor is hovering a target. That locks every option to that target. Always remove the cursor from the screen when in battle, that's a common rpgm bug.

Raphy's full hints are added at the end of chapters cuz they're dependent on how many events will be there, plus some other development factors. By next update all her hints will be there, in the mean time the walkthrough always gets updated first.
I posted the updated walkthrough here, check spoilers.

Yeah, that was a leftover development debug, he's gone now... :3
Can't get past the top left room with the switches -

"123
Hit the switches in this order: 634654719 "

This doesn't work - can you help please

Reactions: ohcmonrest
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes