Jul 24, 2022
are there any cheats for this game?
Not really a cheat, but maybe it can help you. It helped me:

1) Make a save file, it's saved under www/save
2) Go to and upload it
3) And use the attached list to increment stuff under Inventory. (max 99)

Increase gold to 9999990 or more what ever you want, and buy everything you need. It's far from complete, it's just my first version. But it contains enough to slay even the most difficult monsters. You need however still play the game. And still need to get the item once, else you cannot increment the number. It helped me to not be constantly dead when fighting a few monsters.

I hope it helps, it's still a nice game...

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I've been trying to find this frozenbee thing for hours now. Two quests need it. It's supposed to be in the Amazon mountains, I have searched there dozens of times and in the areas well beyond. It is supposed to be next or in some Khakacoco bush or whatever from a previous quest but I last played ages ago and have no clue where this is. It is supposed to be next a "goddess statue". Again, no clue what or where this is. I see loads of statues, none of them are a "goddess statue".

Reactions: Pumpinger

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I've been trying to find this frozenbee thing for hours now. Two quests need it. It's supposed to be in the Amazon mountains, I have searched there dozens of times and in the areas well beyond. It is supposed to be next or in some Khakacoco bush or whatever from a previous quest but I last played ages ago and have no clue where this is. It is supposed to be next a "goddess statue". Again, no clue what or where this is. I see loads of statues, none of them are a "goddess statue".
Hopefully someone will be able to help you, I've only done Hunts 1, 2 and 3 so far.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Mudkipz949

Nov 30, 2019
just started this game earlier today, and i have to say, it's got some good quality to it, i was not expecting it either, so far I am excited to continue playing it

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Interesting, I'm replaying the game because I wasn't able to unlock Grace's spin attack, and now I'm having trouble with the nether rat, as I recall I beat him with no problem the first time around, but I can't recall what level I was.

Thing is I went to the mines to level up and Grace and Valerye are standing outside the miner's room where you did the initial Dynamite Heartbreaker move, and you can't interact with them.

Edit: They are both at the door of the 2nd Dynamite Heartbreaker too, want to bet about the 3rd and 4th spot, lol....

Last edited:

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
how do i unlock this pillar?

I got stuck

View attachment 2220516

View attachment 2220517
This is a puzzle with a clock and a compass.

The first combination is set by the clock in front of the torches.

The second and third combinations are placed through the books on the floor of the statue to help you figure out which books to use.

And if you made one of the combinations, the statues will stop giving a hint.

If my explanations are not clear, leave the save, I will complete the riddle and save before bastet

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
This is a puzzle with a clock and a compass.

The first combination is set by the clock in front of the torches.

The second and third combinations are placed through the books on the floor of the statue to help you figure out which books to use.

And if you made one of the combinations, the statues will stop giving a hint.

If my explanations are not clear, leave the save, I will complete the riddle and save before bastet
so it went bad I saved them all:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

except layla

I'm going to have to start from scratch to fix this error:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Last edited:

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Skullshadow

La'Yla's puzzle that I didn't understand at all how it works, just missing her

and I didn't know it went under (it was a bridge) oh my god it took me a while to find out

1670525670702.png

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
what monster do i hunt in 4 and 5?
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-5030-leelak.48600/post-9042500

With the fourth hunt, everything is not so simple. First you need to collect four pages. They are scattered in different places, after which there will be a clue where to look for the monster. A little higher there is a walkthrough I left a message.

But there is one thing, the fourth hunt now does not work properly for most people in my save, I got around this problem.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-5030-leelak.48600/post-9042500

With the fourth hunt, everything is not so simple. First you need to collect four pages. They are scattered in different places, after which there will be a clue where to look for the monster. A little higher there is a walkthrough I left a message.

But there is one thing, the fourth hunt now does not work properly for most people in my save, I got around this problem.
how do you get around the hunting 04 problem?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes