Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
how do you get around the hunting 04 problem?
Manually activated an enemy through RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu. True, you need to understand what and why in it, otherwise you will just make it worse.

I can activate the enemy for you for 4 hunts myself. Just leave the full save folder or you can use mine, you just have to start the fifth chapter again.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Manually activated an enemy through RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu. True, you need to understand what and why in it, otherwise you will just make it worse.

I can activate the enemy for you for 4 hunts myself. Just leave the full save folder or you can use mine, you just have to start the fifth chapter again.
better leave it the way it is to not cause conflict in the game

and I managed to finish beth's side quest (medical coat)

Reactions: Skullshadow

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
hmm i cant continue betty quest, without hunt 4 and 5, is there any save that already complete? until the end of version.

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
Isn't necessary anymore, using the save file from Milfairy Tales ich.io site now that has Chapter 4 completed since I have missed a lot CGs unfortunally. I wrote you a other question as personal Message, would be great If you could answer it.
Hey bud, what is the game in your second signature, after Four Elements Trainer, pls?

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Here I am three weeks later and I still cannot find this frozenbee thing. "Next to Khoconana bush/goddess statue", I have no clue what that means. This is infurating. I must have gone through the Amazon mountains and surrounding areas for about six hours by now and killed every beast there dozens of times.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Here I am three weeks later and I still cannot find this frozenbee thing. "Next to Khoconana bush/goddess statue", I have no clue what that means. This is infurating. I must have gone through the Amazon mountains and surrounding areas for about six hours by now and killed every beast there dozens of times.
The mountains of the Amazons start from the place where the wagon stops and where the village ends, plus a new location in the south where we take the fifth hunt. Here is a photo of how to get where you need to go.

Dec 15, 2022
So far, the official twitter has been silent. There was a post about the new version, but it concerned the test version.
There have been no new update messages since this post. In addition to art on the teacher.
At least that's something. But in this age, I would suggest NLT is the only one that updates every 2-3 weeks for certain...

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
At least that's something. But in this age, I would suggest NLT is the only one that updates every 2-3 weeks for certain...
To be honest, I'm already grateful to LeelaK for not abandoning his game like most developers. Updates do not come out often, but they last me two or three hours. Unlike those who make a new version every three weeks, it lasts me a maximum of thirty minutes.

And about replaying the game in order to eliminate bugs and search for new ones, I generally keep quiet for me personally, this is not a burden, but even a joy. In addition, I was able to reduce the passage time to eight ten hours from the usual twenty.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
did you have sex with mariah?
The game does not yet have this event, and in the new update, based on the developer's tweet, there will be a story with Val.

Personally, I think that soon the turn will reach Mariah, perhaps in this update or in the next one. There it will be seen so far there is no point in thinking.

UjiCobaa99

Aug 1, 2019
--Sorry for my bad english--

Please help me.
I have 2 problems right now.

1. Every time there is any conversation, the letter "G" always disappears.
2.png

2. Where is the rock ?
1.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes