AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
um i'm currently in chapter 3 in the mines and for some reason the mc can only target himself when I attack unless I use the tension storm attack since it doesn't target anything

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
um i'm currently in chapter 3 in the mines and for some reason the mc can only target himself when I attack unless I use the tension storm attack since it doesn't target anything
Just change the target from hero to enemy, before confirming the attack, use the arrow to change the target. Sometimes the target goes astray, so you should always check who you are attacking.

Last edited:

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
Just change the target from hero to enemy, before confirming the attack, use the arrow to change the target. Sometimes the target goes astray, so you should always check who you are attacking.
i cant, thats why i posted here, it doesnt matter if im attacking or using a item. The mc can only target himself, the other 2 are perfectly fine

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
Leave me your full save folder and I'll see what the problem is.
sorry i don't seems to get notifications unless i check on f95zone itself. also how do i send save file, and it seems i cant access said save file in game anymore but the save is still in my save files

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
sorry i don't seems to get notifications unless i check on f95zone itself. also how do i send save file, and it seems i cant access said save file in game anymore but the save is still in my save files
Usually the path to saves is MFT v.0.5030bugfix\www\save. There are three files in the save folder. Without them, other people's saves will not work. You need to zip the save folder and send the archive file to me by attaching it in the message. Then I'll see for myself what's wrong with your save.

Reactions: Rizdell

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
heres my save file (i think) though i still cant use it to play anymore so i dont know how usefull it will be
Your saves are damaged and won't open, you have the option to download a clean save from here or start over and get to the third chapter not so long. The choice is yours. I also advise you to look at the walkthrough so as not to miss important side quests if you skip them in the first chapter and then do not complete them. The walkthrough file can also be found at the link.

Reactions: spike0000

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
heres my save file (i think) though i still cant use it to play anymore so i dont know how usefull it will be
Apparently, only the save game entries are damaged (i.e. "global.rpgsave" file). Use this one instead (or do the usual trick: start the game, save in slot 1, quit, replace the "file1.rpgsave" with yours, and restart the game).

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
thanks for all the help, doing what pcnop said to do i managed to be able to use my save and mc can now target the baddies. you guys rock

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
so i decided to run through the mines after beating the mines boss (to get the pillar i couldn't get earlier) and at every spot where you learnt the dynamite attack val and graces models are just standing there, and at the boss area the succubus model was just standing there (im still inn chapter 3 so maybe it'll go away when i enter chapter 4)

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
so i decided to run through the mines after beating the mines boss (to get the pillar i couldn't get earlier) and at every spot where you learnt the dynamite attack val and graces models are just standing there, and at the boss area the succubus model was just standing there (im still inn chapter 3 so maybe it'll go away when i enter chapter 4)
According to the idea, it should not remain there, I think it will disappear with the fourth chapter. All the same, in this location there will be one of the monsters for hunting.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Chapter V - Part 2 v.0.5925p Updated version!! (Public Release is now up!)

Full walkthrough included in the folder (also at itch), revamped replay mode added.

There's still some content that didn't make this update's schedule that will be released further down the line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hello, I have a few questions.

Can all rape scenes be avoided? Can you make the only guy who has sex, with the LIs or whoever, be the MC? Can femdom be avoided?

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hello, I have a few questions.

Can all rape scenes be avoided? Can you make the only guy who has sex, with the LIs or whoever, be the MC? Can femdom be avoided?
Currently, no routes can be avoided like that. These types of revision will likely only be added after the game's completed. For people waiting for those routes all we can do is recommend to wait it out. A possible option would be adding a scene skipper, but even in this case it would have to be added little by little as well.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Currently, no routes can be avoided like that. These types of revision will likely only be added after the game's completed. For people waiting for those routes all we can do is recommend to wait it out. A possible option would be adding a scene skipper, but even in this case it would have to be added little by little as well.
In my case, if it just skips them but they keep happening without the player seeing them, I'm not going to be interested in the game either. I can only be interested in the game when all the rape scenes can be avoided and I can also avoid all the sex scenes with the LIs (and if possible with any other girl) involving a guy other than the MC (actually my interest is that the MC be the only one that has sex scenes with the LIs and the rest of the female secondary characters). And if femdom can be avoided, all the better.

I guess until this happens (that all this can be avoided, not skipped) I will not play.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes