Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Can we fuck the mom in this version?
No, but there is a new system with Mariah. To activate it, you need to talk to Mariah in the morning and choose special events and choose goodnight kiss. After that, at night, you can interact with the new menu by also talking to Mariah in her room. However, all available functions require three hearts.

Reactions: SleepingSeal

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
Found a bug. Hang around outside the temple near the lower end. Valery suddenly comes home, drags me inside, buttfuck, then some demon comes, no chance since I am only level 6. Has to reload game from previous save. So annoying since I was about to save. Lost a lot of time to annoying click to advance and slow text update.

Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
I'm having trouble with a QTE, specifically in chapter 2 helping Scotty clean his house. The timer is way too fast, maybe 2-3 seconds. My in game Play Time clock also moves pretty fast. I have the monitor sync already on. Tried searching but couldn't find an answer. Is there a downside to just using the auto mode to complete the minigame?

Dadisnotgay

Aug 25, 2022
What do the stats stamina and spirit do? also is gardening imporant? I'm revisting this game after sometime. Currently in chapter 4.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I'm having trouble with a QTE, specifically in chapter 2 helping Scotty clean his house. The timer is way too fast, maybe 2-3 seconds. My in game Play Time clock also moves pretty fast. I have the monitor sync already on. Tried searching but couldn't find an answer. Is there a downside to just using the auto mode to complete the minigame?
Personally, I use auto mod, it will be faster.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
What do the stats stamina and spirit do? also is gardening imporant? I'm revisting this game after sometime. Currently in chapter 4.
Characteristics don’t really wag on anything, they just pump with the level. Gardening helps you get the vegetables you need to cook and level up your kitchen in Chapter 5. Honestly, I don’t remember which of the six parameters gardening pumps.

zein72

Feb 7, 2017
anyone have the game lock when your trying to learn how to farm? says "failed to load: img/pictures/People4_4.png"

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
How do get to that hunt 8 monster?

View attachment 2466954
In the folder with the game there is now a walkthrough and it says.
Hunt #8
- Talk to Ramdo in the Blacksmith's and start his quest "Smithing Force, Ri'lla"
- Talk to Ri'lla in the Amazon Village's Inn to unlock Hunt #8
- Activate the hunt (talk to O'ra or check a Hunters Board)
- Collect Bouncy Seeds with Lua (Farm), Ti'la (Amazon Village / flower bed),
or by clearing the quest "Seeking Relief" or "XXX"
- Plant the Bouncy Seeds using "A lot of water" and 50 Fertilizers for the
best results. Collect at least 5 Springballs from the seeds.
- Use the Springballs at:
- Hole in the room to the south of the first altar. Free bird.
- Hole near the altar in the dirt patch. Room to the left of the Amazon Territory entrance. Free bird.
- Hole near the Amazon Village, take route south, free the bird.
- Hole near the second Speedowagon caravan. Free bird.
- Hole in the room under the bridge. If all 4 birds have been freed, defeat the Silver Troll.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah I found issues with the training at the Shrine, I go to the garden to learn from Rosay, and I keep getting a flickering error window off to the left of the screen, which is strange, usually it shows up in the center of the screen, and the game locks up.

Atfer all the dialog it locks the game up and I can't move the MC.

Reactions: slopochill
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes