• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
where do I create or find these tinctures?

View attachment 2467715
They need to be crafted for this you need to buy materials for their crafting. You have a walkthrough in the folder with the game where it is written from whom you can buy parts for crafting.
-Craft the Tinctures with Emily.
-You can buy the ingredients from the miner's Bedge (Pub) and the alchemist (Alchemist's Hut).

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Yeah I found issues with the training at the Shrine, I go to the garden to learn from Rosay, and I keep getting a flickering error window off to the left of the screen, which is strange, usually it shows up in the center of the screen, and the game locks up.

Atfer all the dialog it locks the game up and I can't move the MC.
Press "s" before talking to an NPC.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Press "s" before talking to an NPC.
I shut the game down, then reloaded it and it seemed to fix the issue. I got past the garden training including searching the deep woods without any problems. For what ever reason any RPG game I play sometimes will do this, its seems to happen if the game has been running for several hours (4-8 sometimes longer). But shutting the game down and reloaded it always seems to work.

But I will use your suggestion for this game, thank you!

ThaiChe

Jan 23, 2018
For some odd reason I cannot open the doors to the Temple to talk to Valyere, it isn't Noon (afternoon) it is always Morning. I have done pretty much everything until this point.. When sleeping in my bed I cannot switch from morning, noon nor night. Please help stuck here.. Everytime I go to the Temple it tells me it isn't open. HELP

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
For some odd reason I cannot open the doors to the Temple to talk to Valyere, it isn't Noon (afternoon) it is always Morning. I have done pretty much everything until this point.. When sleeping in my bed I cannot switch from morning, noon nor night. Please help stuck here.. Everytime I go to the Temple it tells me it isn't open. HELP
Leave a photo with a message and make a photo quest journal.

Dadisnotgay

Aug 25, 2022
During the day, she is usually in the blacksmith, if she is not there, then in the evening at the bar.
Thanks your help finding Emily. the Walk thru states after the chapters end:
-Talk to Valerye (Home)
-At night, talk to Bastet (Her house)
-Have a date with Bastet
-Play her LLM scene
-Bastet's scene

I completed Lika's bit. I talk to Valerye no dialouge change. Can't access Mariah and I'm unable to date Bastet. Do i need to grind out Bastet's stats to activate the date with her? I'd like to be able to progress to where I can meet mark, I'm not sure If my save file bugged :/

hghgghgh

Jan 15, 2019
There are too many bugs. For example, you cannot keep peeping after the main event. Also, if you start from beginning of chapter 5, you may found that you jump to the last boss after the first boss in c5.

hanonb8

Dec 11, 2019
When she reaches 1000 climax, nothing happens and her climax bar comes back to 0. Exit button doesn't work either.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Hi Leelak: I believe I just encountered a bug during Chap 3 just after saving Bastet down in the mine. It is in Mariah's bedroom that same night when everyone is getting ready to go to sleep... You can see Mariah both in her room & in the shower at the same time.

Screenshot_3.png

Reactions: OrojiYong

Cyro128

Apr 30, 2017
The Violet Seeds require 14 Fertilizers for best growth instead of the stated 12. Does anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: LeelaK

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
What's the deal with the characters being forced to hit themselves when fighting? That is just a huge bug, I had to stop playing.

Reactions: LeelaK
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes