tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Some events require certain characters. In this case, basset is obligatory. The remaining two members of the party are any and the main character is on an ongoing basis.
yea it hit me when finish showed up as clickable with her in haha, what's driving me nuts right now is, where is the pharos bloom?!??! i've been everywhere i can go around the lake and no pharos bloom

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
LeelaK
I don't know if anyone told you this or anyone else sees this other than me but here it is:
Grace looks EXACTLY like Vtuber Amelia Watson when she smiles!

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
yea it hit me when finish showed up as clickable with her in haha, what's driving me nuts right now is, where is the pharos bloom?!??! i've been everywhere i can go around the lake and no pharos bloom
It can only be found in the morning, I will leave a screen where it is located. After receiving, you go to the night, then you collect all the spheres at night and this applies not only to the lake, there is one more location above the house, which is located next to the lake, there will also be spheres.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
How do I plant seeds in the garden, I have cleared away the mess, but I dont know what to do next.
That's easy: Just have a type of Seed (Green Seed, Yellow Seed etc), put it there, choose the number of Fertilizer you want to put (You get a different plant depending on the Seed and how much Fertilizer you used) then spend a lot of CP watering them until they grow and finally harvest them.

Spongedan

Aug 7, 2019
That's easy: Just have a type of Seed (Green Seed, Yellow Seed etc), put it there, choose the number of Fertilizer you want to put (You get a different plant depending on the Seed and how much Fertilizer you used) then spend a lot of CP watering them until they grow and finally harvest them.
I have seeds, and fertilizer but when I click on the dirt nothing happens, no options to plant or anything come up.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It can only be found in the morning, I will leave a screen where it is located. After receiving, you go to the night, then you collect all the spheres at night and this applies not only to the lake, there is one more location above the house, which is located next to the lake, there will also be spheres.
thanks!

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered, but I've been trying to search for like an hour and can't find the info I'm looking for.

So in chapter 3, I got a result of "Excellent Intimacy" from the Mariah bedroom scene, and I got the +1 CP and +1 all mastery stats rewards...but I didn't see the energy surge out the window scene? I thought I did everything to get her intimacy as high as possible for that(all first answers, gifted the special flowers, etc), did I somehow miss something? Or is the energy surge bit from something else?
How did you achieve the "Excellent Intimacy" status?

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Guys, I have a question regarding Mariah's event on chapter 3.

So, I finished the whole thing at the mines, killed the boss, and rescued the woman. Additionally, while in the mines, I talked to Mariah, gave her presents, and raised all her stats to 15 except for one (I think it's Lust). Hence, her Intimacy level is 2. I did everything I could, I even got a rare flower and gave it to her.

So, how can I raise the intimacy level even further so I don't fail the event? I cannot give her any presents while she is in the garden, the conversations are not raising anything any further. What is it that I'm missing?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Guys, I have a question regarding Mariah's event on chapter 3.

So, I finished the whole thing at the mines, killed the boss, and rescued the woman. Additionally, while in the mines, I talked to Mariah, gave her presents, and raised all her stats to 15 except for one (I think it's Lust). Hence, her Intimacy level is 2. I did everything I could, I even got a rare flower and gave it to her.

So, how can I raise the intimacy level even further so I don't fail the event? I cannot give her any presents while she is in the garden, the conversations are not raising anything any further. What is it that I'm missing?
Until the fifth chapter you will not raise her heart to the third. However, in each chapter, you need to bring all possible dialogues to the limit until a message appears stating that this is the limit for the chapter. And so in each chapter where there is a chat function for each NPC.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Until the fifth chapter you will not raise her heart to the third. However, in each chapter, you need to bring all possible dialogues to the limit until a message appears stating that this is the limit for the chapter. And so in each chapter where there is a chat function for each NPC.
Seriously??? I re-stared Chapter 3 because I thought I had done something wrong... F*ck.

Yes, I did the dialogues thing, and it increases 4 of her stats (Trust, Jealousy, and other 2) but not Lust. Hence, I was wondering if I did something wrong.

So, regardless of what I do the intimacy will not be enough unless I use the box thingy?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Seriously??? I re-stared Chapter 3 because I thought I had done something wrong... F*ck.

Yes, I did the dialogues thing, and it increases 4 of her stats (Trust, Jealousy, and other 2) but not Lust. Hence, I was wondering if I did something wrong.

So, regardless of what I do the intimacy will not be enough unless I use the box thingy?
I will try to explain in a simpler way. LeelaK has its own transition system for hearts. The transition is limited by two things, the first is the limit for the chapter, the second is the need to increase from the plot.

For example, in the first chapter you will not be able to open all the scenes with Mariah, simply because for this you need to reach the end of the fifth.

And also at the start of the game, you won’t be able to open all the hearts to her, and even if you try to do it illegally, the game will simply respond with a transition defense and block many things.

To put it quite simply, before moving on to the next chapter, always check all the dialogues of each NPC, don't be lazy. For example, in the first chapter there is no chat, there is only a plot.

But with the second you need to be more careful, otherwise you can skip the dialogues. To do this, do not rush and run headlong through the plot, but calmly check all the dialogues with the NPCs.

From the third to the fifth there is one nuance. More specifically, from the fourth there, the chapter is divided into three parts. And in different parts there may be other dialogues. In the fifth, some chats are not available due to the plot, this only applies to one NPC, but this only applies to the first part of the fifth chapter, in the second you already need to go through the chats before going through the plot.

In general, get in the habit of first bringing all the NPC dialogues to the maximum, and only then go through the story. And if you're wondering how many hearts NPCs will have by the end of Chapter 5, then all but one have three. And one will have two.

Also regarding stats, some NPC stats increase from correct answers or actions. This rule applies to all NPCs, I hope my explanations helped.

Just remember one more thing LeelaK breaks all the scenes into chapters and you won't be able to go through someone's route without going through the plot. All scenes will unlock as the story progresses.

So you just can't jump above your head. The main thing is to follow the chats in the chapters and the transitions to the next heart will occur when necessary, that's all.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
how the hell do you beat nightdrainer?
got to chapter 2, go out, get hit with event, fight boss, gets killed in 2 turns
1679637665716.png
aaaand an error

Last edited:

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
I will try to explain in a simpler way. LeelaK has its own transition system for hearts. The transition is limited by two things, the first is the limit for the chapter, the second is the need to increase from the plot.

For example, in the first chapter you will not be able to open all the scenes with Mariah, simply because for this you need to reach the end of the fifth.

And also at the start of the game, you won’t be able to open all the hearts to her, and even if you try to do it illegally, the game will simply respond with a transition defense and block many things.

To put it quite simply, before moving on to the next chapter, always check all the dialogues of each NPC, don't be lazy. For example, in the first chapter there is no chat, there is only a plot.

But with the second you need to be more careful, otherwise you can skip the dialogues. To do this, do not rush and run headlong through the plot, but calmly check all the dialogues with the NPCs.

From the third to the fifth there is one nuance. More specifically, from the fourth there, the chapter is divided into three parts. And in different parts there may be other dialogues. In the fifth, some chats are not available due to the plot, this only applies to one NPC, but this only applies to the first part of the fifth chapter, in the second you already need to go through the chats before going through the plot.

In general, get in the habit of first bringing all the NPC dialogues to the maximum, and only then go through the story. And if you're wondering how many hearts NPCs will have by the end of Chapter 5, then all but one have three. And one will have two.

Also regarding stats, some NPC stats increase from correct answers or actions. This rule applies to all NPCs, I hope my explanations helped.

Just remember one more thing LeelaK breaks all the scenes into chapters and you won't be able to go through someone's route without going through the plot. All scenes will unlock as the story progresses.

So you just can't jump above your head. The main thing is to follow the chats in the chapters and the transitions to the next heart will occur when necessary, that's all.
Man, thanks for your very detailed answer,I really appreciate it, but unfortunately, you did not answer my question.

a. I woke up to the explosion and went to the mines.

b. In the mines I had several conversations with Mariah, gave her presents and raised her Trust, Jealousy, Enjoyment and Passion to 15. This is the chapter's limit. Nevertheless, there was no way to raise her Lust.

c. I finished the dungeon, went back home. Talked to Val in the afternoon and waited.

d. I spoke to Mariah at night.

e. I spied on her in the shower for a last time.

f. I went to bed, the intimacy with her is LOW.

So, my question is: Is there anything different to do here?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes