Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Man, thanks for your very detailed answer,I really appreciate it, but unfortunately, you did not answer my question.

a. I woke up to the explosion and went to the mines.

b. In the mines I had several conversations with Mariah, gave her presents and raised her Trust, Jealousy, Enjoyment and Passion to 15. This is the chapter's limit. Nevertheless, there was no way to raise her Lust.

c. I finished the dungeon, went back home. Talked to Val in the afternoon and waited.

d. I spoke to Mariah at night.

e. I spied on her in the shower for a last time.

f. I went to bed, the intimacy with her is LOW.

So, my question is: Is there anything different to do here?
You did everything right, don't worry, in the next chapters the parameters will align to the fifth, they will be normal, so just bring the dialogues to the maximum and everything will be fine.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
You did everything right, don't worry, in the next chapters the parameters will align to the fifth, they will be normal, so just bring the dialogues to the maximum and everything will be fine.
Thanks a lot. My final question for you is why are there two guys saying that they got "Excellent Intimacy"???

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Bug/oversight ruined my save file on chapter 2. After meeting Valerye I went down to talk to her with the heart event that lets you "chat" to increase stats. Well I didn't know like if you're just supposed to keep talking to her or what to farm points so I did each dialogue twice to see what happens and it kept giving me points though it said I need to progress I've reached the max level for this chapter it gave me points anyway a few times.

I saved and eventually I went outside the shrine and it automatically triggered I guess an event that was supposed to take place later because my stats were higher than expected. So I already fucked her and then a bat boss came and it was an unwinnable battle cause I'm only level 3.. he just 1 shot me with every attack. Save ruined because I can't avoid triggering that event everytime I try to leave the shrine. Had no backup yet.

Last edited:

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Hey, everyone

Just a quick heads up, I'm taking a bit of a longer road checking every previous chapter and bringing it up to date with the systems and adding new stuff. Currently finishing Chapter 2 and will enter the 3rd one which caused the issue with the 5th's update. If anyone can tell me which dialogue branch the "extra Mariah" engages you with, that would be really helpful.

Other than that, everything is going pretty smoothly, if you got stuck in a roadblock, just wait a lil longer and the bugfix + fixes for all previous chapters, will be available.

The Chapter 5 boss (bat) happening in earlier chapters is already fixed. One of the causes for it is pressing the confirm button in a very specific test tile. If you're having that issue try walking in the Shrine entrance without pression buttons and see if that fixes it.

Keep the feedback coming, I'm adding as many changes as I can for the bugfix version.

So, my question is: Is there anything different to do here?
If this is the Chapter 3 night scene (HJ) you need to have answered all her questions right (first option to all), the flower gives you one extra correct answer, giving you a leelway. This will be changed in the final version, the only difference in result is an extra +1 in Mark's attributes and +1 CP which can be regained later. It doesn't change any of her future routes.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so, you can't finish teacher's pet part 1 in chapter 2? since it just gives me the quest over and over even if I have the book

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
so, you can't finish teacher's pet part 1 in chapter 2? since it just gives me the quest over and over even if I have the book
It had to be finished in the first chapter otherwise it will not work, this is a feature of the chapter system in this game. Always look at the walkthrough file, you have it in your game folder. Always check all side quests before moving on to the next chapter. Otherwise, you simply won't do it.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
is there any other way to get better gear if you've missed the gear quest?
I'm not sure of those are progressive, but every chapter has a Gear Quest, hence it should be possible to get the 3rd set of gear. Test that, and if not, start again because it will be extremely hard without the upgraded swords.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
If anyone can tell me which dialogue branch the "extra Mariah" engages you with, that would be really helpful.
It's in the last scene of Chapter 3. Once you return from Val's temple, and you have to talk with Mariah at night, that's where the extra Mariah appears. I could not play further than there.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
is there any other way to get better gear if you've missed the gear quest?
Always keep an eye on the walkthrough otherwise you will miss the side quests. The walkthrough file is in your game folder. You won't be able to complete the side quest in the next chapters. All side quests must be completed in a certain chapter otherwise nothing.

donaldtrump

Dec 3, 2017
Getting a bug after beating Layla the first time. After doing some chatting in the locker room I tried to take the wagon and my game got stuck on the loading screen. It happened after getting to intimacy level 1.

"Failed to load face faces_layla.pg"

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2021
I cant start Hunt 5 and 6. Unfortunately. Maybe i missed the chance in a previous Chapter to do the side quests for it?. If yes then big F for me

Mar 7, 2023
How do I unlock grace's spin attack for the vine-covered wall in the waterways in ch 4?
You need to practice with her. I believed it was those high-standing wood block, everytime you see one, you could practice with her. Do it multiple times and it's unlocked.

(But then it's been a while, last time I played it)

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
How do I unlock grace's spin attack for the vine-covered wall in the waterways in ch 4?
After passing the fourth chapter, Grace herself will learn how to clean the vines by training on the boss. After that, the leans can be removed wherever possible.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes