• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Can anyone help me ? I am stuck at chapter 3 and i don't know what to do to end it and get to chapter 4. I did all the quests. When i talk to Mariah she has the same dialogue options as during chapter 3 and she is located in the training dummy area. Don't know what to do
Why some devs are still stuck in 1980 is beyond me. When a game has a decent number of players and quite some content, for the love of god make a discord server. It makes everything so much easier

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
寝取られ - Netorare (lit. "Cuckold") Also known as "Adultery" (Cheating).

Type B (Rape) does not equal NTR, I know some of you have brain damage, but holy fuck. You also don't even use the right description of the word considering it's literal translation is: "To be taken away by sleeping with" So don't tell someone to not look at Reddit or 4chan since you apparently don't have the IQ to follow your own words.

Type A and C are yes, NTR, because they actively seek it, type B does not actively seek it at any point. Believe it or not, F95 isn't the one who decides what is named NTR and what isn't, if the developer, author, or whatever the fuck they want to name themselves are the ones who decide if their own story and game is it or not.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro and BTLD

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Need help to understand Hunt4!

My Order:

- Find his Writer's Notes at:
- Northern Road (near the caravan)
- Eastern Road (bridge to the shrine, near caravan)
- Northern Road (mine entrance)
- Northern Road (near Deep Woods entrance, near caravan)
- Talk to O'ra in the Amazon Village at the base of the mountain south of the training grounds.
- Finish Jack's quest (Amazon Village) in the training grounds.

I helped Jack and he failed to hunt it and now the NPC stand there and I have no possible to get Hunt 4 I thought maybe it changed when I win against the Wind Shrine boss. O'ra give me not Hunt 4 it is blacked out and Jack failed before so I wunder how I can activate Hunt4?

- Hunt #04 becomes available after you finish the Wind Shrine boss.

Nothing after I win it changed nothing must I do something else or what? I am at the end of Chaper 4.

When I finished them I don`t remember if they are before or after I helped Jack.
- You can do Hunts #01. #02. #03 as soon as they become available.

Last edited:

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Not saying they are bad, just that... is bad to focus on making that content more than MCs own story... adding after MC has a decent amount of content is one thing, but adding it when the main LI's story is barren? yeah nah.
True, especially if the main focus of the game is milfs and incest and then you have grace? Why focus so much on Grace for example? She is neither a milf nor is it incest, there is no point having so much focus on her. I really don`t mind if the other side characters have actions with their side moms because it doesn`t really matter if the Mc is involved as long as we get mother milf scenes but Grace scenes or monster and tentacle scenes, or Mc with the priestess are just wasted scenes few care about while the scenes we want to see are probably all cramped in the last 10% of the game. 90% of the game boring, last 10% overfilled and you get everything after another instead of spreading it throughout the game and making the whole game enjoyable.

I understand the idea of building up the tension between the mc and his mom and developing their relationship but that point is now reached, now we need action with the 2 main characters

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, wanted to know if there is a way to see where are the training place , rn i only found the dummy and the money box in the church, i dont remember what Valerye told me, so idk where to look for them
Just wander around some and do your MC thing of walking around, I found the study area in the school, and there is probably one at your desk since that's what it showed I think when your mom was chewing you out to study.

Also if you enter the shrine and go all the way to the right it will lead you to the farming area. Unlike other games it looks like there is no time delay for farming you should be able to harvest right after you have completed all the steps. Clear, plant, fertilize, water.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
LeelaK

So apparently when you ignore Leroy when he is offering stuff for sale it locks you out forever.

I was talking to him to see what he had, when I saw the post about having a charm of 11+ and you don't have to pay 1000g, so I chose the ignore him option, locking me out of the pants and the save orb.

I was able to get around this with the save editor, but I prefer not having to cheat, any chance you can change this so it just closes the conversation down?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
All of my worrying about the Rock Eater and if I'd be able to kill him with the hype on his defenses, that I switched Grace back to the Amazon Sword from the Claymore so I'd do poison damage while waiting for her TP to refresh, and I ran up behind him and killed him with no battle needed......

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
All these locations before the bridge
I've looked in all those areas there is nothing there, is that to be done before the plant monster on the bridge?

If so my game is bugged then.

Also I can't find Claire's Tiara.......

Up to level 28 from running around and killing so much stuff to find this quest item.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes