Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey guys, I have a question. How can I trigger the Shower Scene with Mariah? The one that is mentioned in the Walkthrough for Chapter 4 Part 2? I have not been able to trigger it. There's no option for it in the morning, afternoon nor night.

Can anyone help me out with this one?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question. How can I trigger the Shower Scene with Mariah? The one that is mentioned in the Walkthrough for Chapter 4 Part 2? I have not been able to trigger it. There's no option for it in the morning, afternoon nor night.

Can anyone help me out with this one?
You need to start the event in the morning through the special events with mariah when talking to her, but in this chapter, due to bugs, it does not work, but you can start it in the fifth.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
You need to start the event in the morning through the special events with mariah when talking to her, but in this chapter, due to bugs, it does not work, but you can start it in the fifth.
Thanks a lot sir.

Since you told me that usually side-quests are a "use it or lose it" thing, I was concerned.

I'm writing a more comprehensive walkthrough so I wanted to be really thorough.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks a lot sir.

Since you told me that usually side-quests are a "use it or lose it" thing, I was concerned.

I'm writing a more comprehensive walkthrough so I wanted to be really thorough.
Specifically, this is nothing to worry about since it can be launched at any time. In addition, this is a self-launching event on the part of the player, so it does not matter in which chapter it is done. But the chain of side quests for NPCs is another story.

Jul 22, 2020
found a small softlock and cannot progress I wish to move past this but as it is main event and i cannot skip this i do not know how to move pass the bad clone thing will just not disappear no matter what i do. 2023-04-03.png

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I know it's a bit late, but apparently (and unless I'm wrong) no fix has been released concerning the hunt issues (i.e. hunt 7 and 8 not "reachable" at the hunting board) for the current version 0.5925 of the game.

So, attached a "dirty" fix to be able to reach and activate hunts 7 and 8:
capture1.jpg capture2.jpg

There is most probably a better and smarter way to solve this issue, but at least this fix is doing the trick.

Download, decompress and replace the "CommonEvents.json" file in the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.

Last edited:

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, is this normal or a bug, Mariah showering option is grayed out and I can't click on it. the next item is ???? and I can click. The ???? is normal? It is the night interactions one and on that one even though I have 2 hearts with her I can only give her a foot massage. (shouldn't I also watch her change clothes?) And is the showering interaction bugged? If so how can i fix it?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, is this normal or a bug, Mariah showering option is grayed out and I can't click on it. the next item is ???? and I can click. The ???? is normal? It is the night interactions one and on that one even though I have 2 hearts with her I can only give her a foot massage. (shouldn't I also watch her change clothes?) And is the showering interaction bugged? If so how can i fix it?
Yes, this is a bug and because of it, the function of repeating the scene in the shower will become available only in the second part of the fifth chapter. You can safely move on or wait for a bug fix.

Reactions: krall1

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
How did you learn grace skills?
Please,

help me

I'm stuck in a 5 hour skill learning!!!!
If I understand you correctly.
1 If you are talking about Gres's ordinary skills, then they themselves are pumped in battle if they are used.

2 If you are talking about new skills that allow you to go to new places with secrets. Then such skills are opened according to the plot and pumped by themselves.

3 If you are stuck and do not understand what to do next, there is a walkthrough file in the game folder. I advise you to look into it, otherwise you can miss a lot of some side quests that you can only start in the first chapter that you won’t be able to start in other chapters.

gooog1

Nov 26, 2022
1 If you are talking about Gres's ordinary skills, then they themselves are pumped in battle if they are used.

2 If you are talking about new skills that allow you to go to new places with secrets. Then such skills are opened according to the plot and pumped by themselves.

3 If you are stuck and do not understand what to do next, there is a walkthrough file in the game folder. I advise you to look into it, otherwise you can miss a lot of some side quests that you can only start in the first chapter that you won’t be able to start in other chapters.

Thank you very much

gooog1

Nov 26, 2022

please let me know the attention when playing the game !!!

please you!!!!

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
please let me know the attention when playing the game !!!

please you!!!!
If I correctly understood your question about what you need to pay attention to during the game.

1 In this version, there are a lot of bugs, there is a high probability of getting into such ones that can lead to death. This is especially true for the location of the temple. There, in the third chapter, I do not advise you to walk for a long time at the gates of the temple. Otherwise, a bug may work.

2 As I said, look at the walkthrough file in the folder with the game, then you won’t miss anything, the main thing is not to rush and calmly close all side quests. The game always warns of a chapter change, and it is also written in the walkthrough when and how the transition occurs.

3 In this version, hunts do not work from 6-8 for someone they start but are not completed to the end. Hunts from 1-4 work properly.

4 Maximize all NPC dialogues in each chapter. Otherwise, you won't be able to raise your hearts normally in every chapter. Before moving on to a new chapter, always check the dialogues, they have to be restarted several times until a message appears stating that this is the limit for the chapter.

5 Save more often, then if you catch a bug, you can replay from a small section of history. Well, if you don’t want to bypass the bugs, then I advise you to wait for the bug fix.

Reactions: gooog1

gooog1

Nov 26, 2022
If I correctly understood your question about what you need to pay attention to during the game.

1 In this version, there are a lot of bugs, there is a high probability of getting into such ones that can lead to death. This is especially true for the location of the temple. There, in the third chapter, I do not advise you to walk for a long time at the gates of the temple. Otherwise, a bug may work.

2 As I said, look at the walkthrough file in the folder with the game, then you won’t miss anything, the main thing is not to rush and calmly close all side quests. The game always warns of a chapter change, and it is also written in the walkthrough when and how the transition occurs.

3 In this version, hunts do not work from 6-8 for someone they start but are not completed to the end. Hunts from 1-4 work properly.

4 Maximize all NPC dialogues in each chapter. Otherwise, you won't be able to raise your hearts normally in every chapter. Before moving on to a new chapter, always check the dialogues, they have to be restarted several times until a message appears stating that this is the limit for the chapter.

5 Save more often, then if you catch a bug, you can replay from a small section of history. Well, if you don’t want to bypass the bugs, then I advise you to wait for the bug fix.
do you know the correct answer in :ex veronica, i am wrong if i choose

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes