Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
From the developer's twitter.

Bugfix for Chapter V will be out tomorrow to SSers for the final tests. It will include a new quest too. Also, it was being worked in tandem with Chapter VI part 1, less wait. Support if you can, we're trying to meet the budget for the next update! See you in the desert town! :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaminoan_Cloner99

Hmady

Dec 29, 2022
So... does the update have any thing new or just bug fix? And When will the sixth chapter come out?

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
is something wrong with my thing cause im not seeing love love/dating or give gift or switch masters choice just diolog how to get the former options

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
v.0.5990b Bug-fix released:

If you're stuck with the second Mariah in her room, talk to the scarecrow next to Sparring Joe, he'll apply the old fixes but a new one for that glitch. The double Mariah happened because her second Special Event (???) was selectable before the right time. It shouldn't be selectable anymore for new playthroughs, but do avoid it just in case.

New quest for Ammy's storyline:
-talk to Scotty in her house.
-head to the arena and talk to Emma to watch the first scene.
-go to the lake and find Scotty in the area with the Pharos Bloom
-deafeat the boss
-go back to Ammy's house and pick her new training option
-go to the arena and win Ammy's second Lust Battle.

The Lust Battle minigame is still under construction so somethings might not behave as well.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
And so for those who were waiting for a bug fix version.

In good news, all chapter-related bugs have now been fixed. All events and cutscenes work fine. And the events from other chapters no longer work.

And from the bad news, this is especially important for those who start a new game. The first chapter is impassable, at least it happened to me that when talking with a witch at the end of the first chapter, the place where you can start a conversation does not work.

Of course, this problem can be bypassed by going through the first chapter in the old version, however, this will lead to two problems.

1 Bastet will have two hearts instead of three, of course this will not affect anything, however, repeating her date will not work, you will fall into a trap from which you will not get out. According to the plot, everything works properly, but I do not advise repeating some events.

2 These are the sixth and seventh hunts, it seems that when using old saves, they are simply blocked, and since starting from the beginning did not work out in this version ...

Now there are two options, maybe clean saves from the official site will help, or just wait for the release of the sixth chapter where this bug will be fixed.

Well, as I said, I encountered such a bug, it is possible that you will not have it.

K0va24

Jul 5, 2023
So i am kinda stuck cause of a bug (Update0.5990lb)
I am trying to find the key to the sewer so i can save Claire (which is in here from what i can read)
I already killed the rat boss for scotty so he could flee, but he is still stuck there and tells me to kill it
even though i already killed it (And it didnt spawn again, i tried to get it back) 1688544215555.png

1688544215555.png

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
So i am kinda stuck cause of a bug (Update0.5990lb)
I am trying to find the key to the sewer so i can save Claire (which is in here from what i can read)
I already killed the rat boss for scotty so he could flee, but he is still stuck there and tells me to kill it
even though i already killed it (And it didnt spawn again, i tried to get it back) View attachment 2746157

View attachment 2746157
Side-quests:
(Equipment)
-Talk to Claire in the Café.
-Go back to the waterways.
-North (from the pub): head to the boss room (pick item), the jumping raft room (pick item).
-Read the papers in the boss room and open the first locker with the code.
-South (from the manhole in town - teacher's home): use key to return to the old water reservatory room and (pick item).
-Go back to Claire and give the items.
-Go to the blacksmith and talk to Ramdo. Get the materials and make the new Equipment upgrade.

(Ammy) - *After La'Yla's Arena Battle
- Talk to Ammy in the Arena (night).
- Head to the Waterways (pub entrance)
- Go to the raft room and check the locker.
- Go back to the first room and input 1200 in the statue's clock.
- Fight the mini-boss.
- Check the locker again and talk to Scotty.
- Go to the Arena and talk to Scotty, watch the scene.
- After that you can play Ammy's LLM scene (her home) and the Lust Battle minigame (Arena).

Jul 22, 2020
I downloaded the newest version but cannot find the scarecrow next to sparring joe and thus am still stuck. I may just wait till the full game comes out and start over from their since this game is neat but even after a version rev I still cannot progress. Im not hating on the game at all but I would like to keep going but still am stuck. I know some might say im blind but unless sparring joe is not in the backyard and does not turn into sparring Jakku at night then I have no idea where to even look. because i have looked all over the game map and cant find jack squat.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfairyTales-0.5990b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes