Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
George has some interesting character development. He starts as pervy grandpa, then he turns in to bitter old man, and ends as straight out psycho. He becomes darker and more evil with every update.

Also one technical, I patch is missing:

define julie_to_anne = "granddaughter"

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
No screen looks like that. It was my first time playing it, so I did the VN, just to see what it was about. But, I finished.
Is that the difference? Do I need to do the sandbox?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So i play the story mode.
The game is really nice. Though Willy Wanker wants to get in everyones pants. I kind of wished i could spend more time with Anne (or Julie).
Instead i run into all the women. Not that this is a bad thing but i am not really in control of what my Willy will see or what he (me) wants to approach.
At the moment i spend most time with Hannah. Some pranks are repeated.
Again, not that this is bad but i think i wish i could return to Anna at least.
I am not really into the puzzles, so thats why i opted for the story mode.
Overall this is a great game. And maybe this is not entirely for me. Most of the time i am not too much interested in most womens but i think it depends how you play it.

hakon007

Jun 15, 2020
im constantly crashing after latest update, get about 3 scenes at most and crashes to a text edit file on mac

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Seen a bunch of people post about it and haven't seen anyone say how to fix the issue and yes I downloaded an applied the hotfix. Stuck at peeking on Hannah in the bathroom in the morning just giving me the option to cancel. Had the issue before and after meeting Leah which I've done now too. Love is at 5 and Corruption is at 2 if that's an issue. Can someone please help me with this, can't proceed any further w/out it

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Seen a bunch of people post about it and haven't seen anyone say how to fix the issue and yes I downloaded an applied the hotfix. Stuck at peeking on Hannah in the bathroom in the morning just giving me the option to cancel. Had the issue before and after meeting Leah which I've done now too. Love is at 5 and Corruption is at 2 if that's an issue. Can someone please help me with this, can't proceed any further w/out it
Might be helpful if you offered more details,
I never had issues with this (I started fresh) so I'm just spit balling here. might be that the hotfix missed something.
I'm assuming the scene you're talking about is the one following your faked injury and after she notices you spying on her changing?
You need to visit her first thing in the morning, if that doesn't work maybe mow her lawn a few more times? I think I had her love up to about 7 before I even started that chain of events (I tend to play organically, only using the hints when stuff repeats too often)

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Apropos game mode.
Can you avoid other females? In the Story mode you have no choice and have to visit anyone.
Besides, i would much rather spend more time with Anna and Julie. I am not looking for a hareem.
At one point i got really turned off in the Storymode when he decides to be himself a whore. I much more liked the beginning.

Reactions: Sadowdark

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
No, you still need to hit all the story triggers to move forward, though I guess if you didn't care about moving forward you just just sleep creep gran over and over again.
Well, thats rather pointless. Sad. Anyway, i will wait for updates in the future. Maybe there will be some more content with Julie.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
How do I get started with Rhonda? I've met her many times on the side porch, talking yoga. The hints say watch TV with her in the evening, but she is never there.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Savegame / cheats 0.4:
- 200 points on love and corruption for all characters
- tons of money
- all items
- all quests done
- all gallery scenes unlocked
- save point before the end of 0.4

Please test it and let me know if it works.
I used the save but most of the gallery scenes are still locked..., why ?

UseF212

Jan 23, 2022
A hotfix is a set of amended files designed to fix mistakes made in earlier releases
It is on the front page Hotfix
download it and unzip it into your main folder, it'll overwrite some of the stuff in your game folder, just click yes when it asks if this is ok.
Thank you very much

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes