titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I also had the bug that only appeared the Cancel button in that scene, that I couldn't fix with the Hotfix, and to conclude that task (Hannah: I should check Hannah's bathroom in the morning. - Morning. Hannah's Bathroom) I did this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't do any of the really complicated (well complicated for me anyway), recoding stuff, and just enabled cheats which worked. Oh well I miss the minigame, no bigie

Reactions: CAT0X0

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
No, you still need to hit all the story triggers to move forward, though I guess if you didn't care about moving forward you just just sleep creep gran over and over again.
Mm.. i pondered a while and i think this is not the game for me.
I really liked the incest route but if that is all there is, there is not point for me playing it.
I think its a great game, just not for me i suppose. Unless it changes later on with more possibilities with grandma and Julie.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Didn't do any of the really complicated (well complicated for me anyway), recoding stuff, and just enabled cheats which worked. Oh well I miss the minigame, no bigie
After completing this task (Hannah: I should check Hannah's bathroom in the morning. - Morning. Hannah's Bathroom) you can deactivate Enable cheats in Options > Gameplay to re-enable the mini-games.
And I think that with this game at some point you will have to use the console to modify the value of the love relationship stats with one of the girls, which is where you generally lose points, or you have to choose between receiving money or +1 love-points.
For example, if the mc accepts the relationship with Rose, he loses -10 love-points with Julie. And to recover those 10 love-points, the only event available to score points with her for now I think is when she is in the pool (I think twice a week). So recovering those +10 love-points with her takes 5 weeks. And adding +1 corruption-point with her in the pool subtracts -2 love-points, so it takes 4,5 weeks to add 3 corruption-points with Julie, in those 3 lewd scenes with her in the pool. And during all that time the mc must remember to call Rose once a day to not lose -1 love-points with her, or he loses -2 love-points with Anne if he allows Rose to sleep with him.
And as the mc adds more intense relationships like the one he has with Rose, that subtract many love-points with other characters (although I don't think they subtract corruption-points), he will have to appeal to the , or not to complicate so much, and use the console and the cheat, to compensate the love-points that mc lose with some character (if they are many at once). And with the console you modify the value of that statistic or variable within the game itself, without having to appeal to edit the save in an external editor.

Last edited:

aaroy

Sep 18, 2016
I have a question, does the wrights get fixed?

Just in the introduction theres a lot of wright and its really annoying.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
There are so many grammar errors that some of it hard to understand. Whoever does the proof-reading needs some more lessons. Sorry but that is my opinion. Take it however.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I have had this game before a few months ago and had no problem playing it and NOW i download the newest update to this game , i get a prompt asking me if the "execute file is missing" .... even after extracting the files TWICE ...... WTF
Probably your antivirus software remove file when it is being unpacked. Disable it and try again to unpack it. It is possible you will need to whitelist entire game location on hard drive so antivirus will not check it.

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
Hello, I don't know how to activate the console, I have modified the 00console.rpy file with config.console = True and it doesn't work for me, I think it was Shift+o to activate.
Thank you

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
need a lil help can no longer leave house with bike and i do anything to move time forward and it kicks me out

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes