tugrabi

Aug 12, 2020
i have problem with '' I should use the atv to pick up connie in the evening'' quest. hint system says now but no option seems when i click to atv. Any idea ?? ( she in te second bedroom evening)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
i have problem with '' I should use the atv to pick up connie in the evening'' quest. hint system says now but no option seems when i click to atv. Any idea ?? ( she in te second bedroom evening)
the first day you found out about Connie, you can't pick her up. Just try the next day and then there will be options

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is it only in game mode or story also? that end of girl path
I think Story and Games mode are the same as far as plot goes, the only difference is that game mode requires you to build relationship stats, and you can repeat scenes, While Story mode is linear.

Reactions: sidsan

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
I think Story and Games mode are the same as far as plot goes, the only difference is that game mode requires you to build relationship stats, and you can repeat scenes, While Story mode is linear.
can we make multiple girlfriends?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can we make multiple girlfriends?
Don't know yet, Rose is the only one so far to claim that status, but you lose relationship points with Gran and Sis if you take Rose as your girlfriend, so it might be set up as an either/or situation in the VN, you can rebuild those stats in game mode.
Rose is the jealous type

Reactions: sidsan

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Don't know yet, Rose is the only one so far to claim that status, but you lose relationship points with Gran and Sis if you take Rose as your girlfriend, so it might be set up as an either/or situation in the VN, you can rebuild those stats in game mode.
Rose is the jealous type
ok do u know how to increase julie sis love points?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes