Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I need help, I can't find Bella... in order to find her... should I kiss Camila's butt?? since I'm supposed to talk to Camila so I can find Bella

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I need help, I can't find Bella... in order to find her... should I kiss Camila's butt?? since I'm supposed to talk to Camila so I can find Bella
did you do the home visit? if yes then that's probably it for this version
Whether you kiss Camilla butt is up to you, I didn't and I have no idea yet if it was the right call, content wise. (I'm just not the submissive type)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
You won't find her in this version. The continuation with Bella will be in future versions. This task will just hang in hint menu. To keep it from hanging, you should have talked about Bella earlier, before there was a task to talk to Camila about the gigolo job. Anyway, you didn't miss anything except the mini dialog that Bella was going to call soon...

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
then this mission is not in this version 0.4??
You won't find her in this version. The continuation with Bella will be in future versions. This task will just hang in hint menu. To keep it from hanging, you should have talked about Bella earlier, before there was a task to talk to Camila about the gigolo job. Anyway, you didn't miss anything except the mini dialog that Bella was going to call soon...

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

you can only talk about Bella with Camila if you haven't already been tasked to talk to Camila about the gigolo-job. Apparently, there's some kind of task conflict or something. But in any case, other than a mini-dialogue about Bella, there wouldn't be anything.

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
you can only talk about Bella with Camila if you haven't already been tasked to talk to Camila about the gigolo-job. Apparently, there's some kind of task conflict or something. But in any case, other than a mini-dialogue about Bella, there wouldn't be anything.
this is my last save....could you check it please

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
this is my last save....could you check it please
I looked it up, yes, there's no dialogue with Camila about Bella in your save, just a hint of it. And that's okay, because for some reason you can't talk to her about it after a certain point in the story, like I said before. But it will all show up later anyway, the dev will fix it...

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I looked it up, yes, there's no dialogue with Camila about Bella in your save, just a hint of it. And that's okay, because for some reason you can't talk to her about it after a certain point in the story, like I said before. But it will all show up later anyway, the dev will fix it...
okay, thanks for your help. and the rest is fine..what about Camila, we have to keep waiting for her calls??

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
no, it's just a repeating event, there won't be a new one don't pay attention to the hint menu
ok, thanks again...one last question, don't you have a MOD to upload the love and corruption stats of the girls?? is that with Rose I suffer a lot when her stats drop

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
you`re welcome. I don't know anything about mods, and I don't know if there are any.

You can do one thing: find the file rose_boysroom.rpy at game\scenes\rose_boysroom. Then find the line
$ rose_data["love"] = rose_data["love"] + 1. And put something bigger instead of +1, +10 for example. Just make sure it's about helping with her site. You'll get +10 after helping her.

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
you`re welcome. I don't know anything about mods, and I don't know if there are any.

You can do one thing: find the file rose_boysroom.rpy at game\scenes\rose_boysroom. Then find the line
$ rose_data["love"] = rose_data["love"] + 1. And put something bigger instead of +1, +10 for example. Just make sure it's about helping with her site. You'll get +10 after helping her.
I can't open it...what program can I use??

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
this appears in my file
a + sign does not appear

$ rose_data["love"] = rose_data["love"] - 1
label rose_boysroom_help_website:

mc "How about I help you with the website?"
rose "Really?"
rose "Oh honey, thank you ..."
"{b}Rose +1 Love{/b}"
$ rose_data["love"] = rose_data["love"] + 1

You need this point, 130 line of code ...

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes