Hornkneegamer

Apr 8, 2022
Can't seem to get the android version to install. Other games have worked fine but this one progresses then at the end it just says can't install.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
this game is excellent . but i think mc must take his time to fuck every female one by one especially rhonda and anne's daughter good plot

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How often does this game updates? It's been created on October 2020 and only has 3 updates so far. So, perhaps 2 updates a year I presume, roughly? Is there enough content to play this yet? :unsure:

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
How often does this game updates? It's been created on October 2020 and only has 3 updates so far. So, perhaps 2 updates a year I presume, roughly? Is there enough content to play this yet? :unsure:
Well, it have enought content to play but the last update ends with a cliffhanger and everyone its waiting for the next update

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
There were more updates, a new letter in the version( 0.3a,b,c,d , etc.) included new content too. Well there were different sizes, different timelines

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, really don't like having to spend all this time getting through other woman's content to get to the woman's content you want. Waste of time man. Games are supposed to be about having fun, well spending an hour+ doing all these other women's crap is not fun. It seems a lot of renpy devs forgot about the fun in games and just want everything to be one long grind for no other reason than to make content to get money. Why not just let us focus on the women we like or want, and not be forced to do all this other stuff? Would be much better, and more fun. Would also be nice to not have nearly every woman in this game look like a bloated whale with huge tits.

Reactions: Jarul

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
where can I download step by step instructions for this game? who tell me?
Why would you need such a thing?
There are 2 solid hints systems in the game
  1. the "?" in the main UI, top left corner
  2. The PC in your room, select "Project Milf"
and if that is too much for you just play on story mode

• Angry
Reactions: Xhin and Fio.011

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Ok, really don't like having to spend all this time getting through other woman's content to get to the woman's content you want. Waste of time man. Games are supposed to be about having fun, well spending an hour+ doing all these other women's crap is not fun. It seems a lot of renpy devs forgot about the fun in games and just want everything to be one long grind for no other reason than to make content to get money. Why not just let us focus on the women we like or want, and not be forced to do all this other stuff? Would be much better, and more fun. Would also be nice to not have nearly every woman in this game look like a bloated whale with huge tits.
The plot itself implies that you play as a young man who likes all milfs and all women. So it would be strange if the story meant you could fuck Hannah but not fuck Dorothy, for example. This is still a game where sex and plot are tied together completely, not a dating simulatator with a parallel plot like many other games.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes