Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Could anyone load up my save and please tell me why can't I find a bottle of rum for purchase in the online shop ? I want to go through the phases before dropping the flyer in Dorothy's mail box but this won't let me... did I mess something up ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Could anyone load up my save and please tell me why can't I find a bottle of rum for purchase in the online shop ? I want to go through the phases before dropping the flyer in Dorothy's mail box but this won't let me... did I mess something up ?
Why are you looking for Rum? that item was needed at the beginning to Get George to take you to the brothel. You are way past that.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Does anyone have any news regarding this game? I checked Patreon and Subscribestar and the last posts were from a month and half ago.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Why are you looking for Rum? that item was needed at the beginning to Get George to take you to the brothel. You are way past that.
Good question.
I've already unlocked the sex workers place but I've never given him rum... I'm not sure how...
I've started a new game, from scratch.
It's because whenever I go on a picnic or watch a movie with GM, it always stops and doesn't continue with the scenes so I'm never getting those gallery images.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Good question.
I've already unlocked the sex workers place but I've never given him rum... I'm not sure how...
I've started a new game, from scratch.
It's because whenever I go on a picnic or watch a movie with GM, it always stops and doesn't continue with the scenes so I'm never getting those gallery images.
i think you have said no to grandpa about Bella
can you visit grandma at night ???

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Damn I want more Separate Side stories/Minigames with Julie
Give her a few decades to mature dude :cool: she ain't a MILF yet :p
Jking, I wouldn't mind seeing more content for her too, maybe some kind of threesome action.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes