methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
he can`t live with 500-600$ month ??? i wish him to live in my country like us with 200-300 !!!!
Hello
the income one would have to achieve in order to be able to live could be extremely different depending on where one lives.

i like this project very much, but wanting to make a living from this work without having any financial reserves or earning a second, stable income, i think it is very daring. I personally would not take such a risk.

I hope Digibang finds a way to make a living and actually continue this project.
good luck

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
Hello
the income one would have to achieve in order to be able to live could be extremely different depending on where one lives.

i like this project very much, but wanting to make a living from this work without having any financial reserves or earning a second, stable income, i think it is very daring. I personally would not take such a risk.

I hope Digibang finds a way to make a living and actually continue this project.
good luck
I totally agree with your statement, and I also applaud to your account image (Agecanonix from the french comic series "Astérix le Gaulois", for those who don't know ;))

• Wow
Reactions: methusalix55

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Everybody meet one day a bad period in life.
I wish that Digibang will succeed on his project and come back to a more funny life.
Milfcreek is only a game. Good luck to him (y)

Reactions: Cryptist

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
make a save then overwrite it with the downloaded save
delete the persistant in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek
shouldn't the persistent be deleted in both places ???
and i haven't head of this solution before

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
shouldn't the persistent be deleted in both places ???
and i haven't head of this solution before
I'm just spit balling, this isn't something I've had to do,

I know sometimes games don't like it if it doesn't have a save registered in it's global hence the make a save then overwrite it.
and delete the persistent (AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek) if it keeps dominating your local.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Ok, let me clarify some things.

I posted that announcement simply to warn the community about what should be expected in the following period - and that's because of the heat I got when I worked on 0.4 (full time) for several months.

I am not abandoning the ship or taking a break. All I'm saying is that for a few months I won't be able to focus 100% on the game. That's it.

Another reason for my transparency is that a lot of people have this idea that all devs are just some greedy little bastards who want milk their communities or that they are some sort of abstract machines that live outside of the real life: they don't have breakups, they don't have health problems and they don't need money.

And I can't speak for other devs but for me that's really not the case.

But at the end of the day I don't need to explain myself to anyone. The only reason I logged in today is because F95 is the place I started the adult games journey. If you want to keep following the game, fine. If not, it's fine as well.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, let me clarify some things.

I posted that announcement simply to warn the community about what should be expected in the following period - and that's because of the heat I got when I worked on 0.4 (full time) for several months.

I am not abandoning the ship or taking a break. All I'm saying is that for a few months I won't be able to focus 100% on the game. That's it.

Another reason for my transparency is that a lot of people have this idea that all devs are just some greedy little bastards who want milk their communities or that they are some sort of abstract machines that live outside of the real life: they don't have breakups, they don't have health problems and they don't need money.

And I can't speak for other devs but for me that's really not the case.

But at the end of the day I don't need to explain myself to anyone. The only reason I logged in today is because F95 is the place I started the adult games journey. If you want to keep following the game, fine. If not, it's fine as well.
There will always be trolls man tune them out.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm just spit balling, this isn't something I've had to do,

I know sometimes games don't like it if it doesn't have a save registered in it's global hence the make a save then overwrite it.
and delete the persistent (AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek) if it keeps dominating your local.
sorry i am not sure i understand
you mean if i have a full save from any renpy game where the gallery are stored in persistent
and follow your advice then the persistent file will be with a full gallery

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
sorry i am not sure i understand
you mean if i have a full save from any renpy game where the gallery are stored in persistent
and follow your advice then the persistent file will be with a full gallery
?? Based on your confusion I'm going to guess I've misunderstood something
the OP asked
Anyone got a full save with the persistent? getting the saves alone doesn't load the scenes for me
This suggested to me that the AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek files were being loaded instead of the file he is placing in the Milfcreek-0.4a-pc\game\saves folder.
My suggestion was purely intended as possible way past this... I don't understand why he'd need the persistent otherwise.

I'm no expert [I should probably make this my signature]

Reactions: vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
persistent
he need the persistent file cos the gallery pictures and movies are
stored in that
not in the savefile (but this depending on how the developer built the game)
hope you understand me
cos i thought that came with a solution i never head of

Reactions: Stil996
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes