Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Where are you getting abandoned from?
whiteknighting, or genuinely interested?

if the second one, just read between the lines of his latest dev-update, reposted few posts above.
if the first one, cant wait to hear your genuine defense, so bring it on:KEK:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
whiteknighting, or genuinely interested?

if the second one, just read between the lines of his latest dev-update, reposted few posts above.
if the first one, cant wait to hear your genuine defense, so bring it on:KEK:
I'm defending no-one, I don't know this Dev, what his status is or what kind of integrity he has.
But the fact he posted to inform everyone that he is not going to be as active suggests he hasn't abandoned it!
you don't need to read between the lines when someone spells out clearly that they have had issues and they plan on continuing.

So have you got something to back up your post or are you just trolling? any suspicious patterns? A list of previous unfinished games? Contradictory posts?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The Mega link for V 0.4a is no longer working. Does anyone have the new upload? I missed this when it came out apparently.
The WorkUpload one works in the Compressed file post - decent file server with no annoying 'extras' - and it is only 673mb.
Worth a try! Or use the 'Report' button on the Op and report the Mega link down and see if they will fix it. :>)

Dralich

Jun 9, 2022
hello, i have a problem, i have to go and knock on Dorothy and Hannah' door but i cannot do it can someone help me? thank you

never mind i am an idiot for disabling room links

Last edited:

Tavi40

Jul 31, 2018
the maga upload in no longer working.

bit this a great game i wish they would post a new patch... ;)

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Come on buddy finish this game.
It's a real shame that a best game (for me;) )remains unfinished:cry:
Then go support him. The dev has stated that he needs to focus less on this game, and more on making ends meet (i.e. his actual job). That's why the updates have slowed to a crawl.

• Angry
Reactions: Pmaria
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes