KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
Which is better, Game Mode or Story Mode?
I prefer the game mode because it gives you more freedom (you can repeat scenes and some dialogues are modified depending on your relationships) although if it is the first time you are going to play it, you should try first the story mode and then the game mode.

Reactions: thgrein

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
The game itself is not bad but the only thing that bothers me is the grim faces of the women. More joy on their faces would have been nicer

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How to install the incest patch?
relationships.rpy should be in your game folder, drag and drop it there, or unzip to your main folder and click yes if it asks if you want to merge the game folders

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
is this game abandoned?
Below is what he said about Milfcreek on July

It has been a while since I last posted any updates and I want to take this chance to explain some things.
For the past 6 months I've been hit by almost every single problem you can think of - relationships, health, finances etc. Every time I went through something and I thought I recovered and can work again, almost immediately I was struck by something else.
On top of this, for more than a year since I started doing adult games full time, I got myself into debts to the point where I couldn't go on anymore. I am grateful for every single penny that was donated so far but (at least where I come from) you can't make a living with 5-600$ a month. The only way to get back on my feet financially was to start doing freelance work in software engineering which averages at 12 hours of work daily.
So what does this all mean? Putting it plainly, I am NOT giving up on Digibang and adult games. But there will be some changes moving forward:
1. Milfcreek 0.4b will not be released this month - I barely had time to work on it in the past weeks because of freelancing. When will it be released? I can't even give a rough estimate ...
2. Overall the game updates will be released on a much slower pace (but as soon as I stabilize my finances I will go back full time on game dev)
3. Monthly commissions will be removed from the benefits for tiers Digibanger and above. I am sorry guys but I simply cannot do them anymore.
4. As you've probably noticed already, my presence on social media will be very limited so do expect delays in my replies.

Conclusions:
This is not a farewell message!
Eventually Milfcreek will be completed - I am also curious to see what will happen to Anne, Julie, Diana and the rest of the cast.
Also I want to see all the other game concepts I had in mind coming to life.
But there will be a rough period (maybe a couple of months) when I won't be able to dedicate my time to adult games as I did before. And I hope it will not last very long.
I wish all of you the best of luck and you'll be hearing from me soon.
digibang

It has been a while since I last posted any updates and I want to take this chance to explain some things.
For the past 6 months I've been hit by almost every single problem you can think of - relationships, health, finances etc. Every time I went through something and I thought I recovered and can work again, almost immediately I was struck by something else.
On top of this, for more than a year since I started doing adult games full time, I got myself into debts to the point where I couldn't go on anymore. I am grateful for every single penny that was donated so far but (at least where I come from) you can't make a living with 5-600$ a month. The only way to get back on my feet financially was to start doing freelance work in software engineering which averages at 12 hours of work daily.
So what does this all mean? Putting it plainly, I am NOT giving up on Digibang and adult games. But there will be some changes moving forward:
1. Milfcreek 0.4b will not be released this month - I barely had time to work on it in the past weeks because of freelancing. When will it be released? I can't even give a rough estimate ...
2. Overall the game updates will be released on a much slower pace (but as soon as I stabilize my finances I will go back full time on game dev)
3. Monthly commissions will be removed from the benefits for tiers Digibanger and above. I am sorry guys but I simply cannot do them anymore.
4. As you've probably noticed already, my presence on social media will be very limited so do expect delays in my replies.

Conclusions:
This is not a farewell message!
Eventually Milfcreek will be completed - I am also curious to see what will happen to Anne, Julie, Diana and the rest of the cast.
Also I want to see all the other game concepts I had in mind coming to life.
But there will be a rough period (maybe a couple of months) when I won't be able to dedicate my time to adult games as I did before. And I hope it will not last very long.
I wish all of you the best of luck and you'll be hearing from me soon.
digibang

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes