wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Are you really saying an app told you this? Wow I had no idea it had become sentient! o_O

... Or are you saying someone told you via Discord, The Dev? or some random troll? or are you making assumptions based on a lack of activity there?
Well, Discord from "My Little Pony" told me.
And a little later the dev wrote in discord that he would soon post some spoilers, etc.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Are you really saying an app told you this? Wow I had no idea it had become sentient! o_O

... Or are you saying someone told you via Discord, The Dev? or some random troll? or are you making assumptions based on a lack of activity there?
I'd like to know why this is getting so many facepalms.

I asked wizardcock to cite his source because I wanted some idea of how credible his statement was, ie. did the Dev announce that he was taking a break? or is he just repeating trolls milking rhetoric?

A reasonable question IMO, to which "Discord" is a nonsense answer, particularly since 4 days before his post the Dev promised Spoilers.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I'd like to know why this is getting so many facepalms.

I asked wizardcock to cite his source because I wanted some idea of how credible his statement was, ie. did the Dev announce that he was taking a break? or is he just repeating trolls milking rhetoric?

A reasonable question IMO, to which "Discord" is a nonsense answer, particularly since 4 days before his post the Dev promised Spoilers.
Friend, I see that you're really interested in the game, I'll answer more precisely. The dev and I have just recently discussed plot points of update, plans and other things, since I am also in the team now, although my help so far is very small and more auxiliary. I just did not consider it necessary to specify, because the game does not look abandoned, in my opinion.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Friend, I see that you're really interested in the game, I'll answer more precisely. The dev and I have just recently discussed plot points of update, plans and other things, since I am also in the team now, although my help so far is very small and more auxiliary. I just did not consider it necessary to specify, because the game does not look abandoned, in my opinion.
OK, thank you.
Though part of my challenge was because I read your initial post as "No development is in progress"
(That's a fail for my messed up eyes doh! I didn't register the comma between "No" and "Development"), hence the confusion why it was contradicting the recent update and the Dev being present in discord.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.4a bug (played further with save from 0.3d)

1) Anne the hint say get 3 love to her when you are over 3 love he don`t accept it and don`t go further, when I go further with her friends this hint vanish (so they the hint vanish immediately when you reach it)
2) Camila - wait for her phone call - it would be nice when it change later that the event is repeatable (so it is clear you can do other things)

Last edited:

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
no . just dev is not communicative type
Hello
DigiBang posted news on patreon at least once a month from october 21 to april 22.
however, there have been no new reports since april, which is quite unusual. it would be a shame if this project didn't go ahead, but i wouldn't be surprised if that happened.
wait and see

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello
DigiBang posted news on patreon at least once a month from october 21 to april 22.
however, there have been no new reports since april, which is quite unusual. it would be a shame if this project didn't go ahead, but i wouldn't be surprised if that happened.
wait and see
It's summer and Covid restrictions have been lifted, seems reasonable to expect summer holidays might be a thing again, plus more demands from their families to do various chores. Would be nice to have news, but those seem like the most obvious reasons to me

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes