Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
How do I get Julie to show up at the pool? I have completed all the other characters but Juile still says she is waiting for Anne path to continue before continuing.
I have the same issue. I don't know what to do. Anne path says there is nothing new, but Julie says the line about the pool and Grandma (Anne). Grandma wont talk to me, at any time, ever. I have also gone to the pool for two weeks at all times and nothing happens. So, my game is stuck. Utterly confused. I have many scenes with Grandma not unlocked. So, I am at a loss as to how to progress anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My game also has told me for MANY updates for Bella to progress that I need to talk to Camilla in the Evening, Green lake. Camilla is NEVER there in the Evening. Nothing happens. Ever.

I am also utterly fed up with the Phone Call from Camilla continually. Over and over. ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Utterly one of the worst game progression walkthough and guides ever.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have the same issue. I don't know what to do. Anne path says there is nothing new, but Julie says the line about the pool and Grandma (Anne). Grandma wont talk to me, at any time, ever. I have also gone to the pool for two weeks at all times and nothing happens. So, my game is stuck. Utterly confused. I have many scenes with Grandma not unlocked. So, I am at a loss as to how to progress anything.

------------------------
Snipped Oversized image
------------------------

My game also has told me for MANY updates for Bella to progress that I need to talk to Camilla in the Evening, Green lake. Camilla is NEVER there in the Evening. Nothing happens. Ever.

------------------------
Snipped Oversized image
------------------------

I am also utterly fed up with the Phone Call from Camilla continually. Over and over. ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Utterly one of the worst game progression walkthough and guides ever.
Looks like you soft locked yourself, that shit should have happened way before the photo shoot... will be curious to see how the Dev fixes this, will he force it done earlier or will it still be doable when we get Ann back?

And Bud if you're going to post oversized images (Why soooo Big?) at least put them behind spoilers, hell spoilers are good for normal sized images too. Why force other users to scroll for pages just to get past your one post??? (No hyperbole, 4 pages at my preferred scale to move through your post... Dude come on! why???)

Last edited:

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Milfcreek cheatmod

Small fix, enjoy !

Cheatmod

Change-Log:
1.3 (2023-06-29)
  • Mod's icon now only appears in the HUD, not in the main menu nor during scenes.

Reactions: brayet

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
I have looked up and down this godforsaken house and no matter where I go, when I go, or how I go I can't get Anne to appear in the kitchen in the beginning. What in the everloving fuck am I doing wrong?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have looked up and down this godforsaken house and no matter where I go, when I go, or how I go I can't get Anne to appear in the kitchen in the beginning. What in the everloving fuck am I doing wrong?
Maybe this will fix it #2,830

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i didnt find it , whats new in this update ??
the Changelog is in the OP

v0.4c
+ 2 new characters: Miranda and Sasha
+ Anne: 1 Fantasy
+ Dorothy: 1 Sex scene
+ Julie: 1 Sex scene + 1 Fantasy
+ Sasha: 1 Fantasy
+ Jasmine: 1 Sex scene

FIXES:
+ Jasmine hints
+ Dorothy bathroom sex scene (Many thanks to wizardcock!)
+ minor graphic glitches

EJHarris

Apr 15, 2023
Ever since Annie (landlady) caught the MC in the barn pleasuring her MILF friends she refuses to talk to the MC. What do I have to do to get her to talk again?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ever since Annie (landlady) caught the MC in the barn pleasuring her MILF friends she refuses to talk to the MC. What do I have to do to get her to talk again?
What you need to do it Wait! :p
The part where she forgives you and becomes your sex slave hasn't been written yet.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
You think that's how it will play out? I take it you did the submissive route? Personally I don't think there is anyone she could "blackmail" us too.
No I don't think that will happen, just wishing :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Last edited:

azmothman

Jan 5, 2019
How can I access the console for Milfcreek? I am simply just trying to access it to change the mc name using mc.name=u'Name'

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How can I access the console for Milfcreek? I am simply just trying to access it to change the mc name using mc.name=u'Name'
Unless you have UnRen already installed, put the attached file in the game folder, restart the game. Shift-D let's you view the variables, Shift-O opens the console. Works great for me... :>)

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes