Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Looks like you soft locked yourself, that shit should have happened way before the photo shoot... will be curious to see how the Dev fixes this, will he force it done earlier or will it still be doable when we get Ann back?

And Bud if you're going to post oversized images (Why soooo Big?) at least put them behind spoilers, hell spoilers are good for normal sized images too. Why force other users to scroll for pages just to get past your one post??? (No hyperbole, 4 pages at my preferred scale to move through your post... Dude come on! why???)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There, I fixed it. I play the game on my PC in 4K on my 55inch TV. So, screenshots are huge I guess on here. I did not realize it because I am viewing the site how I see it, not how you see it.

I did nothing to "soft lock", so it must be a game error and that would mean my game is broke. And I am NOT going through all that crap to get back to where I am. This is the problem with games designed like this. You have to spend hours to get anywhere and if something breaks, you have to do it ALL over again.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this game is great, but as usual it's partiallyboomed by the childish\skinny\dwarfy\moodkilling look of our MC...it happen so many times in incest games that i'm reaLLY stunned and pissed about how can devs don't see this..and another thing in this game that i don't like is this:MC dreams to fuck all the milfcreek milfs and women , but he runs away of every possible contact with them..like with hannah..c'mon wtf is that?? it's a pity cuz without this cons this VN would 1 of the best 10 VN ever for me.. but i'm really pissed of childish MC look...it really kills the mood..i don't want a jock , buth neither a 12 yo looking skinny\shy guy..please

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
this game is great, but as usual it's partiallyboomed by the childish\skinny\dwarfy\moodkilling look of our MC...it happen so many times in incest games that i'm reaLLY stunned and pissed about how can devs don't see this..and another thing in this game that i don't like is this:MC dreams to fuck all the milfcreek milfs and women , but he runs away of every possible contact with them..like with hannah..c'mon wtf is that?? it's a pity cuz without this cons this VN would 1 of the best 10 VN ever for me.. but i'm really pissed of childish MC look...it really kills the mood..i don't want a jock , buth neither a 12 yo looking skinny\shy guy..please
Shota is a think my friend. This game first tag is shota

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Shota is a think my friend. This game first tag is shota
what it means?? now i got the Rose thing..i'm near the end of the actual update..but it's not fair..i mean if i agreed to be with her, i will cut out of all the other path and seems that our upbitch sis have feeling and she will lost so much love points that only 1 option seems to be fair...refuse Rose but this close the path with her..damn rough

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well i think the Rose thing should be managed better by dev..i mean if i accept relationship(wich seems a bit out of context..that she wants to be your exclusive girlfriends considering the age cap too.. nyway if u accvept, you will be busted by your sis that till then is nothing but unfair with MC..she see you and rose and she loose 20 love points, and act as she is in love with him speaking about she doesn't want to cry anymoire for MC (?)..but if you reject Rose and close her path for good (unfair) u got nothing from your sis..why don't give at least some love points with MC if she see you rejection Rose?? would be much more fair this way, no?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem, that Dorothys Hints is stuck at that point, witch says "check Dorothy at afternoon in bathroom" ????

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes