2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Hey does the pivotal barn scene shake down differenly if you:
take dif relationship's (no rose relationship=no caught?)
/
don't sleep scene gg
/
Camilla sub route
Different stuff like that

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
It's been a while since I played Milfcreek, but the values I entered in the command console to modify the love or corruption stats of the characters I commented before inside the spoiler of this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfcreek-v0-4c-digibang.64183/post-7745002

Although it is usually easier to do this by installing the Universal Ren'Py Mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
select the love or corruption value you want to change for the corresponding character, edit it, press the Change button, and close the mod to return to the game with the modified variable.
Ok that makes it:
(Name)_data["love(or corruption)"] = (number)
I found out cuz u. Ty

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Idk if it's the most recent update or what, but "Game mode" doesn't seem to work. Whenever I try playing, as soon as it starts it tells me to go to the kitchen to talk to the "landlady" about a job, but no one is there. I tried rebooting the game, enabling and disabling cheats, skipping and watching the prologue, doing all the different choices in the prologue, moving from the quick menu, moving through each individual area, moving with the drone, toggling the MC on and off, tried checking every other area, turning the quick menu on and off, cycling through the time of day, explored the house and interacted with everything I could, tried keeping the default name, and nothing worked.

Reactions: zero217

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Idk if it's the most recent update or what, but "Game mode" doesn't seem to work. Whenever I try playing, as soon as it starts it tells me to go to the kitchen to talk to the "landlady" about a job, but no one is there. I tried rebooting the game, enabling and disabling cheats, skipping and watching the prologue, doing all the different choices in the prologue, moving from the quick menu, moving through each individual area, moving with the drone, toggling the MC on and off, tried checking every other area, turning the quick menu on and off, cycling through the time of day, explored the house and interacted with everything I could, tried keeping the default name, and nothing worked.
Sleep thru day. The positions of chars is more random than scripted

Nov 12, 2021
The characters don't appear when starting the game from the beginning in game mode? Can anyone help? Because I tried the option written above of sleeping for two weeks and always looking in the kitchen every day and no character appears.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The characters don't appear when starting the game from the beginning in game mode? Can anyone help? Because I tried the option written above of sleeping for two weeks and always looking in the kitchen every day and no character appears.
That's weird, but it's not just you, I started a new game and everyone has vanished for me too, guess it's just a fucked update.
Shame I don't have an early save to share but it seems to work fine continuing from old saves.

Edit: The fix is here #2,829

Last edited:
Reactions: Somente para games

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
holy fuck the worst update i ever seen, there's no story in it, just simple fucking, it's like somebody spit in your face just to get rid of you, i love the original game but this was crap

Reactions: Portgas6620

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
holy fuck the worst update i ever seen, there's no story in it, just simple fucking, it's like somebody spit in your face just to get rid of you, i love the original game but this was crap
Well Commissions tend to just be quick sex scenes so chill out

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes