digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I'm playing the game in Story mode on Android. I can't see a menu where I can save the game. Should that be so? It would be annoying if I had to restart the game after a while because I couldn't save it.
in the game, open the options windows (by clicking the wheel in the top left). in there you'll find a Menu button. click on it and it should open the Save screen

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Is the game better to play story or vn mode?? I had issues with the watch tv at night it would not click on it to get the scene,so i plqyed story mode inated on android
i recommend Game Mode. the list of characters will keep increasing so at one point you may want to focus only on a couple of them (instead of going through all the stories and paths for every single girl, as it happens in the Story Mode).

as for the Tv event, did you clicked on the TV or on Anne? You have to click on Anne to trigger it and you can also try switching between 3'rd person and drone view in case one is bugged.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
How to Unlock the last scene with Anne(landlady) ?
go to bathroom when no one is in there and click the (open) the curtains. fast forward time till Anne is in the bathroom and spy on her from the porch (by clicking the window).

after that go in the bathroom, click the bathtub, click fantasize then select Anne

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Just before the Rose scene I got this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scenes/rose/rose_photo.rpy", line 37, in script
    if vars["rose_photo_counter"] == 0:
  File "game/scenes/rose/rose_photo.rpy", line 37, in <module>
KeyError: u'rose_photo_counter'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenes/rose/rose_photo.rpy", line 37, in script
  File "D:\Descargas\Varios archivos\a jugarrrr\Milfcreek_3b-0.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Descargas\Varios archivos\a jugarrrr\Milfcreek_3b-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Descargas\Varios archivos\a jugarrrr\Milfcreek_3b-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scenes/rose/rose_photo.rpy", line 37, in <module>
KeyError: u'rose_photo_counter'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Milfcreek 0.3b
Sun Aug 08 12:09:25 2021
try using the save files provided in the thread. for the moment the game does not support save files from previous versions

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
in the game, open the options windows (by clicking the wheel in the top left). in there you'll find a Menu button. click on it and it should open the Save screen
Thank you for the fast response.
That's exact the problem. Unfortunately I don't see any sign on the screen. :(
I'm running on actual Android and - so far - no problems with other games so I thought it's because I chose the story-mode.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Thank you for the fast response.
That's exact the problem. Unfortunately I don't see any sign on the screen. :(
I'm running on actual Android and - so far - no problems with other games so I thought it's because I chose the story-mode.
ok, i see now. unfortunately in story mode there is no save option. i may add a save option in the future (ie. every time mc goes to bed at night) but for the moment there is none.
however you do have the automatic saves in A page of the Load section. it will not be accurate but at least you get to start close to where you left it.

Reactions: Morpheus400

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
Hi dev

I did follow the hints etc still nothing also you cant see the players while playing you have to click and try and find them is there an issue with this

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
ok, go to the Load section and try to delete every save in there (especially in pages A, Q and 1) by hovering over the tile and pressing delete key. after that try installing the saves provided in the thread.

renpy also saves some data in the system's appdata folder. i could advise you on windows but not on macos as i have limited (to no) knowledge about it.
I will try it.

Thanks for the advice

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
ok, go to the Load section and try to delete every save in there (especially in pages A, Q and 1) by hovering over the tile and pressing delete key. after that try installing the saves provided in the thread.

renpy also saves some data in the system's appdata folder. i could advise you on windows but not on macos as i have limited (to no) knowledge about it.
I will try it.

Thanks for the advice

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
I have problems to continue where version 3a ended ... when randal appears after speaking with the sherif ... is the compressed version broken?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have problems to continue where version 3a ended ... when randal appears after speaking with the sherif ... is the compressed version broken?
No, old saves don`t work !!!! Go to OP and load the saves there !!!! BTW, this update ends at the same spot !!!!

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Hi dev

I did follow the hints etc still nothing also you cant see the players while playing you have to click and try and find them is there an issue with this
what do you mean by "you have to click and try to find them"? The buttons do not match with the characters positions on the screen?
is it possible to post a screenshot or something?

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
Milfcreek [v0.3b] [Digibang] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 606 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 231 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 588 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 214 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Milfcreek [v0.3b] [Digibang] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 606 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 231 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 588 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 214 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Hi, compressed version Android plies bro

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I'm looking forward for the next updates, though sadly I can't help support, due to personal problems financially, but I hope my support in spirit is enough, the renders are really hot including Anne and Julie, I cant wait for more scenes with them, jeep up the great work

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
is it me or none of the girls have A holes .. XD ?

fun game and update Dev, i guess the backdoor fell somewhere in the codes.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Really looking forward to Danny coming to the house. Could be some rivalry for the girls or ntr moments. Imagining him fucking their family while the mc watches

• Angry
Reactions: EJW
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes