BobChuff

Apr 4, 2021
How do you delete existing saves? I've removed all old versions and reinstalled 3b, but all of my old saves are still showing in the game? There doesnt seem to be an option to remove them in-game...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
patch not working
yes it does it needs to be placed inside gamefolder by overwrite the one there are now
How do you delete existing saves? I've removed all old versions and reinstalled 3b, but all of my old saves are still showing in the game? There doesnt seem to be an option to remove them in-game...
there are also saves here
C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek-1604935916

Reactions: BobChuff

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
yes it does it needs to be placed inside gamefolder by overwrite the one there are now

there are also saves here
C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek-1604935916
i had placed inside the game folder its showing error

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i had placed inside the game folder its showing error
is it this folder you mean
milf.jpg
and have you played the game before ???
then i think you shall delete the persistent file in both save folders
cos it was my first play on this game and i didn't have any problems

you can also self try to edit the relationships.rpy there already are
with notepad

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
I began to play the game with 0.3b and I have only one bad issue when trying to spy at Julie in the bathroom. The only choice that appears is "Cancel"
Is there a trigger before that I didn't see ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kobasa

Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
Great job, great game digibang. Keep on what you are doing. Looking forward for more content with Anna! Looking forward to get rid of Gorge and be the "man of the house" ha ha.

Reactions: digibang

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
I'm playing the game in Story mode on Android. I can't see a menu where I can save the game. Should that be so? It would be annoying if I had to restart the game after a while because I couldn't save it.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Error occurs before beginning Rose photo session
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scenes/rose/rose_photo.rpy", line 37, in script
    if vars["rose_photo_counter"] == 0:
  File "game/scenes/rose/rose_photo.rpy", line 37, in <module>
KeyError: u'rose_photo_counter'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenes/rose/rose_photo.rpy", line 37, in script
  File "G:\MEGA\Milfcreek_3b-0.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "G:\MEGA\Milfcreek_3b-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\MEGA\Milfcreek_3b-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scenes/rose/rose_photo.rpy", line 37, in <module>
KeyError: u'rose_photo_counter'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Milfcreek 0.3b
Sat Aug 07 18:05:20 2021
this error has to do with the save files

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Where are the saves?
[...] download the official "Saves".
To install it, launch the game, go to load section and delete all existing saves (by hovering over a tile and pressing Delete key), then close the game.
Copy the folder "saves" to "Milfcreek/game/" folder then relaunch the game.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
just come to that scene where grandpa talk to mc
dit you accept or decline the offer ?
have you called bella ?
i am not ready to do so yet
if you accept his offer, george will leave you and Anne alone in the TV event and you'll have to option to grope her when she falls asleep. he will also unlock the door at night so you can have the night events again (though based on the users feedbacks this seems to be bugged currently).

if you decline his offer, he will send Anne upstairs in the same TV event and the bedroom door will remain locked at night.

there will be other variations of events in the future versions that will play differently based on this choice. you will eventually get to taste "Anne's cake" regardless of the choice though

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Same Problem here
I Use Win 10 64 Bit
I Use save file from a previous version ..Same File I downloaded last update
sorry, for the moment save files from previous versions do not work. i am currently trying to fix this issue for the next versions, till then please use the saves provided in the thread

Reactions: HAYOTO

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I hope you have a more engaging storyline in the way Simon gets Jessica. With what we have seen of Danny, he is tired of his mother, so passing on to Simon is a relief. But to do this just for a console is too easy and boring.
there will be but i don't want to spoil the story.

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
Is the game better to play story or vn mode?? I had issues with the watch tv at night it would not click on it to get the scene,so i plqyed story mode inated on android

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Hi DEV.

Well, I´m playing with an old MAC and using 7.4.4 sdk. zip to translate from pc file to MAC.

I replaced the old saves but the new update still recognize that previous saves. I do not know how to erase them once I launched the new update.

In the past I only started a new game to release every single scene, because I like to play on VN mode.

I hope you can help me.
ok, go to the Load section and try to delete every save in there (especially in pages A, Q and 1) by hovering over the tile and pressing delete key. after that try installing the saves provided in the thread.

renpy also saves some data in the system's appdata folder. i could advise you on windows but not on macos as i have limited (to no) knowledge about it.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes