digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
It has been a bit of time between updates that I completely forgot about this.

I am glad there is more in the story, but this constant added more story before the endpoint of the previous release is getting tiring. Now we are getting George more involved, but everyone playing wants him gone. Then there is Randall. Will he be in the next release or will there more story injected before he does anything like in v0.3b
short answer is no - the next version will be 0.3c which will be similar to 0.3b - a horizontal expansion rather than vertical, meaning progression with Rose, possibly some events with Anne, Julie, Vanessa, Rhonda and/or Sophie.
a major breakthrough in the story will take place in 0.4

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I really feel bad for Bella. She always looks so sad.
In this entire arch, she is the one I'm hoping will get a good ending.
Bella will have at least 3 endings (some bad, some good) and MC will get to decide where she'll end up. one of the endings will be pretty terrible for her.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if it's been explained or not but what the game's harem is like, like the MC is with all the women or with a 3 or 4. We can fuck the aunt and make her stop having sex with her son. And when will we have some content with the aunt. And if I were you I would take out George or reduce his presence in the game, you are losing a good restraint of patrons in the game, and improve the MC from what I've seen so far he is worse than George the only difference is that the MC doesn't have the strength to forcefully rape them, makes this MC create some balls he's one of the worst beta I've ever seen.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
For any interested, to change your name on the default saves provided, you can use mc.name=u'Simon' in console, where you replace Simon with whatever you want.

Same for other renameable characters, just replace mc with their default name ie, bella.name or diane.name.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
digibang, glad you redid this VN and it is a vast improvement on the original. I use the Mac version. I have been getting a lot of crashes whilst trying to progress the VN in the current version. Referring to the changelog, 1. I am unable to get Bella's phone number or the outcalls. I spoke to her once and got the +Love, but if I try to talk to her again the VN crashes. 2. I can't progress George because I don't know where, or how, to purchase the bottle of rum. It does not appear in the online shop on the computer. 3. I have purchased the camera and the programme and have spoken to Grandma, but Rose never shows up in the basement at the appointed time. 4. I cannot access watching TV with Grandma as that option never shows up. 5. If I try to access the hints, or my phone, the VN crashes.
The file error states: File"game/main.rpy",line 11,in script call $renpy.call_screen("cam_"+vars["cam"])
Hope that makes sense and any suggestions would be appreciated. More power to you moving forward.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
just look where the game was in version 0.1 (if you had to chance to play that) and where it is now in 0.3. it is almost two different games.
nevertheless i appreciate the criticism and i'll take everything you said into consideration
I played the game in the first version, when the game have less than 5 min (Oct 15, 2020) and i must say, the only changes that i have seen is the ui, i have never seen any change in the story, yeah, the ui is really better than before, and now have the "sandbox and story" but say that is almost two different games, well is not. The thing is you are focusing in the wrong character, we need a solid mc, that we know, in the moment we know everybody more than the mc, the only thing that we know that he want fuck anything that moves, even randall, that appear in one scene, we know more about him. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that the game is horrible, but every single update, there is nothing about the mc, is just about george, george fucked camila, george fucked bella mother, george think that every single woman is a whore, etc...Another example is Miriam, in one of the few moments that she appear, we can see that she have some strong feelings about the mc, one scene and we know more about her than the mc, at the moment the only thing that we know of the mc is that he is a hacker, a complete pervert, and before coming to milfcreek he was virgin.

Mikadio2887

Mar 28, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes/george/george_guide_whores.rpy", line 993, in script
$ level["green_lake"]["locked"] = False
File "game/scenes/george/george_guide_whores.rpy", line 993, in <module>
KeyError: u'green_lake'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Adult Games\Milfcreek_3b-0.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Adult Games\Milfcreek_3b-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Milfcreek 0.3b
Fri Aug 06 23:22:32 2021
```

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I have problems when Rose came to the basement. After showing her the new camera (I´m playing on VN mode), the screen changes and now the game is on sandbox mode.

What should I do now to go back to VN mode?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I love the game :love: Just downloaded the game, put in the patch and... No new content? Game still ending with Randall leaving in his car??? So i deleted the patch... and still no new content???? Am i supposed to start a new game to see those 400 new renders?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
digibang, glad you redid this VN and it is a vast improvement on the original. I use the Mac version. I have been getting a lot of crashes whilst trying to progress the VN in the current version. Referring to the changelog, 1. I am unable to get Bella's phone number or the outcalls. I spoke to her once and got the +Love, but if I try to talk to her again the VN crashes. 2. I can't progress George because I don't know where, or how, to purchase the bottle of rum. It does not appear in the online shop on the computer. 3. I have purchased the camera and the programme and have spoken to Grandma, but Rose never shows up in the basement at the appointed time. 4. I cannot access watching TV with Grandma as that option never shows up. 5. If I try to access the hints, or my phone, the VN crashes.
The file error states: File"game/main.rpy",line 11,in script call $renpy.call_screen("cam_"+vars["cam"])
Hope that makes sense and any suggestions would be appreciated. More power to you moving forward.
Hmm, this is strange. Are you using save files from a previous version or have you started a new game from scratch?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I love the game :love: Just downloaded the game, put in the patch and... No new content? Game still ending with Randall leaving in his car??? So i deleted the patch... and still no new content???? Am i supposed to start a new game to see those 400 new renders?
From what you're saying you used a save file from the previous version. unfortunately for the moment there is no backwards compatibility so either use the save files that i provided in the attachments or start a new game. This save files issue will be fixed in a future version but for the moment there are no other solutions.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I have problems when Rose came to the basement. After showing her the new camera (I´m playing on VN mode), the screen changes and now the game is on sandbox mode.

What should I do now to go back to VN mode?
this is the first time someone reported this. are you using saves from a previous version? and can you tell me the system that you are running (pc, mac, android)?
I would also suggest to report these issues on the discord server in the "bugs" channel. it is pretty hard to filter the messages posted here and categorize them

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I don't know if it's been explained or not but what the game's harem is like, like the MC is with all the women or with a 3 or 4. We can fuck the aunt and make her stop having sex with her son. And when will we have some content with the aunt. And if I were you I would take out George or reduce his presence in the game, you are losing a good restraint of patrons in the game, and improve the MC from what I've seen so far he is worse than George the only difference is that the MC doesn't have the strength to forcefully rape them, makes this MC create some balls he's one of the worst beta I've ever seen.
eventually MC will get to bang every girl and woman in the game. but strictly on the harem, in version 0.4 he will have a date with 3 women and get to pick between them. Jessica will come to milfcreek in 0.5 version and you don't need to worry about Danny, he will be glad to give up Jessica in exchange for a console

Reactions: Criss.Secret

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Adult Games\Milfcreek_3b-0.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Adult Games\Milfcreek_3b-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Milfcreek 0.3b
Fri Aug 06 23:22:32 2021
```
Use the save files provided in the attachements

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes