Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
and hasn't that happened? bearing in mind that some of his tiers should get the release earlier than others ($10 members should get it 7 days before the public, so the earliest we should expect the public release is the second week of july).

foxyreader24

May 18, 2024
and hasn't that happened? bearing in mind that some of his tiers should get the release earlier than others ($10 members should get it 7 days before the public, so the earliest we should expect the public release is the second week of july).
The dev normally announces the release on their patreon and SS pages typical. Since that has not happened, we can assume that it has not been released as of yet.

Reactions: Stil996

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
This is the first time where Digibang is loosing his own deadline for an update so it is obvious the dev has some issues... but from the existing information I'm almost certain he will release an update this month

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Some has posted the devs stuff to Pixiv with a little smoothing...
Wrong URL
I saw the image though Gonna try to find it though

I had pulled the wrong one off my history

As you can see it's essentially a Milcreek image with some processing. If it was a recreation they copied everything, clothing and environment.

108516126_p0.jpg

Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Question, think i stuck, the Woman i Mowed the Lawn i took rather the Money instead of Love 1+ also by the lady i helped with the Hay to bring into the Barn. Now the Tips say Reach 3+ Love by her, but when i knock by her House i got no Option of Conversation with her.
Tysm

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Question, think i stuck, the Woman i Mowed the Lawn i took rather the Money instead of Love 1+ also by the lady i helped with the Hay to bring into the Barn. Now the Tips say Reach 3+ Love by her, but when i knock by her House i got no Option of Conversation with her.
Tysm
AFAIK there isn't any way to raise Hannah's (lawn owner) love after the photoshoot without cheating.
though you should be able to raise her love by either using a saveeditor or URM

Reactions: AlecVentrue
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes