Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
whats the incest patch allow you to do? Will it allow you woo your grandma and sister?
the patch doesn't allow anything, it renames them as family members (there is also a Mom, an Aunt, a Cousin)... the content stays the same.

There is no "wooing" of family members yet, but there is some mischief with sleeping pills

Reactions: Naximilian

foxyreader24

May 18, 2024
the patch doesn't allow anything, it renames them as family members (there is also a Mom, an Aunt, a Cousin)... the content stays the same.

There is no "wooing" of family members yet, but there is some mischief with sleeping pills
Thank you very much. Hopefully we some incest action in the next patch...although technically speaking, when you the questlines for Dorothy, Vanessa, Hannah(?) aren't they related in someway.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you very much. Hopefully we some incest action in the next patch...although technically speaking, when you the questlines for Dorothy, Vanessa, Hannah(?) aren't they related in someway.
Oh! there is incest action!!! Sorry if I accidentally misled you (I thought you were asking if we could "romance" them)... You can fuck Gran and Sis... you just don't "Woo" them, both cases involve taking advantage of sleepy time. So far you can "woo" Rose, Hannah, Dorothy, Vanessa and Bella.

And Yeah, I do believe Dorothy is Gran's Sister, so her and her daughter are Family too. Vanessa and Hannah are friends of the family IIRC... though in this town they are probably related too (cousins probably). And you can fuck Mom too in the Side content.

foxyreader24

May 18, 2024
Oh! there is incest action!!! Sorry if I accidentally misled you (I thought you were asking if we could "romance" them)... You can fuck Gran and Sis... you just don't "Woo" them, both cases involve taking advantage of sleepy time. So far you can "woo" Rose, Hannah, Dorothy, Vanessa and Bella.

And Yeah, I do believe Dorothy is Gran's Sister, so her and her daughter are Family too. Vanessa and Hannah are friends of the family IIRC... though in this town they are probably related too (cousins probably). And you can fuck Mom too in the Side content.
Does the Incest patch work with the shorts 1.1?

Dec 25, 2017
I think this game got too ambitious. There are many decisions that impact future scenes, so now the dev have to implement multiple things. Also love points decreasing for "girlfriend" and that will be annoying because you cannot have sex with all of them daily constantly to keep it up. Also the male prostitution outcalls will get annoying.

Reactions: FinnsIngaNamn

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Does not look to be abandon based on post on SubscribeStar Posted on June 12 are Previews of EP 5 discord has nothing showing updating the VN. for any current announcements.

but Dev does not seem to make it for non patreon's to be kept up to date or in the Know as to what is happening to the VN or the development of the VN.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes