• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
news on the next update?
If you checked any of these: Developer: Digibang - - -

and nothing new, then no.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
If you checked any of these: Developer: Digibang - - -

and nothing new, then no.
HELLO HERO
IS IT POSSIBLE THE /

DIGIBANG BULETTIN [MAY 2024]
AND

Milfcreek 0. 5 [PREVIEW 3]

THANKS

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve got a question in regards to one of the characters Vanessa, how do I try and get a date with her because every time I go in the kitchen to talk to her all I get is ask for money

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I’ve got a question in regards to one of the characters Vanessa, how do I try and get a date with her because every time I go in the kitchen to talk to her all I get is ask for money
The hints are misleading, you can't date her until after the Calendar Photoshoot with Ann, Dorothy, Hannah and Vannessa

war117

Nov 9, 2017
The hints are misleading, you can't date her until after the Calendar Photoshoot with Ann, Dorothy, Hannah and Vannessa
Okay, thank you for that. Quick reply and I’m wondering if you can help me again the character Rose if I get into relationship with that character with that remove the potential relationship with other characters ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay, thank you for that. Quick reply and I’m wondering if you can help me again the character Rose if I get into relationship with that character with that remove the potential relationship with other characters ?
That's a big unknown at this point of the games development. but the way the story is going down right now everyone is acting possessive (wait till you see how her mother reacts). I doubt anyone will block anyone else in this game... just strap in for the inevitable drama when they find out about each other (which I believe will be followed up with a lot of makeup sex).

war117

Nov 9, 2017
That's a big unknown at this point of the games development. but the way the story is going down right now everyone is acting possessive (wait till you see how her mother reacts). I doubt anyone will block anyone else in this game... just strap in for the inevitable drama when they find out about each other (which I believe will be followed up with a lot of makeup sex).
What I’ve seen with the rose character, she removes one of the contacts from the Phone the Bella character but the other thing also I’ve noticed with the hints system is it not very accurate just and there’s one will you pick her up and now I’m at the park apparently something about getting invited to a dinner or something like that but it’s not happening and the character or something like that that characters looking for a key

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What I’ve seen with the rose character, she removes one of the contacts from the Phone the Bella character but the other thing also I’ve noticed with the hints system is it not very accurate just and there’s one will you pick her up and now I’m at the park apparently something about getting invited to a dinner or something like that but it’s not happening and the character or something like that that characters looking for a key
she deletes Bella's number IF you have it at that moment, but there is nothing stopping you getting it again iirc... she only checks your phone once when she enters hers.
as for the rest you'll need to try again I'm struggling to understand what you are saying.
Are you talking about Dorothy? after a certain stage you can visit her during Dinner time (if you want her daughter to be there you will need to pick her up), she has also lost a key that will give you access to her home whenever you want (she is searching her bedroom, but you want to look in her laundry)

war117

Nov 9, 2017
she deletes Bella's number IF you have it at that moment, but there is nothing stopping you getting it again iirc... she only checks your phone once when she enters hers.
as for the rest you'll need to try again I'm struggling to understand what you are saying.
Are you talking about Dorothy? after a certain stage you can visit her during Dinner time (if you want her daughter to be there you will need to pick her up), she has also lost a key that will give you access to her home whenever you want (she is searching her bedroom, but you want to look in her laundry)
I’m trying to get the dinner seem to activate but every time I try, they both upstairs one’s in the laundry room and once in the second bedroom bedroom and regards to the event in the afternoon I can’t even trigger that because all she does is look for that key nothing else and the hint system is not very good especially when it gives like showing the criteria to me and to the next scene for these particular characters

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I’m trying to get the dinner seem to activate but every time I try, they both upstairs one’s in the laundry room and once in the second bedroom bedroom and regards to the event in the afternoon I can’t even trigger that because all she does is look for that key nothing else and the hint system is not very good especially when it gives like showing the criteria to me and to the next scene for these particular characters
you don't need to "try" to make the dinner happen, once the game gets to a certain point she stops spawning in the laundry room and starts spawning in the kitchen for the dinner event (IMO it's actually quite annoying that game straight swaps out these events) ... I couldn't say what the exact criteria for this happening is though, do you already have the key? Done the Calendar event and completed all Dorothy's scenes? IIRC she had about 3 bathroom scenes (peek/blowjob/fuck) and 3 laundry scenes (Grope/Titjob/Fuck)... If that doesn't do it then you probably need to progress other girls first.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
you don't need to "try" to make the dinner happen, once the game gets to a certain point she stops spawning in the laundry room and starts spawning in the kitchen for the dinner event (IMO it's actually quite annoying that game straight swaps out these events) ... I couldn't say what the exact criteria for this happening is though, do you already have the key? Done the Calendar event and completed all Dorothy's scenes? IIRC she had about 3 bathroom scenes (peek/blowjob/fuck) and 3 laundry scenes (Grope/Titjob/Fuck)... If that doesn't do it then you probably need to progress other girls first.
That’s the thing I haven’t done the bathroom events for the dorothy it won’t trigger that event. It’s basically stuck in her looking for the key it won’t go to the bathroom event and I haven’t done the calendar photo event because it says before putting the flyer in the letterbox it warned about it may end the game content and that to do all other paths for the other characters first now I think I’ve only got about minimum maximum seven character path still available to do two female characters at the main characters main living area two characters at the farm one character at the shop where the main character does a job of deliveries two characters at the the characters that does the lawn mowing three characters at the prostitute area

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That’s the thing I haven’t done the bathroom events for the dorothy it won’t trigger that event. It’s basically stuck in her looking for the key it won’t go to the bathroom event and I haven’t done the calendar photo event because it says before putting the flyer in the letterbox it warned about it may end the game content and that to do all other paths for the other characters first now I think I’ve only got about minimum maximum seven character path still available to do two female characters at the main characters main living area two characters at the farm one character at the shop where the main character does a job of deliveries two characters at the the characters that does the lawn mowing three characters at the prostitute area
There are a couple of scenes that are hinted before the calendar event that you can't do till after (Vanessa Date and Julie in the kitchen), but other than that I believe the rest should be do-able, and yeah once you move through the Calendar event you will lose the ability to certain scenes that were repeatable in act 1. The Bathroom event happens once or twice a week iirc (might be RNG) so it's easy to miss

post your save and I'll have a look, maybe I can see whats blocking you.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
There are a couple of scenes that are hinted before the calendar event that you can't do till after (Vanessa Date and Julie in the kitchen), but other than that I believe the rest should be do-able, and yeah once you move through the Calendar event you will lose the ability to certain scenes that were repeatable in act 1. The Bathroom event happens once or twice a week iirc (might be RNG) so it's easy to miss

post your save and I'll have a look, maybe I can see whats blocking you.
View attachment 2-3-LT1.save View attachment 2-3-LT1.save

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Looking at your save it seems to me that you've done everything you can do, you should drop the flyer in the mailbox.
(keep a Pre-Calendar save)
I'm not sure why she isn't spawning in the bathroom, it might be because you cheated her stats (it might have been a case of Bathroom at < n, Laundry at > n)
I don't think it is a big deal at this point, you get more advanced bathroom scenes after the photo shoot and can access the earlier ones then too. Connies Dinner is another you can't do till after the Calendar shoot.

Edit: Confirmed I dropped Dorothy's Corruption & Love to 10 and she started spawning in the Bathroom, looks like it is just a peepshow at this stage, more happens after the photoshoot.

Last edited:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Looking at your save it seems to me that you've done everything you can do, you should drop the flyer in the mailbox.
(keep a Pre-Calendar save)
I'm not sure why she isn't spawning in the bathroom, it might be because you cheated her stats (it might have been a case of Bathroom at < n, Laundry at > n)
I don't think it is a big deal at this point, you get more advanced bathroom scenes after the photo shoot and can access the earlier ones then too. Connies Dinner is another you can't do till after the Calendar shoot.

Edit: Confirmed I dropped Dorothy's Corruption & Love to 10 and she started spawning in the Bathroom, looks like it is just a peepshow at this stage, more happens after the photoshoot.
So basically, I may have jumped the gun with adding 1000 corrupt and love points using the cheat mode and that may have caused the problem with the bathroom scenes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So basically, I may have jumped the gun with adding 1000 corrupt and love points using the cheat mode and that may have caused the problem with the bathroom scenes
Looks like it, but as far I can see it doesn't hurt the game too much beyond throwing the hints off.... I do that too (though not as many)... it certainly seems to explain why Vanessa, Julie and Connie hints are being shown way too soon, since you shouldn't have points with them yet (not in serious numbers anyway)

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Looks like it, but as far I can see it doesn't hurt the game too much beyond throwing the hints off.... I do that too (though not as many)... it certainly seems to explain why Vanessa, Julie and Connie hints are being shown way too soon, since you shouldn't have points with them yet (not in serious numbers anyway)
I think with the Vanessa character that hint was already up before I even put on those points using cheat mod unfortunately, the cheat mod is only gives out general points to all female characters and not to individual characters which I think is not a very good idea and also the amount of points that were given is ridiculous. I think it should be a controlled number points that can be manually added like a pacific number

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think with the Vanessa character that hint was already up before I even put on those points using cheat mod unfortunately, the cheat mod is only gives out general points to all female characters and not to individual characters which I think is not a very good idea and also the amount of points that were given is ridiculous. I think it should be a controlled number points that can be manually added like a pacific number
I can't say I've ever used the cheat mod. I usually either save edit or use URM to cherry pick the values I want to change, usually I play a little "natural" to see if the game is going to be grindy or not, then tweak values to combat the grind. Though be honest I've been guilty of slapping an extra 100 onto the love/corruption of all the girls I've met (though in my defense I've played all the updates from the day this game came here, most of which from scratch)

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes