Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Having sex with her in the morning gives +1 love, which is needed for Vanessa.
yeah but my point was that you should have the opportunity to get 2 for mowing her lawn, you can still mow, but she is no longer available to turn it in.

You got the scene with Vanessa?
No, but Vanessa doesn't seem to be locked behind your love stat, you finished her content for this update as far I can see. You took the submissive route and are waiting for her phonecall, which I believe is still WIP... it has to be a bug in that it appears to lock you out of progressing to 0.4f, but IMO it seems separate from the love drain "bug" that seems to be present. Though I bet the next update will have a lot more Hannah content that will give lots of ways to build love with her (that house is really empty with just two scenes for her)

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
The game says, continue path with Vanessa but when I go there the first choice is lock, I can't continue the game. What I do?
You may have to do other things, but I just picked approach her anyway for several days until she caved.

No, but Vanessa doesn't seem to be locked behind your love stat, you finished her content for this update as far I can see. You took the submissive route and are waiting for her phonecall, which I believe is still WIP... it has to be a bug in that it appears to lock you out of progressing to 0.4f, but IMO it seems separate from the love drain "bug" that seems to be present. Though I bet the next update will have a lot more Hannah content that will give lots of ways to build love with her (that house is really empty with just two scenes for her)
I'm an idiot. I was looking at Anne's walkthrough (for some reason) and focused on it telling me that I needed to progress with Vanessa without me looking at her section. :FacePalm:

I tried your 1,000 point save and it didn't work. After that, I caved and used the cheat mod and gave myself 1,000 corruption and love points.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I tried your 1,000 point save and it didn't work. After that, I caved and used the cheat mod and gave myself 1,000 corruption and love points.
Did that let you progress through 0.4f? Did you eventually get called by vanessa?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well. I figured out how to get Vanessa to show up. I had to not only delete the save I made, but also all the Auto Saves. Once I did that, she showed up the second day.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So, now a question. Does turning Ruby down on the question of if you're in a relationship end her story? Or does it continue and make the MC not a submissive?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So, now a question. Does turning Ruby down on the question of if you're in a relationship end her story? Or does it continue and make the MC not a submissive?
Ruby?? you mean Rose? Rose's story doesn't really continue much either way in the current version so it's hard to say. you don't really see her again unless you call her and invite her over. I've never not accepted Rose but I doubt it has any bearing on the MC's submissiveness at this stage. The choices so far are pretty superficial in terms of consequences (just don't submit to Vanessa... that path is broken at this point in development)

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ruby?? you mean Rose? Rose's story doesn't really continue much either way in the current version so it's hard to say. you don't really see her again unless you call her and invite her over. I've never not accepted Rose but I doubt it has any bearing on the MC's submissiveness at this stage. The choices so far are pretty superficial in terms of consequences (just don't submit to Vanessa... that path is broken at this point in development)
Yeah. Rose. Couldn't remember her name and I was at work when I posted that. Thanks for the clarification. I'll probably go on and consent to the relationship again, just to make sure. Or, I may do two saves. One accepting it, and one not to see the difference later on.

3D_Boss

Mar 19, 2023
bugged out maybe, or you were playing 0.4e (ends with Julie being kidnapped), 0.4f is all about you "rescuing" her
i remember now, it ends when his aunt cousin came to his house buts this is not too far away from Vanessa part, that what i mean

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Finally got the scene of Vanessa when the MC is supposed to sleep at night. Now, it says "I should hit on Vanessa, maybe I'll get a date from her". In the morning, Vanessa's Shop Kitchen. But there is no option when you try to talk to her to hit on her. Just "Ask for money". How do I get it to come up?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Finally got the scene of Vanessa when the MC is supposed to sleep at night. Now, it says "I should hit on Vanessa, maybe I'll get a date from her". In the morning, Vanessa's Shop Kitchen. But there is no option when you try to talk to her to hit on her. Just "Ask for money". How do I get it to come up?
#3,510

Omegastar117

Aug 2, 2021
For the Game dev: game is great just two small issues in Relationships category and facial structures

1: grandma and step grandma get rid of it or make it customizable to change relationships so players can change them some people Won't play the game because it kills their boners.

2:the face of anne and camila can you make them a smidge younger looking in the face since who wants to bang a grandma i understand there is probably some people out there who like banging grandma's but in recognition of your games title grandma's are not Milf typed an every time i or anyone else can detest on this discussion panel reading grandma is a boner kill for our fap session.

have a good day

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf_Loverx
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes