Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So. It says I gotta go to sleep at night in the boys room for Vanessa content. I've done it for four nights in a row, nothing. Is this a bug or something? How do I activate this? Is it a certain day or something?
The "Vanessa Conent" in this case is a short dream, I've never had any problem getting it so I have no idea what your problem might be.... did you sleep in your bed the same night you met her? have you tried going to bed early? (I don't remember if that one had any early prompt or not)

I don't get it. I had to restart and turn off the mini-game as it wouldn't let me do with the grandma (kept hitting the last one but wouldn't let me click on it), btw, you have to do with the grandma to further the story. But NOW it won't bring Vanessa up at all to the small porch to start her quests. What am I supposed to do?
what minigame? what scene? (I never do the minigames so I have no idea if this is a common bug)
And yeah I forgot about the night thunder scene with Ann... but I'm guessing you mean another scene since there isn't a minigame there if I recall correctly.
Vanessa's stuff doesn't happen on the porch you only see her there once when she is introduced (though iirc sometimes there is a bug were the introduction scene with her repeats). She has a bakery in town, talk to Ann in the kitchen after you repair the bike to get her location unlocked (IIRC this is when you get the dream, after repairing the bike, before getting the location from Ann)

PS I never try to avoid any of the scenes so forgive me if there are more that are unavoidable :p I tried to remember.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I don't think you are softlocked... hard to say without your save :p
Camilla's Outcalls loop forever, don't worry about it, I assume in the future there will be more variations that will be randomized to make it feel less loopy.
Bella will vanish no matter what you do, her story is very much WIP (you can meet her again (once) when you progress Vanessa
Hannah is just being her normal possessive self :p Can't wait for Rose to re-enter the picture... Drama anyone?

Re Vanessa dude, dominate her! don't be a pussy! :p (joking, follow your heart) I don't think the points mean what you think they mean, I think they will simply indicate routes, aka Dominant MC's will simply have less Love points... embrace it, women with more Love points will be more controlling/dominant as they wrap up the MC with their desires (being more motherly), while more corruption means they are less likely to cling to their dignity and more likely to submit to the MC's will (watching while their man fucks other women is a prime example).

All of this is jsut my two cents BTW, I don't have any inside knowledge of this game.
Still, I need points to progress, which constantly drop.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Still, I need points to progress, which constantly drop.
Yeah, you do seem softlocked, at first glance I didn't think you were, but I can't get a scene with Ann to fire (she has a little breakdown in her room with George yelling at her did you already see this?) which I think is was is stopping the last scene from 0.4e from triggering, which in turn means you can't see the 0.4f content

Hannah does seem to be bugged with no way to increase her love since she is no longer available to "pay" for the lawn services... it doesn't really matter though because you already finished her content

Dorothy can have her love raised by working and refusing payment +1 love per shift.
and if you fuck her in the morning when she is in bed you get +1 to love and +1 to corruption and if you call her outside for a fuck during dinner time you can get another +1 to Love and +1 to Corruption... so she is easy to do.
Looks like you might have missed her "call out to fuck" scene since it wasn't an option the first time I played your save... Just play with her in the kitchen when Connie isn't there, and the next time you can skip the Kitchen play to go straight outside with her.

Camilla can just be paid to for love...

At present absolutely nothing in your game is locked behind love points. that I can see
When did you get Camilla's panties BTW???? that's content I've missed until now... did you rim her for them?

I've never really explored the submission route so I don't know if your game is bugged in some other way, it might simply be waiting "n" days for her to phone you (which will in turn trigger Ann's breakdown scene and the end of 0.4e)... I waited for long enough to think she probably won't call you until a future update.

I've attached the save you sent me with added love for all the girls if you want to see if anything shakes loose with extra waiting (I gave them an extra 1000, so it should last you a while).
And I've also attached on my my saves that should show you what you missed, see what Gramps is doing, skip a time slot and go to Ann's room for her break down, then next morning go find Julie in the livingroom to end 0.4e and begin 0.4f

Edit: It looks like I sent the wrong save, there is more to do in that one than I thought (I'm not sure I have a better one)... but at least I know it isn't bugged (not in my playthrough at least).

Last edited:

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
What do you need a walkthrough for? the ingame hints system is fairly good, there are only two that I'm aware off that are a little misleading. 1) where it tells you to meet Vanessa in the bakery, and 2) finding Julie in the kitchen, in that both are only possible in the second part (after the photo shoot with Ann, Dorothy, Hannah and Vanessa), but get listed way earlier.
so how you actually start a photoshoot?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The "Vanessa Conent" in this case is a short dream, I've never had any problem getting it so I have no idea what your problem might be.... did you sleep in your bed the same night you met her? have you tried going to bed early? (I don't remember if that one had any early prompt or not)

what minigame? what scene? (I never do the minigames so I have no idea if this is a common bug)
And yeah I forgot about the night thunder scene with Ann... but I'm guessing you mean another scene since there isn't a minigame there if I recall correctly.
Vanessa's stuff doesn't happen on the porch you only see her there once when she is introduced (though iirc sometimes there is a bug were the introduction scene with her repeats). She has a bakery in town, talk to Ann in the kitchen after you repair the bike to get her location unlocked (IIRC this is when you get the dream, after repairing the bike, before getting the location from Ann)

PS I never try to avoid any of the scenes so forgive me if there are more that are unavoidable :p I tried to remember.
It says to go to sleep at night. So I advance to night, click on the bed to sleep and then nothing. For the minigame, it was the one where you sneak up behind her while she's looking at magazines in a box in the dining room. And, when I first started playing (before the restarts), Vanessa showed up on the porch a couple days after asking Anne about a job and telling her to give Vanessa a call. But now, no matter what day it is, she doesn't show up. I even asked multiple times about a job and nothing. Can't advance without her showing up to be introduced to.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It says to go to sleep at night. So I advance to night, click on the bed to sleep and then nothing. For the minigame, it was the one where you sneak up behind her while she's looking at magazines in a box in the dining room. And, when I first started playing (before the restarts), Vanessa showed up on the porch a couple days after asking Anne about a job and telling her to give Vanessa a call. But now, no matter what day it is, she doesn't show up. I even asked multiple times about a job and nothing. Can't advance without her showing up to be introduced to.
I can't help you with the minigame I always skip them
To the best of my recollection, for Vanessa you need to repair the bike in the garage, start by buying the Bike parts on your computer (you might need to click the broken bike first), then go to the garage and click on the bike (IIRC this is when you get the Vanessa scene when you go to bed at night), then in the morning ask Ann in the kitchen about working at Vanessa's to unlock her bakery.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I stuck at Julie kitchen that scene dont trigger for me i tryed every day nothing.
And how i get at the dinner with connie?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I stuck at Julie kitchen that scene dont trigger for me i tryed every day nothing.
And how i get at the dinner with connie?
Julie's Kitchen scene doesn't happen until after the Photoshoot with Ann, Hannah, Dorothy and Vanessa, then she'll appear in the kitchen in the morning
Dinner with Connie happens after the Photoshoot (and after you have seduced Dorothy iirc), you need to pick her up in the evening and give her a lift back to the house.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
i dit that all and the photoshoot is finshed now the event search for key happens again and again.
this scene is alredy triggered with dorothy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but as you can see her on the second img screenshot0002.png
its still say's that even i triggered ther the sex scene with her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i dit that all and the photoshoot is finshed now the event search for key happens again and again.
this scene is alredy triggered with dorothy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but as you can see her on the second img View attachment 3412718
its still say's that even i triggered ther the sex scene with her.
you triggered one of her bedroom scenes, there is another (on the bed)... Like there is another Bathroom scene (sex instead of a handjob), and another morning Kitchen scene (sex on the chair).... Dorothy has way more content than any other girl at this stage of development

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I can't help you with the minigame I always skip them
To the best of my recollection, for Vanessa you need to repair the bike in the garage, start by buying the Bike parts on your computer (you might need to click the broken bike first), then go to the garage and click on the bike (IIRC this is when you get the Vanessa scene when you go to bed at night), then in the morning ask Ann in the kitchen about working at Vanessa's to unlock her bakery.
That's just it. You need to meet Vanessa to be able to buy the parts. Tried looking at the bike then going to the computer. Can't fix it till she says she needs someone with a bike. I'm gonna restart again, this time only asking about the job with Vanessa first and not the other gal at the same time. Maybe that will make her show up.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's just it. You need to meet Vanessa to be able to buy the parts. Tried looking at the bike then going to the computer. Can't fix it till she says she needs someone with a bike. I'm gonna restart again, this time only asking about the job with Vanessa first and not the other gal at the same time. Maybe that will make her show up.
You said you already met her. you don't need to do it again... Rose shouldn't make any difference... but who knows what bugs have crept in since I played that section.
post your save

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You said you already met her. you don't need to do it again... Rose shouldn't make any difference... but who knows what bugs have crept in since I played that section.
post your save
Met her in my first playthrough. I restarted. Meaning I have to meet her again to progress. It says "meet her on the small portch" on her hint. Won't spawn her now, in this playthrough.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
The game says, continue path with Vanessa but when I go there the first choice is lock, I can't continue the game. What I do?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, you do seem softlocked, at first glance I didn't think you were, but I can't get a scene with Ann to fire (she has a little breakdown in her room with George yelling at her did you already see this?) which I think is was is stopping the last scene from 0.4e from triggering, which in turn means you can't see the 0.4f content
No, I didn't see it.
Hannah does seem to be bugged with no way to increase her love since she is no longer available to "pay" for the lawn services... it doesn't really matter though because you already finished her content
Having sex with her in the morning gives +1 love, which is needed for Vanessa.

At present absolutely nothing in your game is locked behind love points. that I can see
You got the scene with Vanessa?

When did you get Camilla's panties BTW???? that's content I've missed until now... did you rim her for them?
I don't know, maybe. I use skip a lot.

I've never really explored the submission route so I don't know if your game is bugged in some other way, it might simply be waiting "n" days for her to phone you (which will in turn trigger Ann's breakdown scene and the end of 0.4e)... I waited for long enough to think she probably won't call you until a future update.

I've attached the save you sent me with added love for all the girls if you want to see if anything shakes loose with extra waiting (I gave them an extra 1000, so it should last you a while).
And I've also attached on my my saves that should show you what you missed, see what Gramps is doing, skip a time slot and go to Ann's room for her break down, then next morning go find Julie in the livingroom to end 0.4e and begin 0.4f

Edit: It looks like I sent the wrong save, there is more to do in that one than I thought (I'm not sure I have a better one)... but at least I know it isn't bugged (not in my playthrough at least).
Thanks! I've used your save to see the kidnap scenes. Haven't tried the 1,000 point save yet.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes