andee86

May 22, 2019
you should make an ntr version of this short
and this is a script done in 10 minutes hints
0.Juli doesn't wear makeup
1 first scene Juli is tired after having sex with Simon and doesn't notice George
2 first scene george entrance
3 second scene after some time juli enjoys being penetrated by george and doesn't want to stop ANIMATED
4 scene third Simon notices what's going on but he's busy ANIMATED scen
5 LAST SCEN Simon can't stand it and joins in DP ANIMATED SCEN

20240302_095331.jpg

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you should make an ntr version of this short
and this is a script done in 10 minutes hints
0.Juli doesn't wear makeup
1 first scene Juli is tired after having sex with Simon and doesn't notice George
2 first scene george entrance
3 second scene after some time juli enjoys being penetrated by george and doesn't want to stop ANIMATED
4 scene third Simon notices what's going on but he's busy ANIMATED scen
5 LAST SCEN Simon can't stand it and joins in DP ANIMATED SCEN

View attachment 3402420
+1
I'd like to see more variety too, get some jeopardy in the game... I'd also like to see what would happen if you didn't "save" Leah from Gramps, what exactly was he going to do if he managed to get her into the garage, what was his plan?? I'm pretty sure she could kick his ass if he was going to simply manhandle her (or at least break free and run). Does he has chloroform or something?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12

andee86

May 22, 2019
I'd like to see more variety too, get some jeopardy in the game... I'd also like to see what would happen if you didn't "save" Leah from Gramps, what exactly was he going to do if he managed to get her into the garage, what was his plan?? I'm pretty sure she could kick his ass if he was going to simply manhandle her (or at least break free and run). Does he has chloroform or something?
man, I have no idea what you're talking about for me this would be a good NTR scene and I don't think it would be something new or too much (variety ,as you said) since this author is already making NTR bonus scen and I wouldn't call this NTR soft

• Angry

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
man, I have no idea what you're talking about for me this would be a good NTR scene and I don't think it would be something new or too much (variety ,as you said) since this author is already making NTR bonus scen
I was agreeing with you dude, and adding another scene I'd like to see expanded.
Games should have choices that matter (and consequences). I want to see George and any other guys in the game have a chance to fuck the girls too, whether it's because the player fucked up his choices or because the player decided to share.

• Angry

andee86

May 22, 2019
I was agreeing with you dude, and adding another scene I'd like to see expanded.
Games should have choices that matter (and consequences). I want to see George and any other guys in the game have a chance to fuck the girls too, whether it's because the player fucked up his choices or because the player decided to share.
Aha ok ;)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well i click the executable and it doesnt open. should i put them in ther same folder as the normal game? (the 0.4f)
The shorts are a standalone "game", don't try to merge it with the main game.
if you can run the main game there isn't any reason you can't run the Shorts AFIAK. it's the same renpy structure.
I'm not sure there is anything I can do to help other than recommend you try a fresh download/install.
Did you try adding anything to the base download? you can use the incest patch, but it's not required to play... in in doubt go for the more bare roots install, see if it works, then add to it to find what is causing your problem.

xKomBx

Apr 17, 2021
In version 0.4f I lost my entire gallery and the game does not save settings, what could be the problem?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Am I softlocked? I moved ahead with Camila and now she will call at night to screw that one woman (I forget her name) However, to move ahead with Bella I need to talk to Camila whom I can't find.

Further, I'm at the end of Hannah's path. Anne says that I need three or more love to continue, after that I'm told to continue with Vanessa. As for Vanessa, I reached the point where I could choose to dominate her, or let her dominate me. If I dominated her she would constantly lose love points and if she dominated me she wouldn't, but I couldn't date her whenever I wanted. So, I chose for her not to lose points.

Where I am is I cannot progress with Vanessa, and if I see her in the morning, Hannah loses points since I don't fuck her, and then I need to have three points to continue with Vanessa again.

Was it necessary to block editing of save games? Who wants to grind all that money like that? I'm good. lol
That doesn't work because the game doesn't accept the altered save even if you click Yes on the trust the save screen
This takes a bit of work.

1. Download the attached file (I don't think there is any personal info in it) and save it in the Milfcreek > Renpy folder.
  2. Move your edited save file to AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek and overwrite or replace.
  3. Go to the sync folder here and delete the copy of the file you edited.
  4. Go to Milfcreek\game\saves and delete here too.
  5. For some reason it doesn't remember my audio and skip settings now, so you'll have to change them every time.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just started playing and have a question. Is the grandma a forced relationship with the MC? OR can you chose not to go that route in Game Mode? If I have to, I'll deal with it, but personally not into geriatrics. Even if they are supposed to look younger than they are. Thanks!

Reactions: FideoKojima

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Just started playing and have a question. Is the grandma a forced relationship with the MC? OR can you chose not to go that route in Game Mode? If I have to, I'll deal with it, but personally not into geriatrics. Even if they are supposed to look younger than they are. Thanks!
What's so wrong about granny she needs love too or so they say besides when she kicks the bucket you can get what's left of her retirement hey gumjob + money win-win.

• Haha
Reactions: Talmadge

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Am I softlocked? I moved ahead with Camila and now she will call at night to screw that one woman (I forget her name) However, to move ahead with Bella I need to talk to Camila whom I can't find.

Further, I'm at the end of Hannah's path. Anne says that I need three or more love to continue, after that I'm told to continue with Vanessa. As for Vanessa, I reached the point where I could choose to dominate her, or let her dominate me. If I dominated her she would constantly lose love points and if she dominated me she wouldn't, but I couldn't date her whenever I wanted. So, I chose for her not to lose points.

Where I am is I cannot progress with Vanessa, and if I see her in the morning, Hannah loses points since I don't fuck her, and then I need to have three points to continue with Vanessa again.
I don't think you are softlocked... hard to say without your save :p
Camilla's Outcalls loop forever, don't worry about it, I assume in the future there will be more variations that will be randomized to make it feel less loopy.
Bella will vanish no matter what you do, her story is very much WIP (you can meet her again (once) when you progress Vanessa
Hannah is just being her normal possessive self :p Can't wait for Rose to re-enter the picture... Drama anyone?

Re Vanessa dude, dominate her! don't be a pussy! :p (joking, follow your heart) I don't think the points mean what you think they mean, I think they will simply indicate routes, aka Dominant MC's will simply have less Love points... embrace it, women with more Love points will be more controlling/dominant as they wrap up the MC with their desires (being more motherly), while more corruption means they are less likely to cling to their dignity and more likely to submit to the MC's will (watching while their man fucks other women is a prime example).

All of this is jsut my two cents BTW, I don't have any inside knowledge of this game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think Gran (Ann) is supposed to be a principle character, but so far there is nothing forcing you to interact with her in a sexual way (I don't think any of the girls are forced relationships), time will tell if it continues like that

Edit: Actually there is one unavoidable scene that occurs to me involving Dorothy, Hannah and Vanessa
Edit#2: There is at least one scene with gran that is unavoidable (scared of thunder)

Last edited:
Reactions: FideoKojima

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. It says I gotta go to sleep at night in the boys room for Vanessa content. I've done it for four nights in a row, nothing. Is this a bug or something? How do I activate this? Is it a certain day or something?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't get it. I had to restart and turn off the mini-game as it wouldn't let me do with the grandma (kept hitting the last one but wouldn't let me click on it), btw, you have to do with the grandma to further the story. But NOW it won't bring Vanessa up at all to the small porch to start her quests. What am I supposed to do?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes